WSJ article on BB the mad scientist

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

Re: WSJ article on BB the mad scientist

In response to coolade2's comment:

[QUOTE]

cat

this picture is from the article....  Yep Newyorkerdorks still want to make fun of Belichick ...lol.  Hee hee ,  laughing our way to another championship game , idiots...

not only does this jealousy -laden cartoon make fun of belichick but it ridicules the player on the practice squad making him look like a manipulated fool.   Nyorkerdorks are sadly clinging to their loserness while thinking they're so clever ,  Nothing else to do in that loser town apparently.....lol.

[/QUOTE]

Really? I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But if i was a betting man I'd say you totally missed the point on that one! Nice try....

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to GO47's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cat

this picture is from the article....  Yep Newyorkerdorks still want to make fun of Belichick ...lol.  Hee hee ,  laughing our way to another championship game , idiots...

[/QUOTE]

not only does this jealousy -laden cartoon make fun of belichick but it ridicules the player on the practice squad making him look like a manipulated fool.   Nyorkerdorks are sadly clinging to their loserness while thinking they're so clever ,  Nothing else to do in that loser town apparently.....lol.

[/QUOTE]

Really? I guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But if i was a betting man I'd say you totally missed the point on that one! Nice try....

[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the meaning of the picture, I think the picture is fantastic!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"That's Bill for you," said Brandt, the former Cowboys executive. "He's ahead of the curve in about 99% of the things he does."

Simply the greatest GM and coach who ever lived.

[/QUOTE]

That comment, and the whole article, is about coaching, not GMing, moron.

[/QUOTE]

So, in that 1%, you think Brandt is referending his GM work? LOL!!!

Nice try, Babe.   Your jealousy and embarrassment rolled up into one is a delight for all real fans to see.

[/QUOTE]

Ahhh, no, dopey. I don't think he is referring to GM work at all in any of the percents. The entire thing is about his coaching prowess. It praises his moves to enhance coaching, not team building. You are ever the imbecile.

[/QUOTE]

"of the things he does", dopey.

T"hings". Not just as coach. As a leader, GM, teacher, cap scientist, ideology, etc, etc, etc.

Yes. Been saying it for years. Well, well ahead.

[/QUOTE]

The entire article is about his coaching ploys, not his team building work, dumbkoff. Leave it to a dishonest phony like you to try to ignore the entire context and spin it to fit your warped agenda.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

"That's Bill for you," said Brandt, the former Cowboys executive. "He's ahead of the curve in about 99% of the things he does."

[/QUOTE]

Funny, isn't it, how he can't control his QB? 

[/QUOTE]

Oh, he can control em.  Welkie gone.  Woodhead. Gone. Moss in 2010. GONE.

Oh yes. Yes he can.

[/QUOTE]

According to your madman's theory; how many years did it take BB to finally control Brady?

You make imbeciles look like Einsteins.

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you wouldn't have blown up if he traded Moss and Welker and ditched Woodhead sooner or anything like that. LMAO

I was all over this little problem of Brady's little addiction years ago and so was BB. To expect him to fix Brady in one or two seasons like a light switch fix, knowing Brady prefers to be comfy in the shotgun spreads, is outrageous.

But, your jealousy is delicious.

[/QUOTE]

^ Lives in an alternate reality.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes. Yes he can.

[/QUOTE]

According to your madman's theory; how many years did it take BB to finally control Brady?

You make imbeciles look like Einsteins.

[/QUOTE]

But, your jealousy is delicious.

[/QUOTE]

I've got to ask, Megatool. What is with this creepy "your jealousy is delicious" kick you're on lately? Nobody here is jealous that you lay claim to the title of best nutjob lying troll on the board.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Um.....  personnel acquisition is GMing last time I checked.

[/QUOTE]

Um..... it's about putting ringer body types on the practice squad to enhance practice preparation; hardly GM work in that. You had better check again. 

Nice try though (not really).

[/QUOTE]

It all counts, dummy. Those are personnel moves. YOU better check again.  Everyone and their mother call him the best coach of all time (Peyton Manning just said it!) and he's also the best GM of the cap era.

Name the better GM!! Name it or accept defeat!

[/QUOTE]

I've already told you innumerable times who the better GMs have been, wackjob.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like how he is putting GM before coach in that sentence...any little thing to support his agenda.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]

Oh yes. Yes he can.

He controls. Oh yes he tries to slap Brady.  Now it's all up to Brady the human being, the supposed GOAT, to not muck this up.

[/QUOTE]

Oh yes, lets just get rid of the most productive players to reign the rouge QB in, for the betterment of the team.

Do you realize BB would probably clear his throat, spit, and call security after ROTFL if you mentioned that to his face?

There's never been a more selfless player who has given his all to the T E A M

STRANGE, that a supposed fan of the Pats, wouldn't know or acknowledge that.

Very strange, indeed!

Moss gone=cancer

Welker gone= money

Woodhead gone = money

You gone from the moment you were conceived.

One sicky, dicky.  Now, go get your brain shrunk.

BTW, BB's been doing that forever.  Nothing new here.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I like how he is putting GM before coach in that sentence...any little thing to support his agenda.

