Yay!! Yeah baby!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Yay!! Yeah baby!

Woooooooo!! Way to go D!! Party at Edelman's house - Mayo's bringing the beers. Like a BOSS!!

Spikes bring your chili baby! We partying all night Loooooong! Gregory's bringing some Captain Morgan...fire it up baby! Hey Spikey, make sure you leave the video camera at home tonight sugar face...don't want no videos going haywire tonight! Beast mode.

You guys are the men!! BOOM!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Yay!! Yeah baby!

Well, maybe the new guy will be good. And maybe McCourty can actually play safety. Sometimes if you can anchor down a couple of spots the other spots become more secure as well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Woooooooo!! Way to go D!! Party at Edelman's house - Mayo's bringing the beers. Like a BOSS!!

Spikes bring your chili baby! We partying all night Loooooong! Gregory's bringing some Captain Morgan...fire it up baby! Hey Spikey, make sure you leave the video camera at home tonight sugar face...don't want no videos going haywire tonight! Beast mode.

You guys are the men!! BOOM!

[/QUOTE]

:)

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Well, maybe the new guy will be good. And maybe McCourty can actually play safety. Sometimes if you can anchor down a couple of spots the other spots become more secure as well.

[/QUOTE]

I hope so. My God, how does this happen every year? We score almost 40 points at home, have one three and out and almost lose?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

we have to use dennard adn talib as press corners. ttehn they can compete with wrs and our secondary has a chance.

gotta tackle better

lineabckers gotta cover better

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I hope so. My God, how does this happen every year? We score almost 40 points at home, have one three and out and almost lose?

[/QUOTE]

I was pondering the same thing MTHURL

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the plan.

McCourty can't be worse than the safeties that played today. 

And Talib can't be worse than their corner play until now. 

Let's hope it was the "right" move.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the plan.

[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what, I just watched the replay of that interception by Fitzpatrick. It looked like they had a good defense for that play, however at closer glance you see Mayo leaving a zone big enough for a higher end QB to place that ball into for the toushdown. Thank God Fitzpatrick isn't that guy - the guy was open, Fitzpatrick blew it...big time. The reciever actually looked around like...what the hell??

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That is the plan.

[/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what, I just watched the replay of that interception by Fitzpatrick. It looked like they had a good defense for that play, however at closer glance you see Mayo leaving a zone big enough for a higher end QB to place that ball into for the toushdown. Thank God Fitzpatrick isn't that guy - the guy was open, Fitzpatrick blew it...big time. The reciever actually looked around like...what the hell??

[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I'm pretty sure that actually was a case of the WR running the wrong route. 

If he cuts underneath McCourty that throw is right on the money.

It's tough to tell who to blame sometimes in those situations. 

I know this much ... McCourty didn't drop it, that is all. It was a Bills mistake. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I thought it was a terrible throw, if that guy was supposed to cut in front of McCourty he was ten yards away from that spot. I'll give McCourty credit - he made the catch. There were three Patriots in that area - which is why I thought it was a good defensive call, but it looked like there was a window ten yards big where the reciever was headed...and Mayo was right there at one end of it.

You're right though, it is very hard to see who screwed it up on plays. And they made the play.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It happens when you draft poorly.

Sections
Shortcuts