YES, LOOK OUT FOR ZONA IN THE SUPER BOWL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

YES, LOOK OUT FOR ZONA IN THE SUPER BOWL!

they are about to sign braylon edwards. they now have kolb, urban, fitzy, todd heap and another stud (meyer?) to go along with the rest. they will be outscoring everyone in that CONFERENCE not named philly or green bay. plus, i think that defense hot has become a lot better. count them for the playoffs and the division!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Re: LOOK OUT FOR ZONA!

Not sold on Kolb. He had 2 decent games against some subpar teams a couple years ago if I remember correctly. I want to see the guy do something consistently, the NFC West is going to be a tough one to predict again

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GeneSteratore. Show GeneSteratore's posts

Look out for the Rams!

Bradford is a stud, they made some major defensive upgrades, finally got him some toys to play with, Steven Jackson's still got it, and they still play in the NFC west.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

You make an interesting point CC now go f*** your mom

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from habsno17. Show habsno17's posts

In Response to LOOK OUT FOR ZONA!:
    [QUOTE]they will y will be outscoring everyone in that division not named philly or green bay.
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

Arizona is not in the same division as either of those two teams. But why am I not surprised you didnt know that?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

In Response to Re: LOOK OUT FOR ZONA!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LOOK OUT FOR ZONA! : Arizona is not in the same division as either of those two teams. But why am I not surprised you didnt know that?
    Posted by habsno17[/QUOTE]i deserved that, clearly meant CONFERENCE!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Kolb has not proven anything yet.  I still think the Cards have a ways to go but one thing is for sure, they are in for a much better season this year then last year. btw, I say no on the playoffs for them this season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

You are an Idiot-no clue-do us real Pats a favor and stop posting such slop-PLESAE-just go away!  In Response to LOOK OUT FOR ZONA!:
    [QUOTE]they are about to sign braylon edwards. they now have kolb, urban, fitzy, todd heap and another stud (meyer?) to go along with the rest. they will be outscoring everyone in that CONFERENCE not named philly or green bay. plus, i think that defense hot has become a lot better. count them for the playoffs and the division!
    Posted by COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN[/QUOTE]

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]You are an Idiot-no clue-do us real Pats a favor and stop posting such slop-PLESAE-just go away!  In Response to LOOK OUT FOR ZONA! :
    Posted by jimmytantric[/QUOTE]
    R U TRYIN TO INsult me or something?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Since the Pats would only face 'Zona in the Super Bowl, are you on the record Zona will go to the Super Bowl? Otherwise this post is a waste of time. Zona in the playoffs has no impact on the Pats. 

p.s. please pass the pipe.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN. Show COMMUNIST-CONTRARIAN's posts

[QUOTE]Since the Pats would only face 'Zona in the Super Bowl, are you on the record Zona will go to the Super Bowl? Otherwise this post is a waste of time. Zona in the playoffs has no impact on the Pats.  p.s. please pass the pipe.
    Posted by BostonTrollSpanker[/QUOTE]yes thats ny bold POINT! zona to the super bowl! they will upset both the fudgers and the eags in the [layoffs, and get there. we just dont grasp how improved this team is! nmot buying the eags.. just not! they scare me but like the mavs the cards are better as a team. eags are the miami of theri CONFERENCE! yes like miami with the celts, philly wil beat the fudgers but lose the WAR! WAS tryin to simply keep things modest for the playoffs would be a big leap but this is what ireally believe. pat vs cards for all the marbles! kevin kolb, ncnabb and rodgers will be the stars of that conference. people really mis-underestimate (bushism) how great kolb can be. vick will always be a great regular season qb who will fizzle with the $ on the table.. sorry!