WR Donald Jones Official

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: WR Donald Jones Official

You can't beat me!!! Haha it's all good.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to leatherhelmet's comment:

In response to pcmIV's comment:

You can't beat me!!! Haha it's all good.

I posted me and Mr. Jones yesterday.... I WIN  :-)

Cheater!!!

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rusty, Pcm beat you by 3 mins! LOL

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

I love it! Nice, young Wr who would be better than any prospect this year due to his experience and high football IQ as Rusty has pointed out. Anyone that doesnt like deal is crazy. Its a huge upgrade from Branch who couldnt even get open last year. Can play slot or outside and can be a # 2 WR, which means he could be a # 1 here.

The timing of this signing means LLoyd is done and they got Jones on a decent contract!

Great!  Eng, time for you to shut it and start looking at your draft prospects. We are 3 to 4 moves away from being done.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I like it. Also, doesn't Jones have some good speed?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Seems to have upside, and I'd agree that it might make Lloyd expendable.  At the very least, he will be thrown into the WR competition.  I am assuming it was a team-friendly contract.   

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

I love it! Nice, young Wr who would be better than any prospect this year due to his experience and high football IQ as Rusty has pointed out. Anyone that doesnt like deal is crazy. Its a huge upgrade from Branch who couldnt even get open last year. Can play slot or outside and can be a # 2 WR, which means he could be a # 1 here.

The timing of this signing means LLoyd is done and they got Jones on a decent contract!

Great!  Eng, time for you to shut it and start looking at your draft prospects. We are 3 to 4 moves away from being done.

I agree with most of what you said.  However, I don't think this move necessarily signals the end of Lloyd's stint in NE.  If anything I think they'll restructure his contract.  Contrary to what most think here, Lloyd did not have that bad of a year this year.  Critique the offense a bit and I bet Lloyd and Jones compliment each other well on the outside.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from sw4288. Show sw4288's posts

What's up guys (and girls) first time poster on the board but have been registered and reading since about 06. I love the youth movement we are seeing on offense with Jones, Amendola, the TE's and the back's not counting Leon Washington. The receiving corp is under a bit of an overhaul, and I believe it's for the better.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to sw4288's comment:

What's up guys (and girls) first time poster on the board but have been registered and reading since about 06. I love the youth movement we are seeing on offense with Jones, Amendola, the TE's and the back's not counting Leon Washington. The receiving corp is under a bit of an overhaul, and I believe it's for the better.

Welcome aboard, man!  I agree with everything you said.  Looking forward to more of your posts.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from SilverSun. Show SilverSun's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

How many passes has this unknown actually caught in the NFL?  IMO this is a filler move and he may not even make the roster.  Bills Nelson whould be much better signing and this is nothing.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

i'm ok with it, by can't BB get a 6'5 WR? geez.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i'm ok with it, by can't BB get a 6'5 WR? geez.

[/QUOTe

He pays by the inch.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

this is a classic BB move, sign a guy from a bad team that has had big games against the Pats. good depth move...as long as he is our 3rd or 4th WR. Amendola, Sanders, a tall and fast rookie, and jones would be a good WR core i think.