YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

My man Cannon
    Take the left nut out! i don't care this KID is GOOD!

Solder, Cannon, Vollmer !!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This kid is HUGE. For all of the whiners about BB not getting an OT in the earlier rounds, this guy will surely suffice.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BB-IS-BEST. Show BB-IS-BEST's posts

Alright well it is obviously going to be Solder and Vollmer as the tackles of the future. So I think they put this guy at OG. IF, he can get over his medical issues. Very risky, but has incredible upside.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

I Love this pick because Solder is reportedly going to start his career on the left side which means we may sign light to a one or two year deal.

When Solder is ready he will team up well with Cannon on the left side because Cannon has been a tackle throughout his career... On a spread out run and shoot team so he has the ability to help Solder on the blind side and block in the running game.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

isnt 5th round a little high for a guy who is probably 2 years away from being back to playing strength? why not herzlich here?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MordecaiBloodmoon. Show MordecaiBloodmoon's posts

artie, I think u are basing that on old info. no nut cancer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

right no nut cancer. he has non-hogdkins lymphoma. started chemo this past wed. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Before being diagnosed with Lymphoma.....A lot of potential once he kicks Lymphoma!

Mock Draft Positions
    RangReuterPriscoJudge
    50 (SD)31 (PIT)--31 (PIT)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

If necessary he could be put on the Physically Unable to Perform List (PUP) for the entire season or Injured Reserve for part of the season

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

dude i agree with you! but in the 5th round? isnt that a risk you take n the 7th round? who is going to play guard this year? RDE? OLB opposite cunningham? journeymen. wouldnt you rather see a kid with some sort of potential? 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Mankins, Connolly, and Kaczur strike me as the leading candidates to start at guard, but we've also got guys like Wendell, Orhnberger, Ojinnaka, and Austin knocking around for depth.  If Solder really can start (or they re-sign Light), I think the line looks at least as good as it did last season. Cannon is a guy who seems to have a lot of talent--and BB always seems to groom these O-linemen for a few years any way, so this is a pick for the future not this year.  Cannon is potentially good value in the fifth round I think.  This kid would have been a much higher pick without the question marks about his illness.

Again, though, the pick suggests BB doesn't really like the talent in this draft and is therefore gambling a bit to get a little more value than he thinks is generally there among the players available. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sfpat. Show sfpat's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS:
    dude i agree with you! but in the 5th round? isnt that a risk you take n the 7th round? who is going to play guard this year? RDE? OLB opposite cunningham? journeymen. wouldnt you rather see a kid with some sort of potential? 
    Posted by artielang

You pick him in the 5th BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OPEN ROSTER SPOTS ON THE PATS FOR 5TH ROUND PICKS, unless they have 1st/2nd round talent.  Why pick some JAG whom you will cut????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS : You pick him in the 5th BECAUSE THERE ARE NO OPEN ROSTER SPOTS ON THE PATS FOR 5TH ROUND PICKS, unless they have 1st/2nd round talent.  Why pick some JAG whom you will cut????
    Posted by sfpat

PUP does not take up a roster spot

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

This kid is HUGE. For all of the whiners about BB not getting an OT in the earlier rounds, this guy will surely suffice.
    Posted by IrishMob7

what the hell are you talking about? they used the first round pick on a tackle.

Sections
Shortcuts