WR Mark Harrison - Expect BB to sign this guy too

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: WR Mark Harrison - Expect BB to sign this guy too

The Rutgers team must have been awesome last year!!  I must have missed them beating Alabama in the bowl game last season.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

Did Harrison pass the physical with the Pats? Was he at the OTA?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to jfaust1954's comment:

BB will go with the hot hand, the back who is gaining steady yardage when it counts the most...that is Ridley for the most part... Vereen will play more than last year now that the Mighty Mite is in SD....BB has one rule that trumps all the rest when it comes to any back touching the ball....DON'T FUMBLE!!!!!! (or suffer the consequences)

BTW....I like the signing of Harrison....can't teach size and speed...maybe being around the Rutgers University Alumni Association - North Division will help him perform with passion he seemed to lack at time the past couple of years.

I don't know about all the no passion junk because unless I can't read he finished last season with 40 catches and 500 yards with 6 TD's as the number two WR on a winning team at Rutgers.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rxmsg. Show rxmsg's posts

In response to BassFishingII's comment:

Great call by long time poster, rxmsg.

Big, not quick, but good hands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4686tLeqw0

Unbelieveable.... I meant the post as a sort of comment to the current state of injured players on this team and BB's propensity to "like" injured players because of their potential "value".

Buit I guess I really did "call it".... unreal... hope it works out but boy this team look like an infirmary right now... "The New England Patients"

Sections
Shortcuts