wright is not right

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

wright is not right

from what i was reading from the boston herald it doesn't sound like mike wright is coming back, i'm surprised he wasn;t been placed on ir, maybe he he will when brandon spike returns. this may not be good for our dl, unless we get some bodys back

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: wright is not right

Link?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

In Response to Re: wright is not right:
    Link?
    Posted by BBReigns

its in boston herald

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Umm, yeah. I looked. And, we'd like the link.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

Link?
    Posted by BBReigns

go to boston herald,look for pepper johnson still looks up to belichek, scroll down

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

Posted by BBReigns

scroll down to where it says wright is not all right

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

Posted by BBReigns

not good news

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

“I don’t want to sound bad or anything like that because Mike knows I love him, but his injury is something that I don’t know is really predictable,” Johnson said. “I don’t know if he really knows when he’s going to be back or whatever. I am going to be happy to see him when he can join us out on the field, but I know it’s a process and I am just hoping it’s sooner rather than later.”

Ok, so this doesn't tell us anything more than Belichick saying "Wright is improving" on 12/20.

All this means is he's not back yet, obviously.  He has 2.5 weeks to show a sign of making it back, and if he can't, I doubt BB keeps him on the roster for the postseason.

We won't know until he's put on IR, if he is. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

“I don’t want to sound bad or anything like that because Mike knows I love him, but his injury is something that I don’t know is really predictable,” Johnson said. “I don’t know if he really knows when he’s going to be back or whatever. I am going to be happy to see him when he can join us out on the field, but I know it’s a process and I am just hoping it’s sooner rather than later.” Ok, so this doesn't tell us anything more than Belichick saying "Wright is improving" on 12/20. All this means is he's not back yet, obviously.  He has 2.5 weeks to show a sign of making it back, and if he can't, I doubt BB keeps him on the roster for the postseason. We won't know until he's put on IR, if he is. 
    Posted by BBReigns

BB, you don't think he's worth a roster spot until the Super Bowl? Even if he can't make it for the first two playoff games, and I'm assuming we go to Arlington, then I'd still keep him on the roster. Maybe he could get it together for one game.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boludo. Show boludo's posts

This subject was already extensively covered in the Mike Wright: Worse Than We Thought? discussion from yesterday. Interesting "inside" information. Go to page 2. No need to post the link, as it is  two clicks away on page 2 of the discussion board.  

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from firstdegreeblackbelt. Show firstdegreeblackbelt's posts

This subject was already extensively covered in the Mike Wright: Worse Than We Thought? discussion from yesterday. Interesting "inside" information. Go to page 2. No need to post the link, as it is  two clicks away on page 2 of the discussion board.  
    Posted by boludo

ya didn't check past threads,but i don't think he will return, he was seen crying, from the remarks made to the coaching staff, says pepper

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In Response to wright is not right:
    from what i was reading from the boston herald it doesn't sound like mike wright is coming back, i'm surprised he wasn;t been placed on ir, maybe he he will when brandon spike returns. this may not be good for our dl, unless we get some bodys back
    Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt

talked about and beat to death

http://www.boston.com/community/forums.html?plckForumPage=ForumDiscussion&plckDiscussionId=Cat%3aSportsForum%3a9690Discussion%3ac9e21e73-6637-493f-bd4c-b5331cbfffe8

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: wright is not right : BB, you don't think he's worth a roster spot until the Super Bowl? Even if he can't make it for the first two playoff games, and I'm assuming we go to Arlington, then I'd still keep him on the roster. Maybe he could get it together for one game.
    Posted by apdynasty23

Yes. Absolutely.

This is why I think it's good news it's not definitive now with them conceding he can't come back this year. That decision likely would have already occurred, or obviously could still occur prior to the postseason roster deadlines.

This sounds more like sympathy and frustration for Wright because he's squirming to play, not just because it appears to be a dead end for him in 2010.

Better safe than sorry/wait it out as long as possible type of thing is what this smells like to me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Yeah, I agree. For his sake and ours, I want him to play. It'd be a shot in the arm for our defense. Thank God for amazing scouting and bringing in Eric Moore who's at least been serviceable and at best, he at least hasn't been a liability on defense. Tully has disappointed me a bit but again, other people have stepped up.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In Response to Re: wright is not right : ya didn't check past threads,but i don't think he will return, he was seen crying, from the remarks made to the coaching staff, says pepper

Posted by firstdegreeblackbelt

I read the article, I didn't see anything about crying?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

He's referring to APDynasty23's first hand account in the locker room, post Colts game where Wright was seen, upset/teary eyed, hugging BB.

Sections
Shortcuts