wozzy and TC

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

wozzy and TC

Where are you guys? Are you okay? I haven't seen a post from either of you in days. I hope it's not that you are sick of the negative nancys. We are people too!

I hope all is well.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: wozzy and TC

I've noticed TC take long breaks before. Wise if you ask me. Wozzy is the one that is oddly absent. A smart guy gaining some fo TC's wisdom?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

If they needed a break, that's understandable.

Speaking of which - It's funny that people call me grumpy, because 98% of the stuff that goes on here I laugh at rather than get pissed about.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to seattlepat70's comment:

[QUOTE]

I've noticed TC take long breaks before. Wise if you ask me. Wozzy is the one that is oddly absent. A smart guy gaining some fo TC's wisdom?

COuld be away from access to a computer or on vacation.  The board is worse without each. The rest of us rational fans are more outnumbered than usual.

[/QUOTE]

When it comes to you, there is no "us" Megatool.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Who cares? When was the last time TC added anything of value? He's as much a troll as I am. I troll queenie, he trolls tcal or anyone else that dares question the almighty BB. Whats the difference?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Who cares? When was the last time TC added anything of value? He's as much a troll as I am. I troll queenie, he trolls tcal or anyone else that dares question the almighty BB. Whats the difference?

wozzy and TC are good fans. I've grown to value their take on things despite disagreeing with them most of the time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

We have an admitted troll. Nice to see someone being honest. Did it have to be a troll though? 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

In response to thehub's comment:

We have an admitted troll. Nice to see someone being honest. Did it have to be a troll though? 

Yes, this handle was absolutely created to troll on the one person that is ruining the forum. I have no problem admitting that. I drop in a couple times a day on this handle and blast him for his lies and agenda-driven posts.

I am a Pats fan but feel free to call me bustchise if you want. Thats what the Brady basher does when he can't think of a comeback to me making him look foolish.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

What's the difference Bustchise? I am right most of the time and TCal hating ever non-star player on our team with an odd illness as a Pats fan, is no difference?

He can't even admit the good things about the players he hates, he's such a phony.

He was probably on suicide watch when BB extended Nikovich, Bustchise. Just a week ago he called Thompkins and Dobson "rookie pukes".

What is the difference?  He's a Pats fan who hates his own players not named Brady or All Pro players.

Deep down you truly do believe that you are always right and everyone else is wrong. Sad. Very sad indeed.

Still haven't figured out the quotes yet huh queenie?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

It seems like only yesterday that Babe included TrueChamp and Wozzy in his "Four Imbeciles" group

Now he is posting a thread inquiring on their whereabouts, hoping theyre okay, and wishing them both good health

World gone crazy? You bet...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

It seems like only yesterday that Babe included TrueChamp and Wozzy in his "Four Imbeciles" group

Now Babe is posting a thread inquiring on their whereabouts, hoping theyre okay, and wishing them both good health

That's what I thought...  I was surpised to see it.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

I guess Babe buried the hatchet with them. That's good I suppose, but I dont know. I find myself nostalgic for the days of the Four Imbeciles...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

I guess Babe buried the hatchet with them. That's good I suppose, but I dont know. I find myself nostalgic for the days of the Four Imbeciles...

Question is, WHERE did Babe bury the hatchet or hatchets? hmmmmm, enquiring minds want to know!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Now he is posting a thread inquiring on their whereabouts, hoping theyre okay, and wishing them both good health

I told you before if the only time you post is to talk about me, people are going to get the wrong idea.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I told you before if the only time you post is to talk about me, people are going to get the wrong idea.

Well, at least I didnt mention your "retirements" like I usually do, Babe, so I feel like I made a little progress today

Not a lot. Still have a long way to go. But if I continue down my present path, a breakthrough is inevitable

PS Dont want any rumors starting about us. Those things are very hard to live down

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

He's at Magnolia Manor for a reason, Ache. He's a loony bird.

Magnolia Manor? When was he transfered out of his unit at Shady Acres?

This is all news to me

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Where are you guys? Are you okay? I haven't seen a post from either of you in days. I hope it's not that you are sick of the negative nancys. We are people too!

I hope all is well.

