In response to hang3xc's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to IrishMob7's comment:
    [QUOTE]

So the D was catastrophic in the playoffs last year?

I agree that the Defense looks much better and they can even be called a potent force at this point, but let's not exaggerate on how 'poor' our defense was last year.

[/QUOTE]

I would call a D that could't get off the field in the SB to save their life, couldn't get a single turnover, took a mind-numbingly stupid 12 man penalty to allow 7 points, took an equally mind-numbingly stupid offsides penalty at a crucial juncture and folded like a broken chinese lawn chair in the last minutes - pretty much a catastrophe. And the rest of the objective world out there thinks the same.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no they don't.  A closely contested well played lower scoring sb game doesn't mean only ne's d was a catastrophe.  Twenty million at qb tossed the worst int of his career to hand momentum back in the 4th.  Eli outplayed brady.

That is a catastrophe since eli can't hold brady's jock.

[/QUOTE]

Giants O held the ball for almost 40 minutes. That didn't give Brady a whole lot of time to work and establish ANY rythym... and he still almost pulled it off

[/QUOTE]

gee imagine if Eli could hold Brady's jock-he might beat him all the time

oh wait a minute.....

[/QUOTE]

The Giants havent beaten anyone. THey got an act of god to win in 2007. THey had an act of god twice to be hadned a victory over SF last year. THen they had two more acts of god in the injuries to two All Pros on the Pats O and even then it took a lot more luck and a missed pass to a WIDE open receiver.

Bottom line: Giants havent beaten anyone.

[/QUOTE]

<------SEE AVATAR

[/QUOTE]

Dictionary  <---------- See "Hypocrite" and "Douche"

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Ya know what's nice?

In response to Tomhab's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

That 'catastrophic' defense got us into the super bowl and held the Giants to under their season scoring average. Babe who is a legend in his own mind will never admit that.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[/QUOTE]
    Nice Rusty you come on the same thread with 4 differenct logins and call other trolls.  You Still don't get it do you?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, TomHab, I'm Rusty, too.  You aren't very bright are you?

Refer to Babe's "I'm Not Rusty" post about me under "Brady Started Prep on the 49ers After Thanksgiving" thread. 

I got an idea: How about you actually articulate useful football conversation instead of being so infatuated with labeling other posters Rusty.  It's childish and annoying.  You and Babe are two peas in a pod except Babe actually contributes to football discussion.  You, not so much.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to JintsFan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I agree that the Defense looks much better and they can even be called a potent force at this point, but let's not exaggerate on how 'poor' our defense was last year.

[/QUOTE]

I would call a D that could't get off the field in the SB to save their life, couldn't get a single turnover, took a mind-numbingly stupid 12 man penalty to allow 7 points, took an equally mind-numbingly stupid offsides penalty at a crucial juncture and folded like a broken chinese lawn chair in the last minutes - pretty much a catastrophe. And the rest of the objective world out there thinks the same.

[/QUOTE]

Umm, no they don't.  A closely contested well played lower scoring sb game doesn't mean only ne's d was a catastrophe.  Twenty million at qb tossed the worst int of his career to hand momentum back in the 4th.  Eli outplayed brady.

[/QUOTE]

Giants O held the ball for almost 40 minutes. That didn't give Brady a whole lot of time to work and establish ANY rythym... and he still almost pulled it off

[/QUOTE]

oh wait a minute.....

[/QUOTE]

The Giants havent beaten anyone. THey got an act of god to win in 2007. THey had an act of god twice to be hadned a victory over SF last year. THen they had two more acts of god in the injuries to two All Pros on the Pats O and even then it took a lot more luck and a missed pass to a WIDE open receiver.

[/QUOTE]

<------SEE AVATAR

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

funny Irish...just looked in my Websters and next to DENIAL it has a picture of a Pats fan

[/QUOTE]

I'm not in denial.  I've stated on numerous occassions that there are no ifs ands or buts when it comes to the Super Bowl.  The Giants made less mistakes than the Pats and put themselves into position to win both games, and they did.  It doesn't matter that the Pats had more talent; the Giants took advantage of the Pats mistakes more so than the Pats did the Giants.  So do not generalize, please.

