xxxxx

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from DonaldDuckDunn. Show DonaldDuckDunn's posts

xxxxx

vv

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Re: Adalius thomas details falling out

'I really don’t want to go into it, because I still don’t understand it. I had a meeting and I just really didn’t understand some of the stuff I was being told.'"
    ...so he's stup!d 
    "'So I knew at that point it was bigger than what was on the surface. It was something bigger than that.'"
    ...and paranoid 
    "'You guys watch the games. I was used totally differently this year than I was last year before I broke my arm. Even before I came back, I was told that I was going to be used differently.'"
    ...and not a team-player
    "'Thomas was pitching a marinade at the Super Bowl, but during this interview he was mostly grilled about where things went wrong in New England.'"
    ...and carefree
    "'Asked more about the meeting after the Bills game, Thomas said it wasn’t about a specific play but more his overall performance and “whether or not it was sufficient.'"
    ...and underachieving
    "Thomas, who is scheduled to earn $4.9 million in 2010."
    ...and rich
    "'It’s the first game back and the way some stuff went down, I just really didn’t understand it,” he said. “It was a confusing meeting to me. I understood some of it, but a lot of it was just confusing and it even got more confusing as the year went on.'"
    ...and again, stup!d.

~Something doesn't add up...So wait, now I'm confused.