Wow This NY owned paper makes me sick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Wow This NY owned paper makes me sick

Did anyone else see the ad for this book on the right side of the page on this forum?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Re: Wow This NY owned paper makes me sick

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Did anyone else see the ad for this book on the right side of the page on this forum?

is this a real book?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CornHole12. Show CornHole12's posts

The truth hurts..huh?

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Most of the ads that appear are the result of searches you have done in cyberspace.  So not everyone will see that ad.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rsposato. Show rsposato's posts

Great Book!!!!!!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Hope the call out Cowher and other coaches.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I read excerpts from this "book". Complete piece of trash. They guy is just looking to make a buck off the mindless goofballs that still whine about spygate.

Example: What sense does this make?

"If there was a systematic advantage built in to a team’s play-calling process, a system one could use on game day to help win games, then one could perhaps field the league’s best defense with older, washed up players."

How does a team stealing defensive signals from the opponent allow one to - "perhaps field the league’s best defense"?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to nyjoseph's comment:

Most of the ads that appear are the result of searches you have done in cyberspace.  So not everyone will see that ad.

I've only seen the ad twice  here at BDC but never heard of the book or searched for it. It reminds me of last year after the SB when  there was an ad for that Denver based company(forget the name of it) that dropped all the butterfingers in Boston

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

Why didn't he deal with the Jets supposedly breakign the rule the year earlier in Foxborough? Could it be, the rule really wasn't broken/didn't need to be punished?

You have been proven wrong by me on this as I showed you the jets were asked to leave by Pats' security, not by the NFL.

Yet there is the question as to why the NFL glossed over the whole incident when it was finally exposed. The jets foolishly claimed they had "permission" to do the taping which is not only pure BS but is nowhere allowed in the rules or memo. Since "permission" is not an allowable exception to the rule the NFL should have come down on the jets after they admitted their violation. But they didn't. Goodell had started the stonewall by that point so the league remained largely silent. The dopey commish had closed the can of worms and was keeping it closed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i dont even look at anything on the actual boston.com, its all garbage.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

If it was not out of the ordinary why was there a combined fine of 1m plus loss of a 1st round pick? All coaches did not agree it was nothing:

John Harbaugh mentions ‘asterisk’ on Belichick’s Super Bowl wins

Amani Toomer:

“Tom Brady hasn’t won a Super Bowl since Spygate. If they don’t win another Super Bowl with Brady, with [coach Bill] Belichick, their three Super Bowls that they did win are going to be tainted. It’s going to be like Barry Bonds. You’re going to look at these three Super Bowls with an asterisk because of Spygate.

"They definitely cheated," said Hines Ward, who will be part of NBC's five-hour pregame show today.

There are many more examples. Outside of NE they believe Spygate was the reason for the championships. Every year Brady and Belichick don't win a superbowl outside of Spygate the stain will remain. And don't talk about success after Spygate. Without a SB win there is no success. Isn't that why we put down Peyton and the Colts for their many wins but only 1 SB?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Hope the call out Cowher and other coaches.

They won't.  The attraction is the fact BB still coaches. This is why all the former coaches were shocked and honest about their own actions.

There was no advantage and video scouting by any team was never considered cheating either.

Goodell made a mistake by leaking the tape to the public to allow the media to go beserk, using that to help (in his mind) make it a quick and sever punishment. I don't even think Goodell even know the depth of the jealousy by some teams and the disdain the media truly had/has for BB.

That was the flaw. 

Why didn't he deal with the Jets supposedly breakign the rule the year earlier in Foxborough? Could it be, the rule really wasn't broken/didn't need to be punished?

Gee, people with IQ's over 100 think so.

Miami in 2006. They used technology (purchased CBS audio - that in itself is sketchy. "purchased"? Who from CBS is providing the full feed to players?) to get Brady's audibles for the second game that year in 2006?

21-0 Miami?  Really? Miami stunk, but a SB favorite NE couldn't score 1 measly FG? Hmm.

Funny how when it favors the other team's future scouting, no one cares.  It was only when the Jets wanted to use it to their own advantage as a franchise, that the lies were spread and the poor leadership by Goodell was showcased.

Every other time any two franchises had personal feuds, whether it be Al Davis and the Chargers, Chiefs or Broncos through the years or the Bears/Packers, etc, the commissioner handled it privately and that was that.

Goodell is a poor leader. He's a lawyer and a puppet for the owners to try to drive revenue.

I was onto it from the very beginning. That's the real story of Spygate. How can Goodell try to level the playing field?

Good points, Goodell sucks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Over 3000 posts. You have to be self employed. Any boss would fire your ar se. If you worked in any of my establishments, you'd last maybe 3-4 then you'd see the door. Try to be more succinct instead of these elongated, protrated diatribes. You're just trying to appear intelligent which most people here think that you're just an argumentive shiot slinger. Been cold in mama's cellar these few weeks? Mods are slipping.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

If it was not out of the ordinary why was there a combined fine of 1m plus loss of a 1st round pick? All coaches did not agree it was nothing:

John Harbaugh mentions ‘asterisk’ on Belichick’s Super Bowl wins

Amani Toomer:

“Tom Brady hasn’t won a Super Bowl since Spygate. If they don’t win another Super Bowl with Brady, with [coach Bill] Belichick, their three Super Bowls that they did win are going to be tainted. It’s going to be like Barry Bonds. You’re going to look at these three Super Bowls with an asterisk because of Spygate.

"They definitely cheated," said Hines Ward, who will be part of NBC's five-hour pregame show today.

There are many more examples. Outside of NE they believe Spygate was the reason for the championships. Every year Brady and Belichick don't win a superbowl outside of Spygate the stain will remain. And don't talk about success after Spygate. Without a SB win there is no success. Isn't that why we put down Peyton and the Colts for their many wins but only 1 SB?

Yeah, sure. About 90% of football fans are imbeciles, so no level of stupidity is surprising.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES's comment:

Over 3000 posts. You have to be self employed. Any boss would fire your ar se. If you worked in any of my establishments, you'd last maybe 3-4 then you'd see the door. Try to be more succinct instead of these elongated, protrated diatribes. You're just trying to appear intelligent which most people here think that you're just an argumentive shiot slinger. Been cold in mama's cellar these few weeks? Mods are slipping.

you're right, the mods are slipping....you're still here.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

OK, so, like all other teams, there is some sort of filming going on the sidelines of NFL games.  The key to this matter is simple: How can they prove the resulting film actually had an impact on the results of games?  They can't!  It has been said all NFL teams change their game plans, plus sideline signals, from game to game so a film of a team last year really has no useful information this year.  How is it the study of game film provided by the NFL is not cheating?  Same thing right?  But, since the league provides it is is different?  When all is said and done, all these folks who continue to bring up this matter are simply upset at the continued success of the Pats ON THE FIELD and use this to bring down the reputation of the team in this manner.

I've used this rhetoric with Leon and his incarnations:  A kid at the playground loses to the other kids at various games all the time.  Instead of acknowledging they are better than themself, all that kid does is jump up and down scrreaming "cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!".  This book represents that attitude.