Yeaaa buddy!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Yeaaa buddy!!

In seven-on-seven drills, rookie wide receiver Aaron Dobson came down with an amazing grab over two defenders. And Amendola, during full-team drills, came down with a highlight reel catch over Alfonzo Dennard to highlight the day's competitive battles.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Re: Yeaaa buddy!!

In response to Coco40038's comment:

In seven-on-seven drills, rookie wide receiver Aaron Dobson came down with an amazing grab over two defenders. And Amendola, during full-team drills, came down with a highlight reel catch over Alfonzo Dennard to highlight the day's competitive battles.

organized game of catch until the pads come on...lets hope for no injuries...other than that nothing to see in ota's other than who is fat and who worked out

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Yea I'm always excited ota's it doesn't matter I feel good about dobson, and Amendola. 

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to CliffordWasHere's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

organized game of catch until the pads come on...lets hope for no injuries...other than that nothing to see in ota's other than who is fat and who worked out

Do you always have to be such a wet blanket, crapping on everyone's excitement or positivity with any player or new player who doesn't own a SB ring?

It's like your afraid of good news or positivity with any player here who doesn't own a SB ring.

are you talking to yourself?

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Hey guys I got a question. Will you guys be happy if dobson, and boyce have good rookie years and we win it all, would you guys care if they sucked their sophomore year.? 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

Yes sirrrrr I'm pumped as well for our rookies, and C-J I hope he makes that extra jump and gets 10-12 sacks. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

I get excitied with any part of the season. 

If this is current info then that makes twice that Dobson has made a news worthy grab in traffic since the start of OTA's.

Keeping my fingers crossed on Amendola.  I have high hopes for him with TFB as QB.  Just need to stay away from a serious injury.  I caught some of the Cowboys Hard Knocks last weekend on the NFL Network and I just happened to see again the part where he fumbled during a PR.  I didn't like seeing that, but I know he has improved since then.  I really like his attitude.  And I really don't want to see him having to return punts for the Pats.  Didn't like seeing Welker do that, don't want to see Amendola do that either.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

I hadn't heard much about Dobson before we drafted him. From what I've seen on film so far, this kid looks exciting to watch....I'm definitely pumped to see this kid play when it counts.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Boyce is more of a Given type IMO with more speed. I dont see the branch comparisons. Be careful of predicting any rookie WR a good route runner until they learn NFL route trees and perform against NFL competition. Givens had to make himself into a good route runner with hard work. When he arrived, BB had him playing CB, Ijs. Not being negative, but Branch is just about the only rookie Ive seen come in and not only be comfortable off the rip but contribute in a major way right away. There is a reason he is the only one, so lets not assume a 4th round, under the radar pick will be Branch right away. They are not even comparable Imo. He has a body style more similar to Givens and his 4.3 speed didnt translate to the film I saw that much. I do like the pick though, but I dont see him making an immediate impact. Lets just hope for Dobson 1st

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Yea I'm always excited ota's it doesn't matter I feel good about dobson, and Amendola. 

I like the way Boyce's skill set comes off on film.  I can see him being like a new Branch.  Not saying right away, but the route running, the crafty style with IQ, good hands, but the one thing he has that might be really devastating for Ds is his YAC opps in this offense.

It takes him a second, but he has this 2nd or 3rd gear with breakaway speed that is really impressive. I am trying to think who he reminds me of and I just can't place it.

Maybe a Mark Ingram from old Giants or Dolphins days?   I think he will be better than that, but 6 TDS per year, maybe 50-60 grabs, good hands, etc.

I think he looks like Anquon Boldin with better speed. The guy too watch is Moe! He has ankle breaking moves side to side and he's tough as nails. He actually might be tougher than WW was.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Do you always have to be such a wet blanket, crapping on everyone's excitement or positivity with any player or new player who doesn't own a SB ring?

It's like your afraid of good news or positivity with any player here who doesn't own a SB ring.

are you talking to yourself?

Me asking you a legit question as to why you troll here, still, is me talking to myself?  You fell from the dumbo tree and hit every branch on the way down, didn't you?

Even when you attempt to make a joke, it backfires on you. You're like Biff in Back ot the Future and the screen door on a battleship joke he botches. lol!

dude, you are on EVERY thread ruining them for everyone. I make a comment that OTA's are a pitch and catch with no pads, and you give me a wise crack? when you ask me a legit question with out innuendo, then I will give a legit answer as I do to everyone else..

go back to arguing the west coast offense or making your nit wit quips about the Jets...no need to reply to everything I say like a puppy...move along, nothing to see here 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Hernandez YAC ? Really, when did this happen? Lol

Can't wait to see Pats make another run...go Pats!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

From my perspective, being a fan is about being enthusiastic about good things happening for the team.  To be honest, I really like the complete make-over of the w/r corps.  No question Wes is great, but it didn't work out that the Pats could keep him for whatever reason.  Yep, lots for them to learn and it'll take some time.  Still like the group, like that both sides of the ball got younger, like that we actually have some football activity to talk about.   

Hopeless homer?  Probably but who gives a rat's patootie?

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I guess our DB's are in mid-season form getting roasted by Rookies.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Coco40038. Show Coco40038's posts

T-CAL good one, but maybe dobson is the real deal. Hey karp no biggie I know it's ota's but good to hear isn't it. 

22. This post has been removed.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

From my perspective, being a fan is about being enthusiastic about good things happening for the team.  To be honest, I really like the complete make-over of the w/r corps.  No question Wes is great, but it didn't work out that the Pats could keep him for whatever reason.  Yep, lots for them to learn and it'll take some time.  Still like the group, like that both sides of the ball got younger, like that we actually have some football activity to talk about.   

Hopeless homer?  Probably but who gives a rat's patootie?

hey ATJ always meant to ask u: where are you in that picture? i see ruins

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

I am excited to hear this part, but you left out the part of the report (cant remeber if Reiss or Yates) where he says Dobson also did not come up with a couple "catchable" balls that he should have had. He also said that Ras-I has looked very good breaking up numerous passes. All of this can only bode well for the season.

Sections
Shortcuts