[/QUOTE]

The imbecile's aganda has that fatal flaw even his fellow imbeciles should see through.

The greatest GM and the greatest coach in NFL history also possessing one of, if not the greatest QBs of all-time, could not possibly have zero SB wins in the last nearly a decade.

Something's got to give on that equation, so the dumbkoff blames Brady and ignores the plethora of fails all around Tom in these games (from players chosen by the GM).

O-line lets Brady get hit 25 times in SB? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

D collapses at the end of 2 SBs for the loss? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

Samuel drops Lombardi trophy? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

Welker drops huge pass to seal another SB? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

Maroney gets under 3 a carry in SB? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

7 blockers can't hold 4 rushers more than 4 seconds in a SB and cause a safety? Not a f'n word out of the Megatool.

The list of lies and dishonesty go on and on an on and on and on, all to prop up his lover boy GM.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

We don't win either SB 42 or 46 because Brady's preferred offense and passing with leads let the team and fanbase down. That simple.

That's how we can "possibly" not have even one SB in the last "decade", even though it's only been 7 seasons with Brady, not 10.

lol

[/QUOTE]

BB did build that offense though. he was over compensating for the 2006 WR debacle

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree. But, what did it get us? Brady got all he wanted and then some and he folded when it counted.

There is no way around it.  He has not played two good postseason games back to back since 2004.

[/QUOTE]

BB wanted that too imo. he wanted to go after all the records himself and have his great D still in 2007. all the throwing is a product of the team BB put around Tom.

now, no doubt i agree tom hasnt been too great throughout a postseason since 2004 but when you call out the abandoning the run its because Maroney was bust city and BJGE couldn't do it consistently enough and Woody isnt the answer.

BB goes out and drafts Ridley high (1200 yards first yr as starter), Bolden as a backup and trades for BLount, that's how you get the run mentaility establish it on the roster with good backs.

agree though, tom needs to step up sunday

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don;t think it had anything to do with records. I think it had to do with rule changes and knowing it's favoring passing.

It actually started in, then in 2006 when Branch left, what they wanted, they just didn't have the horses to run that kind of an offense. They got it in 2007, didn't have the depth in 2009 to run it, ditched it wisely in 2010 and then somehow reverted back to it in 2011.

If your HOF QB prefers something, you try to get to him. Didn't work.  

It's all over. It's all over.

[/QUOTE]

imo once 2007 hit mid season they wanted the records... just that year though.

Speaking of TB preferring something I'd say he preferred Wessie but BB didn't want that. Smartly though I may add becuase now we are a running team

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cat

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry are you a NY dink...?  make your point betting man .

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

We don't win either SB 42 or 46 because Brady's preferred offense and passing with leads let the team and fanbase down. That simple.

[/QUOTE]

Right tinkerbell, the 25 hits he took because the O-line was owned had nothing to do with losing 42.

And Eli's 70%+ completion percentage had nothing to do with losing 46.

You're a moron.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That's how we can "possibly" not have even one SB in the last "decade", even though it's only been 7 seasons with Brady, not 10.

lol

[/QUOTE]

BB did build that offense though. he was over compensating for the 2006 WR debacle

[/QUOTE]

I agree. 

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you agree the GM screwed up imbecile.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

lol

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

But, what did it get us? Brady got all he wanted and then some and he folded when it counted.

[/QUOTE]

Liar.

Brady passed for the go ahead TD in SB42 when it counted, and the D folded for the loss.

Brady hit Welker on both hands and he dropped it in SB 46 when it counted, and the D folded for the loss.

As always the town fool gets bludgeoned by facts.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don;t think it had anything to do with records. I think it had to do with rule changes and knowing it's favoring passing.

It actually started in, then in 2006 when Branch left, what they wanted, they just didn't have the horses to run that kind of an offense. They got it in 2007, didn't have the depth in 2009 to run it, ditched it wisely in 2010 and then somehow reverted back to it in 2011.

If your HOF QB prefers something, you try to get to him. Didn't work.  

It's all over. It's all over.

[/QUOTE]

imo once 2007 hit mid season they wanted the records... just that year though.

Speaking of TB preferring something I'd say he preferred Wessie but BB didn't want that. Smartly though I may add becuase now we are a running team

[/QUOTE]

Brady has always wanted to keep his friends on the team. Guys like Branch and WW were friends. That's all there is to that. It had nothing to do whatsoever with BB's move. If Rusty's view made any sense BB would not have even made WW an offer; and he did.

And, we aren't a "running team". We do what is needed to win. BB couldn't possibly be more clear on that.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from GO47. Show GO47's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cat

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sorry are you a NY dink...?  make your point betting man .

[/QUOTE]

Sorry I misread your post that was aimed at NYorkerdorks and no I'm not from NY myself. But I do think the illustation wasn't so much making fun of BB but rather complimenting his creativity by thinking outside the box.

I agree with TFB12 the picture is fantastic!

Go PATS!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

cat

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Regardless of the meaning of the picture, I think the picture is fantastic!

[/QUOTE]

I think it would be better if the patriots player had a sly smile on his face...

Sections
Shortcuts