What I have also said on numerous occassions is that you are a hypocrticial, disingenuous person.  You scour BDC looking for people talking about the Giants or being too homer-ish about the Pats and you make smart-ass comments.  Nobody likes that.  That's all I'm saying.  This is a PATRIOTS board.  Stop being a douche.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to portfolio1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh wait a minute.....

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

<------SEE AVATAR

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

funny Irish...just looked in my Websters and next to DENIAL it has a picture of a Pats fan

[/QUOTE]

I'm not in denial.  I've stated on numerous occassions that there are no ifs ands or buts when it comes to the Super Bowl.  The Giants made less mistakes than the Pats and put themselves into position to win both games, and they did.  It doesn't matter that the Pats had more talent; the Giants took advantage of the Pats mistakes more so than the Pats did the Giants.  So do not generalize, please.

What I have also said on numerous occassions is that you are a hypocrticial, disingenuous person.  You scour BDC looking for people talking about the Giants or being too homer-ish about the Pats and you make smart-ass comments.  Nobody likes that.  That's all I'm saying.  This is a PATRIOTS board.  Stop being a d****.

[/QUOTE]

irish u arent here enough to say that b/c if u were u would see that i do not do that at all-i will respond when a pats fan starts with the usual nonsense but rarely if ever bring it up

also i routinely defend brady and welker more than some fans here-which is pathetic-and never-not once-have i ever brought up the spy stuff, even when some of ur brethren here are being overly abusive and i have said repeatedly i think its mostly garbage created by the media

last i also participate seriously and often in football discussions so u r either not around enough to see all this or just dont want to see it and give me any benefit

btw i told u i was in boston for over a year-we are practically related!

[/QUOTE]

LOL yes, by that logic we are essentially blood. Cheers then

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

In response to In_BB_We_Trust's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

NE had leads of 17-9, 17-12 and 17-15.  Since NE scored their 3rd qtr TD, they collapsed on offense, never to put up another point. Not even a FG. That is beyond unnaceptable. That's like me not selling anything whatsoever in the last 2 months of a qtr. I'd be fired.  Yet, you praise Brady and his failures. Clearly, it was his WORST SB performance. His WORST.

The fact is, the Pats offense fell asleep did nothing whatsoever in the last 1/4 and a half.  You can't collapse in a low scoring game in an offensive era when your QB makes 20 million bucks.

[/QUOTE]

Your world class denseness continues. They scored more points per possession than they did in other winning SBs junior. Coughlin had his boys work over that can't get off the field defense just like the Steelers did and kept Brady off the field to give him a shot at the end. It worked perfectly as the D folded. LEARN THE GAME.

[/QUOTE]

i have to agree with rusty on this one. the offense packed it in.

[/QUOTE]

Of course you have to agree with yourself...DoH!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

That 'catastrophic' defense got us into the super bowl and held the Giants to under their season scoring average. Babe who is a legend in his own mind will never admit that.

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[/QUOTE]
    Nice Rusty you come on the same thread with 4 differenct logins and call other trolls.  You Still don't get it do you?

[/QUOTE]

Refer to Babe's "I'm Not Rusty" post about me under "Brady Started Prep on the 49ers After Thanksgiving" thread. 

I got an idea: How about you actually articulate useful football conversation instead of being so infatuated with labeling other posters Rusty.  It's childish and annoying.  You and Babe are two peas in a pod except Babe actually contributes to football discussion.  You, not so much.

[/QUOTE]
    Rusty, if you were a Pats fan I'd talk football with you but since all you do is disrupt threads with any oppertunity to bash Brady, sorry I'm not going there. 

If you were a Pats fan you'd be praising this year accomplishments such as leading the number one O in the NFL.  Having the best Passer Rating This Year and on a record breaking total points run with 4 INTs.  But not you little girl all you want to bring into every conversion is how bad he play in the 07 and last year's SB.  PLEASE tell me who UR team is so we can talk some football. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]
    Rusty, if you were a Pats fan I'd talk football with you but since all you do is disrupt threads with any oppertunity to bash Brady, sorry I'm not going there. 

