WOW! sickest of the sick.. 3 ATL shock jocks fired after making fun of STEVE GLEASON+ALS, was the punishment just?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from getdrunkstupit. Show getdrunkstupit's posts

Re: WOW! sickest of the sick.. 3 ATL shock jocks fired after making fun of STEVE GLEASON+ALS, was the punishment just?

and thats the reason i have sat radio. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

Re: WOW! sickest of the sick.. 3 ATL shock jocks fired after making fun of STEVE GLEASON+ALS, was the punishment just?

Look the fact is that their employers obviously thought that the comments damaged the image of their business and potentially offended people to the point where they might not listen anymore....so it was well within their rights to terminate them, and if I owned said business I would likely make the same call.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The sickest of the sick is racist pervert Commie/Imagedy who pollutes this forum with his trash threads daily while destroyingthe english language and being ignorant about Boston sports in the process