y r PATTIES not kicking tires on SANCHEZ rather than just KICKING him?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Free-UB. Show Free-UB's posts

y r PATTIES not kicking tires on SANCHEZ rather than just KICKING him?

i mean the sanchez could b clean. i cant beieve a guy this good and bold early could just turn into a otal jabro sans injury like that. no more GQs, his heart's in the right place.. y not bring him in as camp fodder, like tebow. give him a real shot and competition for mallet, c what happens.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: y r PATTIES not kicking tires on SANCHEZ rather than just KICKING him?

You're mad as a hatter.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

You're mad as a hatter.

Hey, some of my best friends are hatters!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

As a rook and as a soph, Mark Sanchez rated at or near the bottom of all active NFL quarterbacks.  He never rated any good.  He never got much better. 

Lately he may have gotten worse with a gun-shy problem when pressured.  The book says to pressure him.  There's no one in the NFL more susceptible to pressure.

Then there's that whole butt-fumble reputation, the unforced error.

The NFL produces half a dozen backup QBs a year who become free agents and might be better than the Sanchize.  The Patriots scouting staff is reputedly good at finding the right ones on the junkheap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to Paul_K's comment:

As a rook and as a soph, Mark Sanchez rated at or near the bottom of all active NFL quarterbacks.  He never rated any good.  He never got much better. 

Lately he may have gotten worse with a gun-shy problem when pressured.  The book says to pressure him.  There's no one in the NFL more susceptible to pressure.

The NFL produces half a dozen backup QBs a year who become free agents and might be better than the Sanchize.  The Patriots scouting staff is reputedly good at finding the right ones on the junkheap.

His ability to fumble the ball virtually every time he was hit was "very very unique". 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

In response to Free-UB's comment:

i mean the sanchez could b clean. i cant beieve a guy this good and bold early could just turn into a otal jabro sans injury like that. no more GQs, his heart's in the right place.. y not bring him in as camp fodder, like tebow. give him a real shot and competition for mallet, c what happens.

After trying to decypher your jibberish post I have to say noway becuase Sancheese stinks plane and simple. I am still sad he is no longer the Jets QB because he was great there.....for us. :0

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

After trying to decypher your jibberish post I have to say noway becuase Sancheese stinks plane and simple. I am still sad he is no longer the Jets QB because he was great there.....for us. :0

My favorite part was that Sanchez beat the patsies more than any other team.  

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Exactly, he should have been a backup his whole career.  5th overall selection, I'm still laughing.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I remember watching a game of MArk Sanchez in his thrid year I think, and Phil Simms says: "Mark Sanchez's season completion percentage is currently 54%, that's a career best......no thanks.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

Exactly, he should have been a backup his whole career.  5th overall selection, I'm still laughing.

Imagine the team that lost to that guy in the playoffs and gave up 3 passing TDs and a rating of 120+ .  That team must have blown.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:

Imagine the team that lost to that guy in the playoffs and gave up 3 passing TDs and a rating of 120+ .  That team must have blown.

moved up to get the guy at # 5 and now he is gone, nothing in return.  Ouch.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Yes.. "moved up" oh no. And just 6 years later, he's gone. Such a shame.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Yes.. "moved up" oh no. And just 6 years later, he's gone. Such a shame.

You got that right. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from lopez8173. Show lopez8173's posts

Maybe because the pats aren't the butt jokes or the laughingstock of the nfl like the jets are that simple trolll lol.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

I'm still waiting for your "sources" to deliver on Julio Jones.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

LONG LIVE RON MEXICO...VIVA MEXICO!!!

OLE'

Sections
Shortcuts