I'm here, and all is well, and it always will be until it's over. I just made a big move across country and haven't had much time. I'll give you 1 long run on sentence on my thoughts. Loving the defense, loving the fact we are 4-0 with no studs on offense and using ball control, wishing we kept Ballard or Fells over Sudds and if they were not the guys then we probably should have known before we went into the season with terrible TE depth like we did in 2011(and may have cost us a SB!) love the fact that we are finally developing receivers even though imo it is only because we have been forced to do so.

This development might force our offense into going back to the open man mantra as opposed to consistently looking down field to 2 or 3 options every game(saw Brady hit the power running back AND a Full back for a short pass for the 1st time in 5 years last game) I think this gives defense's a whole new aspect to worry about(as it used to be)

I'm not so happy with the RB by committe as I think Ridley is the most talented back currently playing, although I do like what I see from Bolden and Blount, I just wish we would allow 1 guy to get into a rythm. Losing Wilfork really sux obviously and yes I have been vocal about needing DT depth in the draft or FA for a few years now. Our Gm is not perfect(niether is any other teams) but look at acquisitions like Talib, Blount for Demps, Tommy freaking Kelly(how good does that move look now?) drafting of Jones, Hightower, Buch, Dennard. Our defense has finally turned a corner and our offense is learning diversity again. I like this team, but then again......I always do, and for good reasons as we have won more games then any team in the league since 2001. Go Pats.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Nice to hear from you TC - Wozzy and TC are very good posters...our discussions here are better when they are around....I like that Babe has realized that also. Babe is one of the few posters in this history of this forum I can think of that has genuinely grown up and evolved in his views. I'm not sure why some posters have such an issue with never being wrong and never admitting a wrong position. 

I've been critical of this team's makeup and still am, and I am truly hoping to have been wrong just as I was wrong about the 4-0 start...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]I told you before if the only time you post is to talk about me, people are going to get the wrong idea.

Well, at least I didnt mention your "retirements" like I usually do, Babe, so I feel like I made a little progress today

[/QUOTE]

Don't fret about it. There's more where those came from.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hope all is well.

I'm here, and all is well, and it always will be until it's over. I just made a big move across country and haven't had much time. I'll give you 1 long run on sentence on my thoughts. Loving the defense, loving the fact we are 4-0 with no studs on offense and using ball control, wishing we kept Ballard or Fells over Sudds and if they were not the guys then we probably should have known before we went into the season with terrible TE depth like we did in 2011(and may have cost us a SB!) love the fact that we are finally developing receivers even though imo it is only because we have been forced to do so.

This development might force our offense into going back to the open man mantra as opposed to consistently looking down field to 2 or 3 options every game(saw Brady hit the power running back AND a Full back for a short pass for the 1st time in 5 years last game) I think this gives defense's a whole new aspect to worry about(as it used to be)

I'm not so happy with the RB by committe as I think Ridley is the most talented back currently playing, although I do like what I see from Bolden and Blount, I just wish we would allow 1 guy to get into a rythm. Losing Wilfork really sux obviously and yes I have been vocal about needing DT depth in the draft or FA for a few years now. Our Gm is not perfect(niether is any other teams) but look at acquisitions like Talib, Blount for Demps, Tommy freaking Kelly(how good does that move look now?) drafting of Jones, Hightower, Buch, Dennard. Our defense has finally turned a corner and our offense is learning diversity again. I like this team, but then again......I always do, and for good reasons as we have won more games then any team in the league since 2001. Go Pats.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with you on passing to the backs. It is something we used to destroy the opponent with using Faulk, and has been absent far too much. I'm glad all is well.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

Nice to hear from you TC - Wozzy and TC are very good posters...our discussions here are better when they are around....I like that Babe has realized that also. Babe is one of the few posters in this history of this forum I can think of that has genuinely grown up and evolved in his views. I'm not sure why some posters have such an issue with never being wrong and never admitting a wrong position. 

I've been critical of this team's makeup and still am, and I am truly hoping to have been wrong just as I was wrong about the 4-0 start...

You should choose your words more carefully. I wouldn't call it "growing up", I've been grown up for a very long time now. I would call it acquiescing to the realization that despite thinking certain persons are dead wrong much of the time, that their dedication to the same cause cannot be downplayed in favor of setting them straight.

Sections
Shortcuts