WRONG on EDELMAN+TEBOW but RIGHT on Bolden+RAS-I!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Re: WRONG on EDELMAN+TEBOW but RIGHT on Bolden+RAS-I!

"beginning to think timmy is not SALVAGEABLE!  "

What took you so long man, this has been glaringly obvious for a long time. 

You weren't just a little bit wrong on Tebow, but way wrong. You once said he was more clutch in the fourth quarter than Brady. You also said Tebow might well be our starter by the end of the season. I am baffled by how deep you were in this delusion. I think you were in love with his "winning attitude" but you and I have winning attitudes and we can't get on the practice squad. 

But anyhow welcome to reality. :) 

Edelman I have always liked myself, but he just can't seem to stay healthy. I really believe he can be a factor just as you said.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

In response to ImagydSportsForTwitter's comment:

EDELMAN IS THE new troy brown, faulk and branch. that certain guy who will always b in the right spot with sure hands and leadership who puts the SPECIAL in the special teams. didnt see it before but bb really trusts this guy and washington as a kickoff guy. bolden is a nice runner, at same level of blount (minusd the explosive breakaway potential) but not as good of a receiver or blocker. special teams contribution is a wash, blount can play there as well.  

watching collins and green made it clear that ras-i will b bye bye! just not worth the risk or headache. now to the tebow.. impressed with his natural running ability but his arm and throwing judgment are simply atrocious. timmy cant read (defenses) and cant throw! may get better but beginning to think it wont b worth the effort. beginning to think timmy is not SALVAGEABLE!  

TT's performance was disappointing and if it doesn't change in the next 2 games one can't justify giving him the 53rd spot on the roster; on the positive side, he will likely be available as a free agent if the Pats need him in an emergency. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

EDELMAN IS THE new troy brown, faulk and branch. that certain guy who will always b in the right spot with sure hands and leadership who puts the SPECIAL in the special teams. didnt see it before but bb really trusts this guy and washington as a kickoff guy. bolden is a nice runner, at same level of blount (minusd the explosive breakaway potential) but not as good of a receiver or blocker. special teams contribution is a wash, blount can play there as well.  

watching collins and green made it clear that ras-i will b bye bye! just not worth the risk or headache. now to the tebow.. impressed with his natural running ability but his arm and throwing judgment are simply atrocious. timmy cant read (defenses) and cant throw! may get better but beginning to think it wont b worth the effort. beginning to think timmy is not SALVAGEABLE!  

I agree with the Tebow statement. If they really need a 3rd string QB why are they wasting their time with him? He's been consistently bad both in practice and in games. Continues to make bad decisions. I don't understand why BB and JM are wasting reps with him.

I'd rather see Mallet in there for the entire 2nd half to see how he handles longer durations of game management and situational football. I thought he did a pretty good job last night. I'm sure we'll see a lot more of him towards the end of next week and the following week againt the Giants.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

NEVER IN DOUBT! Tebow, Edelman, and Ras-I make the team. As for Bolden, he needs to stick as a special teamer for RB depth, but may be pushed out as Blount is the better option. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

I can't see Tebow making this team, he was absolutely brutal last night. I also don't see Ras I part of the team going forward. Guy clearly is talented but can't get on the field.