WOW! typical BB, for better or worse.. how we got BRUSCHI rather than RAY STRONG!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: WOW! typical BB, for better or worse.. how we got BRUSCHI rather than RAY STRONG!

Too many "ifs"here. Bottom line is that Bruschi was a 3rd round pick and Lewis a 1st. That's not much of a Ray Lewis "almost" being a Pat claim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

Re: WOW! typical BB, for better or worse.. how we got BRUSCHI rather than RAY STRONG!

It might be just me but I wouldn't have swapped Bruschi for anyone. If Pats could have got both then that it is a different story.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

It might be just me but I wouldn't have swapped Bruschi for anyone. If Pats could have got both then that it is a different story.

I think that's pretty much the way I see it as well.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from provpats. Show provpats's posts

please come down off whetever you were on when you wrote this...

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to BostonProSportsLover's comment:

In response to Brad34's comment:

thanks for playing with the LOVER. thats good thinking there. i mean we could have BOTH! IMAGINE THAT.. TEDY ON THE OUTSIDE, RAY IN THE MIDDLE WITH MCGINEST ON THE OTHER SIDE OF A NASTY 4-3! OMG! instead as usual  with bb, u let the surefire star get away like goldston so u can sign a buy-in jambroni like tedy in comparison. talent is special and does matter.

Wow, you're so good at looking back in hindsight!

Goldson wasn't a sure fire star. He got two one year deals, one from the Pats and the other from the 49ers. He wasn't even guaranteed the starting job in SF.

Sections
Shortcuts