Ramses Barden (NYG)
    Dominic Hixon (NYG)
    Jerome Simpson (MIN)
    Brian Hartline (MIA)
    Ted Ginn (SF)
    Brandon Gibson (STL)
    Derek Hagan (OAK)
    Legadu Nannee (FA)

Johnnie Knox (CHI) may not be a FA due to remaining on PUP for the 2012 season

Braylon Edwards
    Plaxico Burress
    Terrell Owens
    Randy Moss
    Mark Clayton
    Mike Williams
    Mike Sims-Walker
    Lee Evans

Heck, I would take Cruz but he willl get some good money from NYG and wont be leaving there.  While Wallace, Bowe, Jennings seem to be the big names on that list, I'm just not too high on them and don't think they will be worth the money they will demand.

Hartline is interesting but not worth the reported $5-6 million he wants.

What do you think about Donnie Avery or Brandon Gibson?  Might be worth looking at and will be able to get at a good price, imo.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Re: WR Free Agency list

Dwayne bowe, Steve smith seem like the gamers of the bunch.  Still wouldn't pay more than  5 million per year...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Devery Henderson,

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Steve Smith is not a FA. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Steve Smith is not a FA. 

You are correct, I will remove him from the list.  There is a WR on the Rams named Steve Smith, fee agent 2013.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to 56redsox's comment:

Devery Henderson,

He would at least be a deep threat...although that is really all he is good for.

I don't see the Pats looking at him. However, I'm not BB so...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

how about either henderson or hartline. cruz is decent but he's going after the big bucks, a lot of people are high on wallace but im not completely sold, he's fast though.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Aquib Talib... sorry.... I had too...

By the way.. welcome to the 3000 club.  I need friends....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

ConGrats.......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

HA!  That brings a tear to my eye.  TY56.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Getzo...

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

It is a puzzle to me why the Pats have had such a poor record in drafting W/Rs.  Apparently free agency is the answer.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Scratch the top cluster. Too expensive. Jennings battling injury, not on board. Wallace fast, not good enough for the $$$. Like Bowes talent, not his cost and desire.

scratch the bottom cluster. All most likely done.

I like Avery, Hixonon. Pats are still looking for a 4th option WR, not a #1 option. They don't need to break the bank and shoot for a pro bowler. They need a threat that can separate down field for 3-5 targets, drawing a safety and opening the field up. Avery had drops, but also has the speed to separate. Hixon can also factor into the return game. Both should be reasonable $$$$. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

If you get bowe at good price, he fits. He's big enough to complement Lloyd,Edelman, (Welker).

Other option is just go size.  Sign Tony Gonzalez and move Hernandez to the outside. Dump Welker. SO TES are gronk,gonza,hooey, fells.    WR... Lloyd,Edelman, Hernandez, Slater.  8 total

Two big receiving TE...  WHO CAN DEFEND THAT?  plus Lloyd and hernandez on the outside.

3rd option , dump fells,Welker... sign Gonzalez and bowe.  This would be unstoppable combo of size speed and talent. And DEPTH. 

TEs.  Gronk, gonza, hooey, Hernandez,

WR. Lloyd, bowe, Edelman, Slater.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Getzo...

Well, I think I'll start posting a lot more!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I wouldn't be shocked if both Lloyd and Welker were not on the team next year. Lloyd was just OK,and he has a relatively large cap hit. I'm not sure he's worth it. Welker won't be franchised, so unless he comes down considerably from last year's demands he'll be gone. Stop with the Tony Gonzalez talk, he's either done or a Falcon.  

There is this thing called the salary cap that will prevent them from signing all these marquee free agents while keeping all their own players. If they let Lloyd and Welker go, they can afford to resign Vollmer, Edelman, Woody, Donald Thomas, Trevor Scott and a few other of their own FAs (White, Arrington?), and maybe a Talib (if he takes a discount to stay) and a FA receiver like a Hartline (but doubtful a Bowe or Wallace). And that's probably about it.

Of course they can free up some money by restructuring contracts like Brady and Mankins, or making a radical move like trading VW (I hope not). But renegotiating might require extending those guys, and are they going to do that? 

Anyway it will be interesting and a lot can happen between now and March 12 (when free agency starts).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

If you get bowe at good price, he fits. He's big enough to complement Lloyd,Edelman, (Welker).

Other option is just go size.  Sign Tony Gonzalez and move Hernandez to the outside. Dump Welker. SO TES are gronk,gonza,hooey, fells.    WR... Lloyd,Edelman, Hernandez, Slater.  8 total

Two big receiving TE...  WHO CAN DEFEND THAT?  plus Lloyd and hernandez on the outside.

3rd option , dump fells,Welker... sign Gonzalez and bowe.  This would be unstoppable combo of size speed and talent. And DEPTH. 

Gonzalez has been talking retirement, and even if he did not, ATL will sign him with big bucks in a heartbeat. Yours is one way wishful thinking.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

I will be shocked if the Pats don't go after Amendola.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to Getzo's comment:

Yeah I know how feel,4000 club is a lonely place!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to Muzwell's comment:

Steve Smith is not a FA. 

You are correct, I will remove him from the list.  There is a WR on the Rams named Steve Smith, fee agent 2013.

Yeah, that's the guy who was with the Giants, had a nice year and then left for Philly. I think he got hurt and was never the same. Decent player if he's healthy. Caught 107 balls for 1,220 yards and 7 TDs with NYG in '09.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

In response to coolade2's comment:

Just in case you missed it the Patriots already have the third TE in their all TE offense,his name is Jake Ballard maybe you've heard of him? NYG 2 Super bowl rings! Yup that's the one!!!

Gonzalez has been talking retirement, and even if he did not, ATL will sign him with big bucks in a heartbeat. Yours is one way wishful thinking.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

The good thing isalot of these guys don't have high numbers, none of them could command over 5 million