Wright to IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Wright to IR

Just heard on Patriots radio.
    Sad but expected.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Wright to IR

Bummer, Needed a Jarvis Green type pass rusher from the d -line. Might be it for Wright in the NFL. I Wish him well.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I think most felt this would happen after week 1. It's sad and I hope he calls it a career. No need to risk permanent damage or your life for a game. At least he made some money while he played.

I feel bad for whoever took Wright's place as team member #53. They'll be here for a week then will get released for either Deadrick or Brace next week

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

They re-signed Adams to the 53. 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lightningbrain. Show lightningbrain's posts

It's a bummer because Mike Wright was a player who deserved to be on the team when they win the superbowl.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I hope help is on the way.  I commented about this when he returned. I thought he would be I/R'ed right away. He was probably trying to fight thru it, but you dont play around with that kind of injury.

I know Warren was recently resigned, but after that i really dont know who is behind Vince and K.Love.  We know about Big Al trying to get ready, but what if Brace and or Deaderick arent ready to go.

who do we have L.Cohen..maybe move Ellis inside in emergency role??

Im concerned about D-line depth. Vince is playing a lot of snaps....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Wright to IR:
    [QUOTE]The DB? If so, that is Dowling insurance. I don't think that lasts.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Ya, the DB they dumped last week. LOL
    That can't be the answer.  Just a band-aid

Unrelated, BJGE did not practice today.  Jeeze

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Hope ur right russ,

its one thing to p.u.p someone but there is not garuantee they will be ready in time.  None of us know if Brace or Deaderick will be available. Elbow's injuries are tricky and i dont even know whats wrong w/Deaderick

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Very sorry to hear this.  Mike Wright needs to retire.  I hope he will be okay.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Do we have the personell left to play any 3-4 if those guys dont return.

Can Ellis play stout enough at DE in the 3-4?

Can Big Al or does he want to play in the 3-4?

Carter doesnt like playing backer..

I think if worse came to worse, just have to play Anderson , Cunningham more at end on early downs....which can be masked.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from norichcrybabies. Show norichcrybabies's posts

He never should have been on the team after going months without being able to watch tv or have lights on.  I'm sorry, but a man's long term health FAR outweighs the team.  They knew what was going on with him, they should have pup'd then IR'd him.  Kept the Bill Yeatman's on the team, instead.  Takes care of a lot of problems.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

[QUOTE]He never should have been on the team after going months without being able to watch tv or have lights on.  I'm sorry, but a man's long term health FAR outweighs the team.  They knew what was going on with him, they should have pup'd then IR'd him.  Kept the Bill Yeatman's on the team, instead.  Takes care of a lot of problems.
    Posted by norichcrybabies[/QUOTE]

Agreed!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

[QUOTE]Can Brace be an interior guy like that?  I guess we'll find out shortly.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Brace isn't a motor guy, nor is he agile, nor does he seem to have serious pass rush moves.  I view him as a run stuffer

Maybe he'll prove me wrong.  he's got elite talent... but there's a reason Raji went a round earlier

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

There's plenty of Pats football left for him next season and beyond. 

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2011/10/with_wright_out.html

this guy seems to thing Jermaine needs to step up now

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Exactly, I agree Jermaine needs to step up but not sure how it relates to Wright. Ive been wanting Jermaine to step up since week 1.

Good news is he has been in the game. Played a few snaps against Oakland and got more playing time against the Jets.  Bill is cutting him slack saying he is learning and adjusting so I'll be patient, but the tape I saw of him in college was all pass rush with his hand in the dirt, so why so much adjustment?? 

Anyhow....I'll grade Jermaine at the end of the year,. not by sacks, but by hustle, hard work and pressures.

25. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts