WWE vs. NFL What is the difference?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

WWE vs. NFL What is the difference?????

It is Mid-December and THE SCRIPT is written and approved by Na'Polian and Goody Two Shoes Goodell. TWO UNDEFEATED TEAMS IN THE SUPER BOWL !!!!!!  The Ratings???  The Money??? The History??? The Humanity??? Donehgy???Orgasmic Speculation on ESPN!!!!  6 Weeks of 24 Hour NON-STOP Hyperbole with NO INFOMERCIALS on NFL Network!!!!!!!!!!!  The Jags were robbed TWICE this year..then there is the Titans (twice), Texans (twice), Dolphins...etc. and OF COURSE the Patriots!!!! All went down in defeat to the MAGNIFICENT JUGGERNAUT that is the Dolts from Hickville. Years from now the timely flags, the noise, the "points of emphasis" will all be forgotten!!! Ed McMann would be PROUD to have the NFL follow in his footsteps for Scripted Sports!!!!!! IMAX ENTERTAINMENT!!!!  BIGGER THAN LIFE ITSELF!!!! It will be THE PERFECT SUPER BOWL!!!! No Penalties!!! No Losses!!! No Problems!!!  Which team will win the Scripted Title????   I am betting on The Dolts....one more sword in the side of BB and BK by the League and the mediots!!!!

It will be interesting to see how long this post is on the board!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference?????

Hey Brad, still waiting on your proof of your comment that the colts haven't had a pi call go against them in 29 games.  Any update from you on that, or are you willing to retract?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Hey Dogg! STILL WAITING for you to use a few moments of your precious time on our board to log onto ANY SPORTS INFORMATION SITE to answer my question. YOU wouldn't believe it if I post it. You just might if you do it yourself. Its a simple thing to do for you...just like it was on the THREE phantom calls that stopped drives for the JAGS last night. You know something Dogg? I remember when we were going for the perfect season and we ran into a determined Ravens team in crappy weather on the road. We were very flat and the Ravens outplayed us throughout the game. We went for it on 4th down and 2 yards and Brady ran the sneak and was stopped...but we were saved by a bonehead call from Rex Ryan who called time out before the snap. The Ravens defense lost its poise and committed some really stupid, but legitimate penalties...not judgement calls. At the end of the game when we won and THE REAL STREAK continued I felt really bad for the Ravens. I KNEW that we really lost that game, despite the score. Have YOU had that feeling this season????? Like maybe NINE TIMES???? Just asking Dogg. Now Dogg, since it has been several weeks since I posed the question to you and you keep throwing it back to me everytime you see a post...answer this question...when was the last time YOU REMEMBER your team having a PI called on your defense?????  I WILL ACCEPT whatever answer you post......well?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

What question Brad?  You made a claim.  I asked you to prove it.  I actually did the research and know the answer.  I just want to hear you say it.  You know what the truth is.  You know you threw out a lie just to see if it would stick, and now you just don't want to admit it. 

You won't prove it because you can't prove it.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

The difference between the NFL and the WWE is that they Don't have Refs Like Ed Hochuli in the WWE Doing Steroids.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

What I would like to know is....how in the h*ll were the Colts awarded a first down on the 3rd down pass when it was clear he received the ball at the 29.* yardline with no measurement.

If you reflect back to the Pats game and the Faulk catch on 4th down ..... Faulk's reception was a first down and the play last night wasn't. I'm sorry but it's BS and just another example of the preferential treatment the Colts get.

When you witness huge inconsistencies like this you cannot help but think there is a scripted result planned.

Folks....as I've been saying for awhile the creditability of the NFL is in serious jeapordy.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference?????:
    [QUOTE]What question Brad?  You made a claim.  I asked you to prove it.  I actually did the research and know the answer.  I just want to hear you say it.  You know what the truth is.  You know you threw out a lie just to see if it would stick, and now you just don't want to admit it.  You won't prove it because you can't prove it.
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Actually Dogg!  I just spent 30 minutes or so on a dozen different sports trivia sites trying to get an answer to my question (claim). Hope my boss doesn't find out. How many PI calls were called on the Dolts defense in the 2008 regular season?...2009 regular season?
    2008 Post season? When was the last time PI was called on the Dolts Defense?And I could not find anything to post here. So I cannot prove it to you....I have read the box scores after each Dolt game for several years and I do not recall seeing any PIs AGAINST the Dolts in that time.......so what is the answer answer man?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]What question Brad?  You made a claim.  I asked you to prove it.  I actually did the research and know the answer.  I just want to hear you say it.  You know what the truth is.  You know you threw out a lie just to see if it would stick, and now you just don't want to admit it.  You won't prove it because you can't prove it.

Why then are you so fearful of looking it up yourself? Prove him wrong.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I've already done it and know the answer and know he is wrong.  I just want him to admit it.  He made a claim either ignorantly or deceptively.  Either way it is wrong. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]I've already done it and know the answer and know he is wrong.  I just want him to admit it.  He made a claim either ignorantly or deceptively.  Either way it is wrong. 

Prove it.

Now you are making assertions that you refuse to back up. Again, prove it.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from weall4pats. Show weall4pats's posts

Pats fans need to be careful with this stuff.  It makes you look like incredibly spoiled immature sore losers.  At the end of the day its the scoreboard that matters.  Great teams overcome injuries, bad calls, bad weather, whatever.  Bad teams (or bad fans) make excuses, whine about calls, and now it seems conjur up great conspiracies.  Let it go people.  Refs don't run back kick offs, score TD's, sack the QB.  Reminds me of my 5 year old playing games.  Sometimes you just need to look in the mirror and face facts that refs can't throw 14 games for the Colts.  They are just really good this year. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

[QUOTE]Pats fans need to be careful with this stuff.  It makes you look like incredibly spoiled immature sore losers.  At the end of the day its the scoreboard that matters.  Great teams overcome injuries, bad calls, bad weather, whatever.  Bad teams (or bad fans) make excuses, whine about calls, and now it seems conjur up great conspiracies.  Let it go people.  Refs don't run back kick offs, score TD's, sack the QB.  Reminds me of my 5 year old playing games.  Sometimes you just need to look in the mirror and face facts that refs can't throw 14 games for the Colts.  They are just really good this year. 
    Posted by weall4pats[/QUOTE]

There are multiple aspects that account for the result of any sporting event. First there is the quality of play by each team and then there is the unknown variable of the officiating.

While I'm in full agreement the officiating aspect can fluxuate and be inconsistent from time to time but I'm sorry, IMO the Colts consistently get the benefit of the doubt when it comes down to crucial moments of their games.

Again I agree the officials do not run kicks back, do not tackle, do not catch passes but the task that I expect to be performed  consistently is the implementation of the rules fairly for all sides. When it goes against my team or for my team I want consistency.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference????? : Prove it. Now you are making assertions that you refuse to back up. Again, prove it.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Nice spin boy.  you always try to spin with me and its ridiculous.  I didn't make the claim.  I am not responsible for the proof.  I have the proof and I am comfortable making my statements until Bradley does his work.  I've done mine and I know Bradley's statement is untrue whether made ignorantly or deceptively. 

You want to find out?  Do the work yourself. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jimmy42Jack0. Show Jimmy42Jack0's posts

the difference between the two is that at least in the WWE, there is some doubt as to who will win

and for pats fans that cry about officiating...where were you for the last decade when the pats got the benefit of pretty much every single call on the field...for a decade!!!!

ridiculous

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference????? : Nice spin boy.  you always try to spin with me and its ridiculous.  I didn't make the claim.  I am not responsible for the proof.  I have the proof and I am comfortable making my statements until Bradley does his work.  I've done mine and I know Bradley's statement is untrue whether made ignorantly or deceptively.  You want to find out?  Do the work yourself. 
    I would like to know the answer, I find it suspicous that neither of you will tell.  I'm guessing neither of you know the answer.  If you have the answer underdogg why wouldn't you tell?  Unless it's something that will add to the conspiracy fuel like 1 PI call in 2 years. 

He has come back and said he can't find where he got the statistic.  Is there anything to gain by not admitting whether you know and what it is?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference????? : I would like to know the answer, I find it suspicous that neither of you will tell.  I'm guessing neither of you know the answer.  If you have the answer underdogg why wouldn't you tell?  Unless it's something that will add to the conspiracy fuel like 1 PI call in 2 years.  He has come back and said he can't find where he got the statistic.  Is there anything to gain by not admitting whether you know and what it is?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

After searching "colts called for pass inteference" I found one reference to a Sept 21 '08 game.

But, man, the number of hits that come up FOR the colts is staggering.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WWE vs. NFL What is the difference????? : After searching "colts called for pass inteference" I found one reference to a Sept 21 '08 game. But, man, the number of hits that come up FOR the colts is staggering.
    Posted by niz-58[/QUOTE]

