Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.

I was watching ESPN' sports center (sadly) and they had a debate  on Brady WHAT A SHOCKER, and Manning. The Question was who should get paid more. 

I don't even know why they are wasting peoples time with this debate. A monkey knows the answer to this question. Every one knows that Brady should get and will get the most money out of there next deal. He is a champion and a winner. And lets face it, manning isn't. The colts have one super bowl ring and thats it. The Pats have three. We didn't lose a super bowl b/c of Brady. the colts loose had a lot to do with manning's poor play. Brady is a tougher player and can play hurt. He has done so much for this team and doesn't call out his team mates. I don't know why the Pats are waiting for Manning to sign (says ESPN) to give Brady his deal. I don't think Manning matters.  Records and MVP's only get u so far in life. 

What do u guys think about another great ESPN story about or boy?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

Re: Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.

In Response to Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.:
    I was watching ESPN' sports center (sadly) and they had a debate  on Brady WHAT A SHOCKER, and Manning. The Question was who should get paid more.  I don't even know why they are wasting peoples time with this debate. A monkey knows the answer to this question. Every one knows that Brady should get and will get the most money out of there next deal. He is a champion and a winner. And lets face it, manning isn't. The colts have one super bowl ring and thats it. The Pats have three. We didn't lose a super bowl b/c of Brady. the colts loose had a lot to do with manning's poor play. Brady is a tougher player and can play hurt. He has done so much for this team and doesn't call out his team mates. I don't know why the Pats are waiting for Manning to sign (says ESPN) to give Brady his deal. I don't think Manning matters.  Records and MVP's only get u so far in life.  What do u guys think about another great ESPN story about or boy?
    Posted by breezer827

You know who SHOULDN'T be paid more than Brady and Manning

SAM BRADFORD (ROOKIE)

They need to fix this in the new CBA.  ASAP.  Rookie contracts at the top of the draft are getting out of control.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.

The QB who signs his deal last will get paid more.  It's that simple; at least in my oversimplified "fan" world.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Re: Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.:
    Manning should and will get paid more because he's also their OC. /thread.
    Posted by murghkhor

Overpaid Cry-baby?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

A. who cares what ESPN says?
    B. who cares who gets paid more other than the manning or brady family?
    C. why do pats fans so hate manning?..some ofyou sound like he raped your sister and kicked your dog on his way out the house while whistlin a tune...he is a football player...get over it...or at least try

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

good point about the rookies...their pay scale is ridiculous and a big part of why i suspect we pay 50 bucks to park and 10 bucks a beer

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question.:
    good point about the rookies...their pay scale is ridiculous and a big part of why i suspect we pay 50 bucks to park and 10 bucks a beer
    Posted by Jimmy42Jack0

Undoubtedly, it is, but you can bet your boots and mittens -- well, not yours, Jimmy, being in Florida -- that if the owners get the pay scale they want in the new CBA, that new economic reality will NOT be reflected in the prices at the stadium.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

In Response to Re: Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question. : Undoubtedly, it is, but you can bet your boots and mittens -- well, not yours, Jimmy, being in Florida -- that if the owners get the pay scale they want in the new CBA, that new economic reality will NOT be reflected in the prices at the stadium.
    Posted by p-mike

haha...well im a resident mass-hole now p-mike...so you could in theory bet my boots and mittens...but im not all in on the idea that owners would ever drop the prices, on anything...heck im surprised they dont have a bathroom tax...i mean just imagine the revenues on 80,000 people needing to hit the can

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from breezer827. Show breezer827's posts

In Response to Wow should get paid more Brady or Manning? REALLY? Why is this even a question. : You know who SHOULDN'T be paid more than Brady and Manning    SAM BRADFORD ( ROOKIE ) They need to fix this in the new CBA.  ASAP.  Rookie contracts at the top of the draft are getting out of control.
    Posted by Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188

I agree. What the rookies are getting these days b4 they even play an NFL game is ridiculous. 

Sections
Shortcuts