YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

that Ravens would pull it out.

now we just have to take care of our own business.

3 tough games, but we couldnt have an easier road.

Let's Do It Pats!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Re: YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

I was hopng out lous last week that Balt would give the the brocsa long and physical game, hoping they would knock out PM. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Re: YEEEEEESSSSS, YESSSSSSS, YEEEEEESSSS. I TOLD YOU WE COULD DO IT (get that game at home)

Yeah. How rotten would that have been to play Texas and Denver on the road after beating them both head to head in the regular season?

I'm not so much stoked as feeling like the Pats deserve that home field advantage. They really were the best team through 16 games, even if they played a way tougher schedule than Denver or Houston. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to NESportnut's comment:

I was hopng out lous last week that Balt would give the the brocsa long and physical game, hoping they would knock out PM. WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!KMc.

wow is right!

i was jumping and screamin over here! :)

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

Yeah. How rotten would that have been to play Texas and Denver on the road after beating them both head to head in the regular season?

I'm not so much stoked as feeling like the Pats deserve that home field advantage. They really were the best team through 16 games, even if they played a way tougher schedule than Denver or Houston. 

+1, no doubt about the head to head wins

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

yes, early gaems were lost by teh game teh oc called. 

all is forgiven if he does a good enough job to win 3 more games!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Well z, homefield is now ours for the taking!!!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to bredbru's comment:

Let's Do It Pats!!!

gotta say again this continuous whine makes you sound like a wuss who has no faith in his team-hey! i bet ur hoping rogers breaks his leg and jj watt trips down the stairs and breaks his shoulder tonite-just to make sure the pats have an even easier road ahead, even easier than last year's free pass

say, anyway the texans can stay home and send a high school team or maybe Montana State to foxboro tomorrow? isn't that awful division and 5-6 automatic wins every year enough for you? 

How are the giants doing in the playoffs this year?................

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

gotta say again this continuous whine makes you sound like a wuss who has no faith in his team-hey! i bet ur hoping rogers breaks his leg and jj watt trips down the stairs and breaks his shoulder tonite-just to make sure the pats have an even easier road ahead, even easier than last year's free pass

say, anyway the texans can stay home and send a high school team or maybe Montana State to foxboro tomorrow? isn't that awful division and 5-6 automatic wins every year enough for you? 

You got to be kidding, how is your division better, Dallas and eagles.. Wow. Your team got lucky! 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

at least when the go to the SB they play the best-in their buildings-not the weak at home :  )

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sam0377's comment:

Let's Do It Pats!!!

You got to be kidding, how is your division better, Dallas and eagles.. Wow. Your team got lucky! 

please our road to both sb's would have done the pats in-seriously i wouldn't say anything but all u do is post this crappolla...u want it handed to you? that will make u feel like the best?

as i said why not skip the texans and play miami of ohio?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bobo354. Show bobo354's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

please our road to both sb's would have done the pats in-seriously i wouldn't say anything but all u do is post this crappolla...u want it handed to you? that will make u feel like the best?

What do you call 53 millionaires watching the Super Bowl???--- The New York Giants.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

how sweet that is!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to bobo354's comment:

Let's Do It Pats!!!

What do you call 53 millionaires watching the Super Bowl???--- The New York Giants.

what do u call 53 losing it?

i won't answer i am too nice a guy!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

lets not let somene hijack this thread. this is the giddy about getting to play at home if we take care of biz thread!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

Pats better not underestimate anything. Just do what they need to do. Score first and fast

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:

Pats better not underestimate anything. Just do what they need to do. Score first and fast

i'll  second that!

looking for sf to knock out rogers today too...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

how sweet that is!!!

damn straight...thats the LAST team u wanted to see!

honestly bred from an outsider ur constant "i want all the breaks" whine is kinda pathetic

what kind of fan of the pats are you to have so little faith in ur team? u should be better than that i would think...go back and re-read the OP and the same types u have posted the past few weeks...u sound more scared than confident in the pats

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

Is what a pathetic response.  I can dig up your posts here, where you were so high on texans  and you called pats names. Anyway all patdo have to do is to win and shut you up. 

I can't argue with you because you have no point what so ever

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from sam0377. Show sam0377's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

Is what a pathetic response.  I can dig up your posts here, where you were so high on texans  and you called pats names. Anyway all patdo have to do is to win and shut you up. 

And go smooch manning in Denver because thwhere're 13-3, whatever dude

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

i was high on he texans?! when? i dont recall that nor do i recall calling the pats anything

u gotta show me these posts cause i think u r wrong...i think pats win tomorrow unless texans play a complete 180

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Let's Do It Pats!!!

And go smooch manning in Denver because thwhere're 13-3, whatever dude

why would i do that? i am not a broncos fan though i like peyton

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

who you like sf/pack

weve played sf

not having to deal with rogers is preferable to me.

let sf take him out

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

who you like sf/pack

weve played sf

not having to deal with rogers is preferable to me.

let sf take him out

either team can win, tough game between (possibly) two best teams in football

but hey i get it u want everyone else to take care of pats dirty work for you-u sound like rex ryan a few years back bredbru-not a good thing for a pats fan

and i dunno if u want to play sf D twice if they are healthy

Sections
Shortcuts