Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA

can't believe the level of utter disrepect this kid takes from elway. Even if Manning ends up in Miami or Zona, his agent should demand a trade to a place where they are more likely to respect him and show him a commitment. I mean the kid is on the verge of starring in the next Bachelor and here they are messing with his spotless brand. I mean for the first time rather than use the hot tub for lascivious purposes, this kid will have women being baptised like john the baptist for christ sakes. elway should have done right by the kid by offering him a sanchez type extension. loyalty is a 2 way street. they are just not into him.

I believe its personal in denver with elway towards tt. elway doesnt like being upstaged. if this kid starts dating taylor swift, there's the whole TAYBO phenomena. everything he does is news. send him to jacksonville or even miami for 2 firsts and 2 twos and get it over with. Go and see if peyton or anyone else can will this talentless overpaid bunch to a playoff win! I bet Jax will be in the playoff next year if that's where tt ends up!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA

You think Denver can get 2 first round and 2 second round picks for Tebow?  If anyone on this board doesn't already think you are a troll this definitely seals the deal.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Not sure what teams would be willing to give for Tebow but I wouldn't put it past the Dolphins or Jacksonville to go all in for him.  He certainly would fill the seats in those stadiums.  I feel bad for him for what he is going through in Denver but I certainly cant hold it against Elway and the Broncos for jumping at the chance to land a HOF QB. 

Of course Elway loves the QB position and him getting a chance to bring Manning in to take over for Tebow is a dream come true for him, I would think.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA:
    [QUOTE]You think Denver can get 2 first round and 2 second round picks for Tebow?  If anyone on this board doesn't already think you are a troll this definitely seals the deal.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]if unproven RG3 is worth 3 ones and a 2, then yep a proven young exciting winner and revenue generator and buzz marksman is worth that!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA : if unproven RG3 is worth 3 ones and a 2, then yep a proven young exciting winner and revenue generator and buzz marksman is worth that!
    Posted by CAPITALIST_AVENGER[/QUOTE]

The redskins traded 2 ones and a 2.  They are trading their first this year, but getting a higher one this year so they are only losing 2 firsts.  Griffin is also a highly touted prospect whereas Tebow is not.  Tebow is a terrible passer and once teams figured out Denver's gimmicky offense (much like the wildcat in Miami) his numbers suffered and eventually culminated in his embarrassment on national TV against New England in the playoffs.  Tebow could turn out to be a decent QB, but to suggest that he is worth even one first round pick given his erratic and inconsistent performance last season is just silly.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bubthegrub12. Show Bubthegrub12's posts

You seem to love to put a negative twist on every subject you broach. It's not disrespect, it's common football sense. Though Tebow did pull out some games with amazing finishes, you could never call him "elite", at least not yet. As a GM you simply cannot pass up an opportunity to bring in a guy with four league MVPs and a SB ring! And it's misleading to say Tebow "led" them to the playoffs last season. The truth is he managed to pull out enough wins to put them in position to sneak in the back door. When he had the opportunity (the last three games) to secure the division, he failed each time. Only due to the injuries and ineptitude of the Raiders, Cheifs, and Chargers did they make it. And who he may or may not be dating is of no consequence to Elway, I would imagine. Once again you show your troll colors by bringing in irrelevant issues to a discussiuon! I wouldn't blame Tebow if he asks for a trade in the event Peyton signs in Denver. Jacksonville seems the likeliest spot, as the owner loves the guy and he's also a local hero. I doubt Miami would be interseted. But I don't expect Tim to be overly upset if this comes to pass as he's well aware of the business side of things. The folks who will really be POed are the fans. As soon as Manning lays an egg with a bad game or worse, a playoff loss, they will be criticizing Elway for dumping Tebow. But to say Elway (and Bowlen) are disrespecting Tebow is insane. Any GM in the league would take Manning over Tebow right now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CAPITALIST_AVENGER. Show CAPITALIST_AVENGER's posts

[QUOTE]You seem to love to put a negative twist on every subject you broach. It's not disrespect, it's common football sense. Though Tebow did pull out some games with amazing finishes, you could never call him "elite", at least not yet. 
    Posted by Bubthegrub12[/QUOTE]OH REALLY... so y did the jets reward sanchise rather than wooing peyton first? y did houston not play the game and express full loyalty to schaub right from the gitgo? y did the ravens not dabble rather than stay fully faithful to flacco? u underestimate how much chemistry, comaderie and mutual loyalty is. elway's message is we stay loyal til the next pretty gal comes by. if your wife treated u as elway is treating tt, how would u feel about your situation. tt may say the right things but you bet his agent will be drpping hints that its time they both go to mutual commitment situations. tt doesn't need them, they need him far more! elway just doesn't get that. he inherited TT, or else he could be the michael hordan of nfl GMs soon!

to say he got to his position by luck is laughable. did he not single handedly DESTROY the vaunted steelers defense? like how everyone just conveniently ignores that part of his resume!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA : did he not single handedly DESTROY the vaunted steelers defense? like how everyone just conveniently ignores that part of his resume!