If you were a Pats fan you'd be praising this year accomplishments such as leading the number one O in the NFL.  Having the best Passer Rating This Year and on a record breaking total points run with 4 INTs.  But not you little girl all you want to bring into every conversion is how bad he play in the 07 and last year's SB.  PLEASE tell me who UR team is so we can talk some football. 

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Rusty, dum bass.  You're too much of a stubborn, immature idiot to realize it.  Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

Pretty pathetic that more than half of your posts concern Rusty.  Toolbag.

I've been a diehard Pats fan since the age of 6, when they played Favre and the Packers in Super Bowl XXXI.  Family is from Woburn, Massachusetts where they then moved to Northern Virginia, and now I attend school at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) where I'm studying Finance.  Want more verification, knucklehead?

[/QUOTE]

So you are a Pats fan that doesn't like Tom Brady, pretty rare only one that comes to mind...Who could that be?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

this thread officially sux.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

[/QUOTE]

I didn't create that to test if people are Rusty. It's been around for 6 years.

You may not be Rusty, that check on the site can be defeated, but you can certainly be as dense as him.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't sux as much as people who go into threads to say it sux.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It doesn't sux as much as people who go into threads to say it sux.

[/QUOTE]

:  )))a

[/QUOTE

Because it's hard to read and you're not saying anything and oh yeah, jintsy... 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Exactly.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm not Rusty, dum bass.  You're too much of a stubborn, immature idiot to realize it.  Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

Pretty pathetic that more than half of your posts concern Rusty.  Toolbag.

I've been a diehard Pats fan since the age of 6, when they played Favre and the Packers in Super Bowl XXXI.  Family is from Woburn, Massachusetts where they then moved to Northern Virginia, and now I attend school at Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University (Virginia Tech) where I'm studying Finance.  Want more verification, knucklehead?

[/QUOTE]

So you are a Pats fan that doesn't like Tom Brady, pretty rare only one that comes to mind...Who could that be?

[/QUOTE]

Name an instance when I implied I didn't like Tom Brady.  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It wouldn't suck if people would grow up and accept other people's opinion instead of labeling them as Rusty because they don't agree with their agenda.  That's what sux.  It's pathetic.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Agree...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Ask Babe if I'm Rusty, who's the King of labeling people as Rusty that he even created a database that you have to register through to prove otherwise.  

[/QUOTE]

You may not be Rusty, that check on the site can be defeated, but you can certainly be as dense as him.

[/QUOTE]

I forgot you're the master of football knowledge and are the only one allowed to deem an opinion correct/incorrect.  My bad.

And believe me, in no way would I ever waste my time trying to figure out how to 'defeat' your little system. I've stated who I am, probably too much for the internet, but I wanted to make you look like an idiot and prove your accusation incorrect.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Thread started out great  and then regressed  into this ... Sorry , babe.  I liked it before when it had something to do with the op.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

Thread started out great  and then regressed  into this ... Sorry , babe.  I liked it before when it had something to do with the op.

[/QUOTE]

Hey, I actually posted it as a feel good sort of thing. I was being sincere when I said it was nice to feel good about the D getting on the field like in the good old days.

But the usual suspects couldn't resist arguing that the bad D was not really bad, which was just an offhand comment to the main point anyway. No surprise really.

Somebody could have said, "I don't think the D was as bad last year as you do babe, but I'm glad you are enjoying their play more now." But no. Let's fight instead. Okay, fine with me.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I forgot you're the master of football knowledge and are the only one allowed to deem an opinion correct/incorrect.  My bad.

And believe me, in no way would I ever waste my time trying to figure out how to 'defeat' your little system. I've stated who I am, probably too much for the internet, but I wanted to make you look like an idiot and prove your accusation incorrect.

[/QUOTE]

Very "glenr" like statement by you. There are many people here who know the game. You and Rusty just aren't among them.

Only problem is, you didn't make me look like an idiot. I never said you were Rusty. I said you could be because you agree so much with his stupidity. Just about everybody here knows he has fake accounts. It's not a secret.

Maybe you're a friend of his that lives in another location. Who knows, the possibilities are many.

Sections
Shortcuts