Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY

another week, still not sounding good.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY

link please

In camp WR typically gets the better of CB's because plays are designed around the O most the time. It's kind of like batters always get the better of pitchers early

But, from most of what I've been reading says that McCourty has been one of the better CB's on the team and he looks closer to 2010 then he does 2011. Yes every so often I hear about him being beat (ala Saints) but every CB this time of year has a similar report every so often. Lets see what he looks like tonight

brd if you are going to toss this out you have to post a link for reference

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY

The Lord of no Links.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Brady-Brees-steal-the-show-Wednesday-notes/19105397-a014-4934-bfc4-2062cf087bbc That's parillo but I didn't see any mention of McCourty

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I just read an article that McCourty is the greatest player in NFL history. So we don't have to worry about that anymore.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/08/from-the-hart-wednesday-practice-observations/ http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/07/from-the-hart-tuesday-practice-observations-2/ Hart Tues and Wed, I don't see it here either. This is all I could find, you have a link?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JMUFranco. Show JMUFranco's posts

This has to be selective attention at its worst. If anything, Arrington was being beaten most by the Saints players. With no source link, this sounds eerily like his thread directed at Laz.

PS. in before WWIII between Rusty and bredbru

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY:
    [QUOTE]link please In camp WR typically gets the better of CB's because plays are designed around the O most the time. It's kind of like batters always get the better of pitchers early But, from most of what I've been reading says that McCourty has been one of the better CB's on the team and he looks closer to 2010 then he does 2011. Yes every so often I hear about him being beat (ala Saints) but every CB this time of year has a similar report every so often. Lets see what he looks like tonight brd if you are going to toss this out you have to post a link for reference
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

looks like i saw that rreport too.
    newenglandpatritos.com
    wr better of cb's yes. to their eyes mccourty doing poorer than the others on the outside, consistently gettign blown by

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In Response to Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY:
    [QUOTE]http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/08/from-the-hart-wednesday-practice-observations/ http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/07/from-the-hart-tuesday-practice-observations-2/ Hart Tues and Wed, I don't see it here either. This is all I could find, you have a link?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

its theri audio transcript. no link

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Its just Training Camp, take it easy.
    Posted by bobbysu[/QUOTE]

well aware. what else do we have to discuss but what occurs now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]This has to be selective attention at its worst. If anything, Arrington was being beaten most by the Saints players. With no source link, this sounds eerily like his thread directed at Laz. PS. in before WWIII between Rusty and bredbru
    Posted by JMUFranco[/QUOTE]

you really like to assume the worst in people. is it harder to see the good or to keep your heart open? even if it is harder, i think its worth it.

if you cared enough about the info you could look at it yourself. it appears you know how to use the keyborad and internet.

it's too easy to be negative on teh internet.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]This has to be selective attention at its worst. If anything, Arrington was being beaten most by the Saints players. With no source link, this sounds eerily like his thread directed at Laz. PS. in before WWIII between Rusty and bredbru
    Posted by JMUFranco[/QUOTE]

i didnt see the saints practice. did you. thats terrible news. i never thoguht he could defend passses (tackle after the catch yes). heard from different people he was playing well in the slot. bummer.

yes they were referrign to all of camp, but a continuation this week.

tonight we (and i) finally get to osee for ourselves)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/08/from-the-hart-wednesday-practice-observations/ http://blog.patriots.com/2012/08/07/from-the-hart-tuesday-practice-observations-2/ Hart Tues and Wed, I don't see it here either. This is all I could find, you have a link?
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

their tuesday audio report

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Why all the negativity towards McCourty? Why be negative about any of our players? They went to the super bowl and darn near won it! Did McCourty lose the game? Give the guy a break and let's let the season play out.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

[QUOTE]Why all the negativity towards McCourty? Why be negative about any of our players? They went to the super bowl and darn near won it! Did McCourty lose the game? Give the guy a break and let's let the season play out.
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

Now where's the fun in that?  Hand-wringing is such a joyful exercise!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]Why all the negativity towards McCourty? Why be negative about any of our players? They went to the super bowl and darn near won it! Did McCourty lose the game? Give the guy a break and let's let the season play out.

sharing observation by reporters (and our own when we have teh oppostunity) is a big part of what we do here. what you are calling being negative can otherwsie be called using eyes to see what is.

mccourty was beaten more than any other cb last year according to nfl stats.
    we all hope that changes (and that deos contribute to losses). he had to be moved to safety it was so bad.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

[QUOTE]sharing observation by reporters (and our own when we have teh oppostunity) is a big part of what we do here. what you are calling being negative can otherwsie be called using eyes to see what is. mccourty was beaten more than any other cb last year according to nfl stats. we all hope that changes (and that deos contribute to losses). he had to be moved to safety it was so bad.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]
    More speculation. Maybe he was moved to safety because there was a huge need there.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY : More speculation. Maybe he was moved to safety because there was a huge need there.

did you watch last season.. what specualtion. he statistically was beaten more thank any cb in teh nfl.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

I noticed cornerbacks getting beat on every team every game. That's today's NFL. I'm not saying McCourty's play didn't drop last year but there were reasons such as injury, poor safety play and an inconsistent pass rush.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to "Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY": [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY : More speculation. Maybe he was moved to safety because there was a huge need there. Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE] Digger, your right. Dmc was moved to safety because 3 guys off the street were the starters. CB's need safety help behind them, we had zero!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

i played cb (and wr). repectfully disagree. mccourty' s techniche was crap last year. he was lost at cb

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MattC05. Show MattC05's posts

[QUOTE] it's too easy to be negative on teh internet.
    Posted by bredbru[/QUOTE]
    Your obsession with McCourty is certainly proof of that.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Yesterday parillo and hart on nepats.com report receievers STILL running by mccourty CONSISTENTLY : Your obsession with McCourty is certainly proof of that.
    Posted by MattC05[/QUOTE]

i dont think you know the difference between reporting reporters reports and making observations that stick out and

someone attacking and being negative toward others.
    sorry thats so.
    offerign this thougth above is about all i can do for you.

a shame you cant please all teh people all the time.

peace

Sections
Shortcuts