y didnt anyone ask the most OBVIOUS question to BB, any other questions missed?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Re: y didnt anyone ask the most OBVIOUS question to BB, any other questions missed?

"y" do you type like a teenage girl texting?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

Re: y didnt anyone ask the most OBVIOUS question to BB, any other questions missed?

Billy didn't have your sources I guess, maybe they could look into the future and tell us what will happen next?  

Interesting how two years ago everybody was wearing a Hernandez jersey and saying how we'd better get some of these young guys under contract, now they're all Nostradamus.

By saying BB and Krafty should have known all this is to state to the world (loudly and with poor grammar) that you've never been duped, railroaded, taken for a ride, ripped off, deceived, bamboozled, beguiled, bluffed, buffaloed, burned, conned, deluded, deceived, faked out, fooled, have on [chiefly British], hoaxed, hoodwinked, hornswoggled, humbug'd, juggled, misinformed, mislead, snookered, snowed, spoofed, strung along, suckered, sucked in, taken in or outright tricked.

If that's what you're saying, than buddy you're FOS, you and all these media fellows standing on their soapbox as well.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Commy...  like he'll answer those baiting questions!!!  Get a clue!

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

also not mentioned at the presser, but mentioned on ESPNB is that the players should be able to move on pretty easily because no one was really friends with Hern. Its not like they are losing some one they cared about, say in contrast to Wes or Milloy, where even TB spoke out of turn. Sure, the players are disappointed that they are losing a huge asset on the field, but my sense is that the players half expected legal issues (not murder) for Hern....like it has been mentioned ad nauseum, the players knew where Hern was coming from.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

also not mentioned at the presser, but mentioned on ESPNB is that the players should be able to move on pretty easily because no one was really friends with Hern. Its not like they are losing some one they cared about, say in contrast to Wes or Milloy, where even TB spoke out of turn. Sure, the players are disappointed that they are losing a huge asset on the field, but my sense is that the players half expected legal issues (not murder) for Hern....like it has been mentioned ad nauseum, the players knew where Hern was coming from.

Unfortunately it looks like some players hung with Hern - Belichick did mention in the press conference they were looking into who was partying at his flop house. I would venture to guess they know exactly who those players were by now if Belichick went so far to say they were looking into it. If I was a betting man I'd say Cunningham, Spikes, Bolden and Tom Brady (just kidding).

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

I believe the real question here is, who'se doing the vetting or backgroud check on these players? Personnel should be in place to delve into h.s to collegiate prior to, in his case, an All-American in 2009 and to be passed up until the 4th round. Obviously other teams did a better job in dissecting and evaluating AH. Desparate times, desparate measures (risks). They should examine the tattoos these players proudly display. If they're gang related, pass. I saw 'blood' on AH's hand and didn't make any correlation of 'bloods' vs 'crips' on the west coast. Guess they've migrated. Go east young man.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

And what would you do? A mistake was made, move on and stop defending BB like he was your pet cat.