WOW! TB named MOST hated QB (ahead of TT) while PEYTON is MOST liked! how can TB improve his BRAND?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Re: WOW! TB named MOST hated QB (ahead of TT) while PEYTON is MOST liked! how can TB improve his BRAND?

ALL from jealousy - when asked this question yesterday Brady laughed and did agree its because he has a great life......Belichick in same poll was voted coach least wanted to play for - like Brady said, nobody asked me that question, but I like to play for WINNING coaches and WINNING program

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: WOW! TB named MOST hated QB (ahead of TT) while PEYTON is MOST liked! how can TB improve his BRAND?

lol!  Improve his brand?  His wife is the world's first billionaire super model and Tom does alright himself, how do you improve upon too rich to fail?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Based on what I recently read on another thread, perhaps the qualification for being most liked is to sit naked on a woman trainer's face. Manning should be pilloried, not admired.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

In response to neinmd's comment:

Based on what I recently read on another thread, perhaps the qualification for being most liked is to sit naked on a woman trainer's face. Manning should be pilloried, not admired.

Not Mannings fault.  He grew up rich and spoiled.  Brady did not.

Even during Brady's senior year in college his coach wanted to start an underclassman over Brady for political reasons despite Brady's superior performance.  Drafted 199 because of his college coach's poor choice.  No wonder Brady is so driven.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

Success breeds contempt.  So I'm glad he's so hated.  I'd like to see him hated even more. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

TB should fight the hate.  He should, and will, lead the Pats to victory over Peyton's Broncs, then he'll lead the team to another SB title, then even more people will hate him.  Except of course Pats fans.  I'm pretty sure he could care less what people think about him, especially when he's snuggling with Gisele and bouncing his kids on his knee. 

Sections
Shortcuts