Hey Niz!  That was the problem I had as well. I made the statement after hearing someone on the Mike & Mike Show late last season (14th or 15th week) make the comment in reference to praising the amazing defensive coaching for the Dolts. He was saying that the Dolts are so well coached defensively that they did not have a single PI called on them all season up to that point. Being a Patriot Fan his point struck me differently. How could a team possibly DO THAT in light of the "point of emphasis" changes imposed by the league after our last Super Bowl win? At that point, I started to look for that statistic in the box scores following each Dolt game. Can't recall seeing any since. After seeing the amazing series of PI calls against Dolt opponents this year I made the comment (claim?) in resonse to one of Dogg's posts defending getting "the calls." Now he is into one of those manly mine's bigger than your's standoffs. He seems to get real wood on that kind of thing. Do you think he is employed by the Dolt marketing department LOL????? He seems to be on this board 24/7 LOL. Earlier this week, I asked a question on the Tedy Bruschi weekly chat on his ESPN blog. My question referred to his impression of the changes in the game for defenses since Na'Polian changed the game forever with his tenure on the Rules Committee. He gave a great answer, essentially that it is very difficult under the present interpretation of the rules for pass defenses to stop prolific passing offenses for more than stretches of any game. I think we saw that for most of the 2007 season when Tommy was healthy.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I would say both Underdogg and Bradley are full of sh*t since neither one of you will do the simple thing which is provide a link to prove your point and since neither one of you will do that you are both liars.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]I would say both Underdogg and Bradley are full of sh*t since neither one of you will do the simple thing which is provide a link to prove your point and since neither one of you will do that you are both liars.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Hey Killa! See above response to Niz! I do have brown eyes but I am not full of s^&^t!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least not on this issue.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

Both look foolish, really foolish! Prove your assertion and end it, or dont and look stupid. I think its pretty simple, but wouldnt surprise if u dont considering the amount of b.s. that people spew on this site.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mungomunro. Show Mungomunro's posts

even if we ignore the years of BS calls which favor the Colts,the fact remains the NFL fundamentaly  changed the rules of football to spacificly favor Payton Mannings style of play.

That was the sole purpose of those rule changes and the NBA style of football we see today is the result.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from cousteau. Show cousteau's posts

[QUOTE]Pats fans need to be careful with this stuff.  It makes you look like incredibly spoiled immature sore losers.  At the end of the day its the scoreboard that matters.  Great teams overcome injuries, bad calls, bad weather, whatever.  Bad teams (or bad fans) make excuses, whine about calls, and now it seems conjur up great conspiracies.  Let it go people.  Refs don't run back kick offs, score TD's, sack the QB.  Reminds me of my 5 year old playing games.  Sometimes you just need to look in the mirror and face facts that refs can't throw 14 games for the Colts.  They are just really good this year. 
    Posted by weall4pats[/QUOTE]...good call. this baloney is just  like 2 children on  the playground.."i got you. you're it" "did not" "did too" "did not"..... every team gets good calls and every team gets bad calls. I would hazard to guess that when the Pats were winning and they got calls there wasn't a peep from the homers and everything was on the up and up. Just because they are not getting the calls now (perceived) the refs, the commisioner are all out to get them. What a crock of cry-baby BS.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]The difference between the NFL and the WWE is that they Don't have Refs Like Ed Hochuli in the WWE Doing Steroids.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

In the NFL, beautiful scantily clad, buxom girls with jiggly mammory are called "Cheer leaders". In the WWE, they are called "Wrestling Divas". On game day, Mommies have no affront to allowing Little Johnnie watch the "Cheer Leaders". On Monday and Friday nights, Little Johnnie is sent to his room when Daddy wants to enjoy the WWE. The NFL teams change their "Cheer Leaders" every year. In the WWe, well.........  Little Johnnie cannot ever name two of his home team's "Cheer leaders". But, by peaking through teh key hole, he can name at least 8 WWE Divas. When watching a NFL game, Littel Johnny will turn to Daddy and say, "We don't need to go to the game, right? We can watch it right here!" When teh WWE is on, Little Johnnie yells from his room, "We don't need to go to teh arena to see them. We can  go to Hooters!"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from AZPAT. Show AZPAT's posts

[QUOTE]The difference between the NFL and the WWE is that they Don't have Refs Like Ed Hochuli in the WWE Doing Steroids.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

In the NFL, a guy can take his gal to a game and "get into it" by paying attention to the "Cheer Leaders". If he does this in the WWE with the "Wrestling Divas", he's called a pig.

In the NFL, the event lasts 60 minutes. In the WWE, it's a "60 minute limit, with one pin fall". (Wife/girlfriend still doesn't understand either situation.) In the NFL, if a "Cheer Leader" gets taken out by a player during a play, she's immediately taken care of and escourted out of the stadium. If a "Wrestling Diva" gets hurt during a match, she's thrown back into the ring. 

In NFL, player nicknames like" Bronco", Night Train", "The Manimal".  We sneer at similar WWE nicknames. 

The WWE is run by a rich, ego maniac, power hungry person who insists things are done his way. The NFL is run by...... OK, there ARE somer similarities. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

The difference is more interest, more money and more gambling. The last time i watched wrestling i was 10 years old, when i found out it was fake that was it. Maybe the NFL is fake too but more likely a few people here and there are on the take, deciding games or giving teams extra chances(Colts). I have no proof except what i see. Would anyone be surprised that the NFL has a handful of Tim Donaghy's  making serious cash on the side, deciding games, tinkering with point spreads etc.?

Sections
Shortcuts