WR corps looks to be pretty skinny tomorrow.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

WR corps looks to be pretty skinny tomorrow.

Thompkins and Dobson both out. Not entirely surprising, as both have been battling injuries, but it lleaves us pretty thin at WR.  Amendola, Edelman, Boyce, and Collie will be getting lots of reps, I suppose.  Hope it is enough.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Re: WR corps looks to be pretty skinny tomorrow.

In response to WazzuWheatfarmer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Thompkins and Dobson both out. Not entirely surprising, as both have been battling injuries, but it lleaves us pretty thin at WR.  Amendola, Edelman, Boyce, and Collie will be getting lots of reps, I suppose.  Hope it is enough.

[/QUOTE]

those guys can definitely get it done. the offense  success will depend on the o line protecting brady and opening running lanes.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Lack of TEs hurts too.  Look for Vereen to be very active in the passing game.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

Excited to see some more Boyce.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

I, too, would like to see more of Boyce.  Kid looked pretty good last week.  Don't like the team being this thin but this kind of situation presents opportunities. 

Agree with Prolate:  we'll hear Vereen's name quite a bit.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

What they lose in size they make up for with speed and quickness.

I expect Collie to contribute.

Sections
Shortcuts