Yesterday was an aberration.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Yesterday was an aberration.

The Pats defense played its worst game of the seaon on sunday, they allowed 337 yards in the air and 158 yards on the ground. This defense isn't that bad, trust me. Yesterday was an aberration. 

1.) The Bills, for some reason, always play us tough. They play their A game and we play our C game. 

2.) Until sunday, we had the second best rush defense in the league allowing 3.5 yards per carry and ranking in 7th allowing 89 yards per game. The Bills ran for 158 yards against us. 

3.) Dennard has his worst game of the season. He wasn't nearly as good as he has been all season, he got schooled by Stevie Johnson all game. With Aqib playing the number 1 CB, the pressure will be off Alfonzo and he'll never have to line up against the number 1 WR again. 

4.) Bill Belichick won't allow that to happen again. His defense was undisciplined and outpaced. 

Good news though...

McCourty had a pick and a FF in his debut as a FS. He took a bad angle on a rushing TD late in the 4th and he didn't knock Chandler on his @$$ when he caught the ball in front of him as well, but McCourty is learning on the job. He didn't let anyone get behind him and it looks like we've found our answer at FS for the rest of the season. 

Gregory sucks though, never wants to see him again. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Re: Yesterday was an aberration.

The only aberration is that they DIDN"T lose on the final drive with time expiring, for once.

The rest was an abomination..

2 uncontested TD's!  PFFFTTT.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

I'll give you #3 for sure.  Johnson is someone that even gives Revis trouble.  I wanted the Pats to go after Johnson in the off-season.  I think it is evident that he is a better WR than Lloyd.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

The Pats defense played its worst game of the seaon on sunday, they allowed 337 yards in the air and 158 yards on the ground. This defense isn't that bad, trust me. Yesterday was an aberration. 

1.) The Bills, for some reason, always play us tough. They play their A game and we play our C game. 

2.) Until sunday, we had the second best rush defense in the league allowing 3.5 yards per carry and ranking in 7th allowing 89 yards per game. The Bills ran for 158 yards against us. 

3.) Dennard has his worst game of the season. He wasn't nearly as good as he has been all season, he got schooled by Stevie Johnson all game. With Aqib playing the number 1 CB, the pressure will be off Alfonzo and he'll never have to line up against the number 1 WR again. 

4.) Bill Belichick won't allow that to happen again. His defense was undisciplined and outpaced. 

Good news though...

McCourty had a pick and a FF in his debut as a FS. He took a bad angle on a rushing TD late in the 4th and he didn't knock Chandler on his @$$ when he caught the ball in front of him as well, but McCourty is learning on the job. He didn't let anyone get behind him and it looks like we've found our answer at FS for the rest of the season. 

Gregory sucks though, never wants to see him again. 

This has happened plenty of times over the last two seasons. It will likely happen again. Second best rush defense is also a number you shouldnt take too seriously, just like the Colts (in 2006 I believe?) allowed the fewest passing TD's during the season. Teams can throw at will on us, no point in estabishing the run

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Also, I think there were a lot of bad calls that went against the Bills.

Sections
Shortcuts