wuz up with TB?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtexx. Show rtexx's posts

wuz up with TB?

Looks to me like the Giants are still in Brady's head.  Looks like the man can't get over the SB miracle win pulled off when Pats went 17-1.  Don't expect the Giants to play this well in future games.  Like many teams, they won't play with this same intensity most weeks.  Sometimes it sucks to be TB, never a week's rest.  The league gives you a brutal schedule, showcases you more than most (which, of course, engergizes the opponent as well), and puts a big fat target on your head by your opponent. What all of this means is that you can't take a week or two off or you'll shoot yourself in the foot.  Let's hope now that the Pats are back in the middle of the top teams back, some of this goes away.  But for sure, don't expect it to be next week - this wll be the Jets "sky-high game of the year"  The price to pay for being at or near elite for so many years in the NFL world.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

Re: wuz up with TB?

I do not think the Giants were in Brady's head from the pass Super Bowl.  Brady is trying to do to much.  He is forcing the ball to Gronk and throwing into double coverage.  Brady is not playing his game right now.  We have to get on him when he is not doing his job like everybody else.  He is holding the ball to long.  Brady actually is looking average right now.  Not saying he want pick his game up on next week.  It just that we can not give Brady a pass.  He sucked yesterday and that is the bottom line.  The defense to me, played a good game.  We just have to have all phase of the game together.  I agree with some of you on a previous thread.  We have to hold BB accountable as well.  We need to stop looking for the cheap route and get us some top notch players.  This league is very competitive, you have to keep up with the elite teams.  Look at Detroit for example, they have been getting elite players for the last 5 or 6 years and look how they have turned things around.  We can't forget the big picture, we have to win every weak no matter the cost.

LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2012. Show Evil2012's posts

In Response to Re: wuz up with TB?:
    [QUOTE]What do you guys want?  Brady had 342 yards and should have led the Pats to a victory.  Give the guy a break and worry about "wuz up with you?".
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Fat lot of good it does to drive down the field when you turn the ball over to end the drive. How many yards did Brady run up in the first half with 0 points to show for it?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mississippipatfan. Show mississippipatfan's posts

DMPC, I understand your pain.  I am just stating the facts.  You can look at this team through dark glass all you want.  What have we won?  I am just saying that we have to be as competitive as the next team.  That mean not only on the field, but, through draft picks, free agency and trades.  You have teams getting better and we are still the same. For as getting elite players, we have the chance to do that through the draft, however, we seem to just trade down.  I hope this team can get it together.  And hopefully we will. Brady did not have a PI, but, he did throw 2 int and a fumble.  The defense played good to me.  Offense sucked and special teams sucked.  We need to do some soul searching as a team to see how bad this team really wants it.  We have not put together a complete game.  This is when the offense, defense, special teams and coaching is clicking.  As long as this team is together I am committed to this team and the organization. 

LETS GO PATRIOTS!!!

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

TB was horrible yesterday i agree and has been for the last 3 weeks. But its not just him, its the offence as a whole, dropped passes , bad routes. Can't even blame the O coordinator , when your best catches are dropping passes and your non interception throwing QB is tossing the ball to the other team, its execution not play calling.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjbag. Show jjbag's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: wuz up with TB? : 342 yard is "horrible"? I hope for your sake you're perfect at YOUR job.
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

Yes 342 is horrible, if you include 2 interceptions and a fumble. Please stop posting "numbers" without posting the complete numbers.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from antiqueman1. Show antiqueman1's posts

[QUOTE]Did Brady commit PI yesterday?  If no, then shut up. What has Detroit won?  Nothing so they haven't turned thisng around.  They've a;so gotten "elite players" because they've been losing.  Would you be happy losing every year and then getting "elite players" or would you be happy contending year after year? BTW, how wany Williams' were busts in Detroit?  So much for them getting "elite players".  I think Roy is on what his fifth team now?
    Posted by dmpc[/QUOTE]

No, but he did throw 2 costly pics.