The Steelers were not only beat up, but came out with the stupidest defensive gameplan against Tebow that I have ever seen.  Tebow can only throw the deep ball and Pitt chose to play coverage that made them vulnerable to deep passes.  He only completed 10 passes.  There is a boatload of evidence that all you have to do is take away the deep ball and Tebow is not accurate enough to consistently move the ball down the field through the air because he is only good for 10 - 15 completions a game.  In today's pass happy NFL that is not good enough.  You conveniently ignore that when teams play an appropriate scheme like New England that Tebow was EMBARRASSED.  Look at his last 4 regular season games and his playoff game against New England.  It is pathetic.  Tebow was like the wildcat.  Once people figured out the gimmicks he was rendered ineffective.  His career is over unless he improves dramatically as a passer.  Every GM in the league recognizes this.  Heck even Tebow himself recognizes this.  Tebow isn't worth diddly as trade bait let alone 2 firsts and 2 seconds.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

capitalist is certainly an obnoxious pain in the sides to the good posters at all globe sports sites, ugh

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from LegendofBoston. Show LegendofBoston's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA : The redskins traded 2 ones and a 2.  They are trading their first this year, but getting a higher one this year so they are only losing 2 firsts.  Griffin is also a highly touted prospect whereas Tebow is not.  Tebow is a terrible passer and once teams figured out Denver's gimmicky offense (much like the wildcat in Miami) his numbers suffered and eventually culminated in his embarrassment on national TV against New England in the playoffs.  Tebow could turn out to be a decent QB, but to suggest that he is worth even one first round pick given his erratic and inconsistent performance last season is just silly.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

Erratic and inconsitent season? He put the Broncos on his back into the Playoffs, something NOONE expected. The kid is a PROVEN WINNER. Accept it, hate it, ignore it, do whatever you want. He showed us all how his team rallied behind him, believed in him,  something ANY team in the NFL would want. All those Tebow haters keep hating. One day you will come to realise you can't teach what this kid has. Those that keep hating are the ones driving this kid to succeed, so please keep hating.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA : Erratic and inconsitent season? He put the Broncos on his back into the Playoffs, something NOONE expected. The kid is a PROVEN WINNER. Accept it, hate it, ignore it, do whatever you want. He showed us all how his team rallied behind him, believed in him,  something ANY team in the NFL would want. All those Tebow haters keep hating. One day you will come to realise you can't teach what this kid has. Those that keep hating are the ones driving this kid to succeed, so please keep hating.
    Posted by LegendofBoston[/QUOTE]

Typical response from a Tebow fanboy.  I do not hate Tebow.  I think he is a good person and can be a successful QB in this league.  But to suggest that his play last season is proof that he is the real deal is delusional.  Tebow didn't put the team on his back.  The Broncos won 5 games scoring under 20 points.  The defense deserves a lot of credit as well although like most Tebowites you choose to give all the credit to your Lord and Savior.  The Broncos lost the last 3 games of the regular season with a chance to clinch the division and backed in to the playoffs when the rest of their division sucked just as badly.  Like most Tebow fans you conveniently ignore the section from my post where I explain that I think he could turn out okay or that there is statistical evidence that his play declined as the season went on meaning he will have to improve as a passer to have a long term future in the league let alone be worth 2 first round and 2 second round picks as the OP suggested.  Do you think he is worth anywhere near that much?  Sadly it is easier to just paint me as a hater so that you can just stand on your high horse and dismiss the opinion of anyone that disagrees with you.  Most of the vitriol against Tebow results from his annoying and arrogant fans not the player himself.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Another day another idiot theory by the commie. Tebow has been shown for what he is. A QB of marginal skills who unless he shows massive improvement will be nothing more than a 2nd or 3rd stringer for his short career. The idea that a team would waste a first or second round pick on him has about as much validity as a Martian invasion.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Y TEBOW WILL TAKE HIS BALL +GO TO FLORIDA : OH REALLY... so y did the jets reward sanchise rather than wooing peyton first? y did houston not play the game and express full loyalty to schaub right from the gitgo? y did the ravens not dabble rather than stay fully faithful to flacco? u underestimate how much chemistry, comaderie and mutual loyalty is. elway's message is we stay loyal til the next pretty gal comes by. if your wife treated u as elway is treating tt, how would u feel about your situation. tt may say the right things but you bet his agent will be drpping hints that its time they both go to mutual commitment situations. tt doesn't need them, they need him far more! elway just doesn't get that. he inherited TT, or else he could be the michael hordan of nfl GMs soon! to say he got to his position by luck is laughable. did he not single handedly DESTROY the vaunted steelers defense? like how everyone just conveniently ignores that part of his resume!

All those QBs you mention even Sanchez are way better QBs than Tebow. They were better as rookies than he is now.

But hey when did you ever let little things like facts bother you.

Sections
Shortcuts