Yeah! Season Tickets are coming in!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

Yeah! Season Tickets are coming in!!!

I got mine in upstate NY. It means football season is almost here. I like the variable ticket pricing. A pre-season game only costs $57 while a marque match up like the Broncos is $147. A run of the mill game is $117.

So did you get your tickets and were are you? I'm interested in where other season ticket holders live, especially outside New England. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Re: Yeah! Season Tickets are coming in!!!

I'm in Ontario, just outside Toronto ... if you got your tickets in upstate NY, mine must be stuck at the Queenston/Lewiston bridge.  They haven't shown up yet.  Maybe tomorrow. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I'm in Ontario, just outside Toronto ... if you got your tickets in upstate NY, mine must be stuck at the Queenston/Lewiston bridge.  They haven't shown up yet.  Maybe tomorrow. 

[/QUOTE]

Toronto is a good distance. It takes me 4.5 hours to get to Attelboro where I pick up the train to the stadium. How many games do you get to and how do you get there?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

LJ,

I usually go to four regular season games and all the playoff games.  I fly from Toronto (I wait for good sales from the airlines and buy tickets then).  Once I'm in Boston, I sometimes take the Patriots train from Back Bay (where I'll usually stay if it's an overnight trip), though I often get a ride from a friend I'm going to the game with.  The 1 pm games are the best for me, since there's a morning flight from Toronto that gets me there in time for the game and an evening flight that leaves late enough for me to catch after the game.  No hotel cost that way!

I'm thinking of going to fewer games this year.  It gets kind of expensive going to that many of them, particularly because I can't wait for airfare sales to buy the playoff tickets.  The flex scheduling doesn't work well for me either.  In fact, that increased flex scheduling may make going impractical because of the cost and difficulty of planning your time for a trip.  I guess, though, the TV revenue is more important to the teams than we few fans coming from out of town to see the games in person!

(The email that my tickets were shipped came this morning, by the way.) 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

By the way, has anyone else noticed that the word "l i v e" has been banned.  "Dead" though is okay.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

We are going to the game in San Diego this year. Was lucky enough to get club level seats directly from Ticketmaster at face value when they went in sale to the public, and they arrived already! Can we start the season already?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to BostonSportsFan111's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We are going to the game in San Diego this year. Was lucky enough to get club level seats directly from Ticketmaster at face value when they went in sale to the public, and they arrived already! Can we start the season already?

[/QUOTE]

Lovely!  Congrats!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Seastixholdersince1971. Show Seastixholdersince1971's posts

Got mine Wednesday and I am in Tennessee.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

In response to Seastixholdersince1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Got mine Wednesday and I am in Tennessee.

[/QUOTE]

I take it that you are originally from NE? Anyone else with season tickets from outside NE or farther then Tenn?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Mine just came today (Monday).  Neat looking tickets this year.  They've modernized their look a bit.  Even the ticket holder lanyard is redesigned a bit. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lioneljoe. Show lioneljoe's posts

[QUOTE]

Mine just came today (Monday).  Neat looking tickets this year.  They've modernized their look a bit.  Even the ticket holder lanyard is redesigned a bit. 

[/QUOTE]

Agree... I like the box too. I like the reapportionment of the ticket prices. The preseason tickets only count at $57 per ticket toward my total cost. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to lioneljoe's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Agree... I like the box too. I like the reapportionment of the ticket prices. The preseason tickets only count at $57 per ticket toward my total cost. 

[/QUOTE]

I like that too.  I'm always having to give away my preseason tickets, so it's nice that those aren't as expensive.  And the expensive games (Broncos, Jets, Raiders, and Bears) are all in demand this year, so they should be easy to sell even at the higher prices if you can't go to those games. 

Sections
Shortcuts