wow. suicidal Jet's fans!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

wow. suicidal Jet's fans!

not sure whether to laugh or appologize=)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Re: wow. suicidal Jet's fans!

Man, you gotta' love the old Red Sox comparison.  So true.

It was rich reading the Bills' fan piling it on as a rep for the rest of football fandom outside fo N.E. and NYC.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

classic.  my favorite line?
    "if the Jets had won 45 - 3, would you be saying the same $h1t about the Pats? You know, just one game, still a good record, etc, etc? I doubt it. The fat big mouth $h1t head that supposedly coaches this team should close his focking hole and start coaching. If they had fought hard and lost 24 -17 or 20 - 10, I would agree with the "one game" theory, as I didn't expect them to win this game, but I did think they would at least show up"

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

Good.That's just thinning out the herd 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from garytx. Show garytx's posts

All you have to do is go back to some of the September posts to see some of the same nonsense here.  There was actually a guy who wanted to get rid of Belichick not to mention the wishing for Kraft to sell the team to someone else and trade TB.  He's getting old you know!  We can be just as suicidal here.  Why go to the circus on another forum when we have had them here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

I live in CT now & get NY & Boston stations.....The NY fans were killing Rex & the Jets today. They were calling Rex everything from "a loud mouth WWE manager" to a "Circus announcer" to "Don King" to "Billy Mayes" the infomercial guy. All hype no substance....Then they went nuts on Rex's '85 Bears reference, when he was insinuating that the Bears caught a beat down in '85 & regrouped to win it all....The Jets will do the same...

Rex needs a slice of humble pie & focus week to week.....but then again, the apple doesnt fall too far from the tree....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]All you have to do is go back to some of the September posts to see some of the same nonsense here.  There was actually a guy who wanted to get rid of Belichick not to mention the wishing for Kraft to sell the team to someone else and trade TB.  He's getting old you know!  We can be just as suicidal here.  Why go to the circus on another forum when we have had them here?
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]
    You are correct. After week 2, the loss to the Jets, this place got real ugly. It got bad after the preseason game against the Rams too, the FIRST PLACE St. Louis Rams.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

In Response to Re: wow. suicidal Jet's fans!:
    [QUOTE]All you have to do is go back to some of the September posts to see some of the same nonsense here.  There was actually a guy who wanted to get rid of Belichick not to mention the wishing for Kraft to sell the team to someone else and trade TB.  He's getting old you know!  We can be just as suicidal here.  Why go to the circus on another forum when we have had them here?
    Posted by garytx[/QUOTE]

The pink helmet bandwagon fans will always whine when they don't get instant gratification. They're easy to spot by their ideas.

We should imediately cut any player who has a couple of off weeks even if they are a promising young prospect who only needs seasoning, coaching and time to mature to become a good player.

We should trade all our draft picks for and/or sign every big name player avalible requardless of whether or not they fit the system or we can afford them. These are the people who think the real NFL is the same as fantasy football.

We should expect every player drafted to immediately become a pro bowler.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

It's alway funny when a blowhard team loses, the Jest, Yankees, Lakers, Heat

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nZone. Show nZone's posts

This is the video they posted in that thread...sums up pretty well to what happened on MNF.

Video

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lippa. Show lippa's posts

love that video

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

LOL great video

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BTownExpress. Show BTownExpress's posts

Oh, poor jets fans!  (They are lucky the score was as low as it was.)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

That video:  it simply doesn't get any better than that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

killa they beat the Pats so what do you wanna bet? lol

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

If I'm a distraught Jets fan I'm asking questions like this:

Why does Ryan still talk about his teams supposed strengths when there are so many obvious weaknesses?

Why do the Patriots look at a loss (like the one in Cleveland) and say things like:  "we're not a very good football team......we have a lot of work to do........we sucked.....etc.... and Sanchez says things like "we're still an elite team" ?

Why does Ryan characterize a team that gets outplayed by Houston, Detroit, and Cleveland as 'resiliant' while Belichick characterizes his team as sloppy and inadequate after fortunate wins (for example, Buffalo)?

Why is a loss in the AFC championship game a huge accomplishment for the Jets but a disappointment boardering on disaster in New England?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

For me, the classic line:

" Hell hath no fury like a self proclaimed playoff team blowing it in week 17 to the Bills."

ROTFL!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

As many of you posters know, I travel the country on business. I was fortunate to be in Salt Lake City Monday night, my location when the Pats dismantled teh Fish and sent them into their tailspin of a season. I say this because Salt Lake City is just about as a "no dog in the fight" as you can get. 

So, there I was, passing ona  great steak dinner in lieu of pizza and wings with several fellow travelers, watching the JESTS! debacle unfold. These guys were stunned and amazed at how easy the Pats made it look. One guy lives in So Cal (Bolts fan), another lives outside Kansas City (Go Chiefs!), and another has renounced his Denver residency. Sentimentally, they were all wishing the Pats won, because they wanted someone to shut up "Rex The Hutt and His Yammering Band Of Overrateds".  They all came away impressed, and hoping that they don't match up against the Pats in the playoffs. The Bolt fan and teh Bronco fan split the bill for dinner, as they have two chances to make it in": slim (Bolts), and NONE (Brokebacks). Even locals were thankful that the Pats bloodgeoned the JESTS! like they did, because they, too, are sick of Rex. It's a NATIONAL thing. The Bolts fan was pizzed with the JESTS! since the bus signing in pre-season. Littel did he know that the Bolots would be on teh verge of not getting into the post season. They all agree that if you're going to talk smack, you have had to already been there/done it, or be 1000% committed to back up your words. We were all rolling on the floor when The Hutt said he'd play the Pats again right now if they could. The Brokeback fan agreed, saying that Rexy had another chunk of posterior to get kicked: his head. Otherwise, you set yourself and the team up for a hard fall.

We're all waiting to see Rexy start crying at a news conference now.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I'll repeat what someone said yesterday (I think it was ATJ), it's a good time to be a Pats fan.

Loved the video.

Loved the post by the Bills fan, on the Jets forum.

On thing I noticed neary a word is banned, like here!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]. . . . One thing I noticed neary a word is banned, like here!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

I noticed that too.  Definitely an eye-openeer.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

I changed my mind...this is my favorite:

"Is this the thread where we vigorously punch ourselves in the testicles and translate it to text?"

ROTFLMAO!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

[QUOTE]I changed my mind...this is my favorite: "Is this the thread where we vigorously punch ourselves in the testicles and translate it to text?" ROTFLMAO!
    Posted by NY-PATS-FAN4[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!!!
    I think they did, if you read all the curse words!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

I Still can't stop LAUGHING!!!!!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]I Still can't stop LAUGHING!!!!!!
    Posted by southnpatsfan[/QUOTE]

Me either, southend!

That is just too classic!