WOW SOME FANS HERE ARE WORSE THAN TROLLS

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: WOW SOME FANS HERE ARE WORSE THAN TROLLS

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

The negativity toward both the O and D is not justified. They have been good enough to reach the Super Bowl. That's pretty darned good.

Imposter!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to pauldeba's comment:

It's in the DNA. i called my mother up 3 games to none with 2 outs in the bottom of the 9th of the 2004 World Series and she was still nervous they wouldn't pull it out.

Maybe it because she watched game 6 of the series against the Mets?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mighty2012's comment:

You don't go far enough Dave, we need to name names:

TexasPat
    Rusty

That's pretty much it.  These are the worst trolls on this board.

This guy is on to something.

[/QUOTE]

This just shows what a pink hat jerk you are. Texas Pat's game scoring has always been well thought out. Now is it time for you to whine that I'm rusty agin? It's pink helmets like you and babe who scream and cry about and attack every player on the team except 1 who according to you 2 is God incarnate and thus incapable of making mistakes or blowing a game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to NoMorePensionLooting's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Sports are a BUSINESS. Sports Fans commenting on Sports and their team in general has been part of sport since the Emperor would give thumbs up or thumbs down after a brutal match at the Roman Coliseum.

Unless this site is a kiss the Patriots Butt Site then I’ll assume the tradition of critiquing one’s team is and will continue to be part of sports.

In general Troll has become the most over used word in the American language.

Again, in general, those that yell Troll the most generally do so because they lack the sports knowledge and debating skills to engage in a “point/counter point discussion.

In my opinion those that yell “Troll” on a freakin” BLOGGING SITE should earn immediate banishment.

Perhaps we should simply split this site in two. One for those who only want to kiss butt, and those who enjoy the give and take that a good, and well thought out sports discussion is all about.

Myself, I go back to the ole’ Schaffer Stadium days and sat through many a horrific season when most of you were simply a gleam in your ole’ man’s eyes.

Just as my job performance is critiqued by my Employer every year every athlete should expect to be critiqued each year as well. After all they will be the first to tell you “it’s a business”

Doesn’t mean anyone is more or less of a fan or a better or worse fan. One slides down a slippery slope when deciding who is better than whom.

If sports critiquing was “trolling” then the likes of WEEI would have gone out of business a long time ago.

Those that can’t debate should keep their troll whining to themselves or start a new blogging site called “Romper Room for Sports Fans Butt Kissers” and take 2 Midol’s and check back in tomorrow.

[/QUOTE]

Actually ther whole emporer thing isn't true.

Besides there's no better sign of trolling than using all caps

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from portfolio1. Show portfolio1's posts

FOr me the outburst after the Seattle game was because in the last 8 games (6 regular season, the SB and the AFC championship game) the O and the D have CHOKED. Now I am still a fan. And I know how good we have had it over these last 12 years. And I do not expect Shangri-la. We still have it good. BUT.... BUT choking over and over is not the same as just not having finished a rebuild of the team.

They choked in the AFC championship game and got away with it. They choked in the SB. They have choked in all three losses so far this year. It is this choke DNA whoch has me angry. And a part of it is apparently because they have no one coaching the secondary except to have them play blind and scared.

So while I am not a fair weather fan I do not like this choke syndrome that they have taken on.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

I didn't see the date on this thread at first. Thank god PatsFan66 is not back lol

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:

I didn't see the date on this thread at first. Thank god PatsFan66 is not back lol

Shhh!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gman101019. Show gman101019's posts

Btchn about your team is as universal as btchn about work and gf/wife. Its what people do. 

The pats have lost 3 games by a combined 4pts. Its not like their gettin killed here, they are litterally 3-4 plays away from  being 6-0. Pats fan should know better than anyone reg season dont mean sht,  see  giants (who were 9-7 and beat a 15-1 gb team and 13-3 sf and 13-3 pats team, just last year).  Too much talent on this team to continue playing 500 ball.   

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to mighty2012's comment:

You don't go far enough Dave, we need to name names:

TexasPat
    Rusty

That's pretty much it.  These are the worst trolls on this board.

This guy is on to something.

[/QUOTE]

This just shows what a pink hat jerk you are. Texas Pat's game scoring has always been well thought out. Now is it time for you to whine that I'm rusty agin? It's pink helmets like you and babe who scream and cry about and attack every player on the team except 1 who according to you 2 is God incarnate and thus incapable of making mistakes or blowing a game.

[/QUOTE]

Zip it Rusty.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to digger0862's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The negativity toward both the O and D is not justified. They have been good enough to reach the Super Bowl. That's pretty darned good.

Imposter!

[/QUOTE]

Explain yourself.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Explain yourself.

That sounds like something I would say, not you. It just sounded funny that's all.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Wow i thought the exact same thing. How the heck did he get back on. If you have not been called a moron by him at least once can you really consider yourself a Patriot fan.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Inokea4coolaid. Show Inokea4coolaid's posts

How ironic is this dude's post. Whoever this guy is - seems like the biggest whiner on this board.  Sad part is that he doesn't realize that he is number 1 on his own list of fans that are "worse than trolls"; especially since he whines about fans whining and his own behavior is troll-like.  Glad this dude is gone. Let's hope it's not a false pronouncement. I can actually imagine him crying that others are being critical of his post.