Notice: All Boston.com forums will be retired as of May 31st, 2016 and will not be archived. Thank you for your participation in this community, and we hope you continue to enjoy other content at Boston.com.

wozzy and TC

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

Re: wozzy and TC

I've noticed TC take long breaks before. Wise if you ask me. Wozzy is the one that is oddly absent. A smart guy gaining some fo TC's wisdom?

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from thehub. Show thehub's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Who cares? When was the last time TC added anything of value? He's as much a troll as I am. I troll queenie, he trolls tcal or anyone else that dares question the almighty BB. Whats the difference?

We have an admitted troll. Nice to see someone being honest. Did it have to be a troll though? 

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

It seems like only yesterday that Babe included TrueChamp and Wozzy in his "Four Imbeciles" group

Now Babe is posting a thread inquiring on their whereabouts, hoping theyre okay, and wishing them both good health

World gone crazy? You bet...

That's what I thought...  I was surpised to see it.  

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to AcheNot's comment:

I guess Babe buried the hatchet with them. That's good I suppose, but I dont know. I find myself nostalgic for the days of the Four Imbeciles...

Question is, WHERE did Babe bury the hatchet or hatchets? hmmmmm, enquiring minds want to know!!!

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. This post has been removed.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Where are you guys? Are you okay? I haven't seen a post from either of you in days. I hope it's not that you are sick of the negative nancys. We are people too!

I hope all is well.

I'm here, and all is well, and it always will be until it's over. I just made a big move across country and haven't had much time. I'll give you 1 long run on sentence on my thoughts. Loving the defense, loving the fact we are 4-0 with no studs on offense and using ball control, wishing we kept Ballard or Fells over Sudds and if they were not the guys then we probably should have known before we went into the season with terrible TE depth like we did in 2011(and may have cost us a SB!) love the fact that we are finally developing receivers even though imo it is only because we have been forced to do so.

This development might force our offense into going back to the open man mantra as opposed to consistently looking down field to 2 or 3 options every game(saw Brady hit the power running back AND a Full back for a short pass for the 1st time in 5 years last game) I think this gives defense's a whole new aspect to worry about(as it used to be)

I'm not so happy with the RB by committe as I think Ridley is the most talented back currently playing, although I do like what I see from Bolden and Blount, I just wish we would allow 1 guy to get into a rythm. Losing Wilfork really sux obviously and yes I have been vocal about needing DT depth in the draft or FA for a few years now. Our Gm is not perfect(niether is any other teams) but look at acquisitions like Talib, Blount for Demps, Tommy freaking Kelly(how good does that move look now?) drafting of Jones, Hightower, Buch, Dennard. Our defense has finally turned a corner and our offense is learning diversity again. I like this team, but then again......I always do, and for good reasons as we have won more games then any team in the league since 2001. Go Pats.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTS. Show BostonTS's posts

Nice to hear from you TC - Wozzy and TC are very good posters...our discussions here are better when they are around....I like that Babe has realized that also. Babe is one of the few posters in this history of this forum I can think of that has genuinely grown up and evolved in his views. I'm not sure why some posters have such an issue with never being wrong and never admitting a wrong position. 

I've been critical of this team's makeup and still am, and I am truly hoping to have been wrong just as I was wrong about the 4-0 start...

23. This post has been removed.

24. This post has been removed.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts