wow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

wow

that was quite the beating you put down on the Texans.  You guys are looking tough to beat and definitely hitting on all cylinders.  Totally dominated in all phases.  grats.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: wow

Yeah... " Awesome" comes to mind also. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wait a min what is happening here? Seriously Fireman Ed quits on the Jets and Leon is sending praise to the Pats? Crap I didn't want to believe the end was coming but here it is

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wait a min what is happening here? Seriously Fireman Ed quits on the Jets and Leon is sending praise to the Pats? Crap I didn't want to believe the end was coming but here it is

Think of Leon as Smeagol/Gollum.

WeDat is the appologetic personality MasterHess is the obnoxious punk

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

10 days till 12/21/2012

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Again Brother, Amen to that! :) 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to WeDerrWEBACK's comment:

that was quite the beating you put down on the Texans.  You guys are looking tough to beat and definitely hitting on all cylinders.  Totally dominated in all phases.  grats.

Hahahahaha, sure changing your tune from yesterday.  I guess you finally realize the Patriots are pretty dang awesome!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:

10 days till 12/21/2012

Here's a laugh...one of the biggest 'end of the worlers' has already backed off. Of course he has no plan to return all the money he's made off it. Ever notice most of these people have a book for sale?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

Why...thank you.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Gracias!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

Just calling it like I see it.  I wasnt here yesterday and I am not Leon. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

10 days till 12/21/2012

and tomorrow is 12/12/12

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Good Smeagol but you're still not getting the precious Lombardy Trophy

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

10 days till 12/21/2012

Here's a laugh...one of the biggest 'end of the worlers' has already backed off. Of course he has no plan to return all the money he's made off it. Ever notice most of these people have a book for sale?

I don't think the Myans have a book out.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:

I am impressed Glen. I didn't think you were intelligent enough to read Tolkien

Wait, are you implying that you consider yourself to be intelligent?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

You mad bro?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from WeDerrWEBACK. Show WeDerrWEBACK's posts

In response to Rodimus77's comment:

You mad bro?

Not at all.  Good showing by you guys.  Play action had them eating out of your hand.  Your defense was the one to bat down passes.  Good job.

Sections
Shortcuts