Yeremiah Bell

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Yeremiah Bell

Don't think he has signed yet, would love to see him here for 1-2 years

despite just turning 34 he has played all 16 games and had over 100 tackles each of the past 4 seasons

Wouldn't stop us from drafting Barron at 27/31 if he was the BPA, but it would free up a 2nd-3rd rd pick for the Pats to use on another position, IMO we HAVE to draft a safety with what we have back there at this time unless we can add Bell

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Re: Yeremiah Bell

Imagine The Jets paying 4 mil for Landry and we pay HALF that for Bell only to watch him have twice as good a season

Use the Ocho savings on Bell!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from leonardo0110. Show leonardo0110's posts

I think BB is going to fill all the D's holes in FA with low-risk high-to decent reward signings and use the drafted players in a more developmental way. Like to ease their way into the starting lineup instead of plugin them into the starting lineup from day 1.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hulk. Show hulk's posts

I totally agree.  Bell would be a great signing.  With Brady and Ocho restructering their deals, this is a great opportunity to bring in a solid safety.  I would also like them to bring back James I., (forget trying to spell his last name), at safety as well.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

With the option of drafting a young CB/S or riding it out with a vet,I'd prefer they go after Asante and move DMC to FS let Allen handle the nickelback job,with Asante and Ras I or Kyle Arrington at the RCB.However to swing a trade for Asante they would definately need him to restructure his contract.As for Bell he is a bit long in the tooth but he would be OK for a year if they can't work out a deal with the Eagles.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Yeremiah Bell:
    [QUOTE]I totally agree.  Bell would be a great signing.  With Brady and Ocho restructering their deals, this is a great opportunity to bring in a solid safety.  I would also like them to bring back James I., (forget trying to spell his last name), at safety as well.
    Posted by hulk[/QUOTE]

Yes I have been wondering what is going on with Sanders, any news?

Chung
    Bell
    Gregory
    Sanders
    Moore or Ihedigbo

That is a solid safety group, allows us to cut Barrett/Brown, saving 2 million, when it shouldn't cost more than 3 million to get upgrades in Bell/Sanders

McCourty
    Arrington
    Dowling
    Moore or Molden
    Allen

solid crew of corners as well. Obviously Moore is here either wya and it is Iggy and Molden fighting for a spot. I'd like to see one more CB who can also return kicks or punts.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

In Response to Yeremiah Bell:
    [QUOTE]Don't think he has signed yet, would love to see him here for 1-2 years despite just turning 34 he has played all 16 games and had over 100 tackles each of the past 4 seasons Wouldn't stop us from drafting Barron at 27/31 if he was the BPA, but it would free up a 2nd-3rd rd pick for the Pats to use on another position, IMO we HAVE to draft a safety with what we have back there at this time unless we can add Bell
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

Agree, would love if they got him here. I wonder what kind of cash he's looking for at 34

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

In Response to Re: Yeremiah Bell:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Yeremiah Bell : Agree, would love if they got him here. I wonder what kind of cash he's looking for at 34
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]

Gotta think 2/5 or like 1/3 compared to what guys like Gregory and Landry got, who he is better then (even at 34) or a lot more reliable than (64 straight games 450 tackles in them)

go get this guy!

Sections
Shortcuts