WR Brian Tyms touching life story

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Re: WR Brian Tyms touching life story

In response to rkarp's comment:

The Adderall excuse is getting kind of tedious these days

Agreed. If they differentiated between players with legitimate medical needs and players who don't the excuse would go away. If it's legit but no paperwork is filed then maybe a fine is more suitable.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

Why do you care about what people "Infer" from your posts then?  After all it's just a stupid website.

I really don't care.  The childish level of discussion here is sad.  Outside of no more than 10 people, everyone who posts in this forum is immature and/or severely lacking in the social skills department.  And it's too bad, really, because the Pats are an awesome subject and football is great.

Having to sift through piles of garbage to get to a fruitful discussion is awful.

It's rarely discussion.  Someone posts an unpopular opinion and they are attacked.  

And the season hasn't even started yet.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

Unless I'm drawing an inaccurate inference (again), that paragraph means that his posts aren't to be taken seriously.  Got it and absolutely no problem.

Do you take any of this seriously?  It's a webpage on a newpaper website that is used to discuss a football team.  

I take seriously what I post in here which means I attempt to communicate my thoughts in a considerate, civil and coherent manner that is based on a reasonable command of the facts.  Yes, it is a website and it is about a leisure activity.  However, that doesn't give me license to say whatever I choose, however I choose regarding something about which I know little or nothing.  Infer from that what you will.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I take seriously what I post in here which means I attempt to communicate my thoughts in a considerate, civil and coherent manner that is based on a reasonable command of the facts.  Yes, it is a website and it is about a leisure activity.  However, that doesn't give me license to say whatever I choose, however I choose regarding something about which I know little or nothing.  Infer from that what you will.

I don't infer anything, or "so what you're saying is..." either.

I post what I think. 

Tyms is suspended for taking unapproved medicine, Adderall, which is a well known and widely used stimulant.  He just so happened to test for ADHD after he got caught.  Yeah right.  Loser addict in my eyes.

Losers, degenerates, criminals.  Welcome to the Patriots.  

What other losers can they put on the field?  Maybe Hernandez can get free for the playoffs?  Maybe Ray Rice can be had?  Is Nate Newton spry enough to come to Foxboro?  All losers.

But that's how the Pats are these days.  They love the criminals.  I don't think Hernandez spent all his time fooling Belichick.  They knew that Talib was trouble.  Dennard was on the clock when he arrived.  

That's the long of it.  My first post was shorter.

They both say the same thing.  

Neither say testing positive for Adderal is the same as beating women.  Neither say I dislike the Patriots.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Forget it ATJ, simpletons like you and I would never make the cut over on the Bruins board.  The level of discourse there is comparable to the board room at the Brookings Institute. I heard they once got the mods to boot William F. Buckley because his vocabulary was too juvenile.

We should be grateful Mr. Shot deigns to post here now and then. It's a charitable act, really. A donation of infinite wisdom to the great unwashed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Forget it ATJ, simpletons like you and I would never make the cut over on the Bruins board.  The level of discourse there is comparable to the board room at the Brookings Institute. I heard they once got the mods to boot William F. Buckley because his vocabulary was too juvenile.

We should be grateful Mr. Shot deigns to post here now and then. It's a charitable act, really. A donation of infinite wisdom to the great unwashed.

So what you're saying is that you realize you made a mistake attacking me, you blew it way out of proportion, and that you're sorry?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

So what you're saying is that you realize you made a mistake attacking me, you blew it way out of proportion, and that you're sorry?

If I didn't know better, I might think you have a sense of humor...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeddyBruski54. Show TeddyBruski54's posts

I'm rooting for this kid big time, most of us were lucky enough to have good parents-- He didn't. Tym's has tons of talent and can obviously get separation. I think with the proper NFL coaching he could mature rather quickly. I'm interested to see what he does the next 2 preseason games.

http://www.quotesdaddy.com/quote/340040/tedy-bruschi/im-a-football-player-by-trade-thats-what-i-do-so" rel="nofollow">“I'm a football player by trade. That's what I do, ... So I did everything I could to make myself a football player again.”

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

And for which I, for one, am eternally grateful.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

If I didn't know better, I might think you have a sense of humor...

Most people do have a sense of humor.  As is the story with most people here on the Pats side, you choose to swing first and ask questions later.  I don't know.  Maybe it's a football thing.  Maybe it's isolated to the BDC Pats forum.  Maybe it's created BY the BDC Pats forum?

Maybe it's an ego thing.  "Oh, you don't know what you're talking about.  I do."  This forum is an unfriendly place where most people spend their days being jerks.  The comedy, of course, is that many of those characters have nary a clue as to what they're talking about anyway.

• Sections
    Shortcuts