Yesterday was HUGE

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from sml1210. Show sml1210's posts

Yesterday was HUGE

Can gain top seed in the playoffs with a PIT loss tonite, and definitely a bye week by winnign out. C'mon SF!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Yesterday was HUGE

+1.  Yesterday really was potentially huge for the Pats. 

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Jets lost. Texans lost. Ravens lost.

Steelers WILL lose.

Pats are controllers of their own destiny.  Everything is coming into form and I like the way the running game was used as well.

Just have to get that secondary together and find guys who can tackle.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

Yesterday was a GOD-SEND for Pats fans on SOOOOOOOOOOOO many levels...Patriots winning & losses by Ravens/Jets/Houston  as well as Packers going down was awesome...now, if the 9ers can just complete the circle & beat the Sqeelers I would have to say that this would be the best week in football thus far...

TONIGHT I'M A NINERS FAN!!!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Right now they have the #2 seed locked up with 1 more win. If Pitt loses tonight they can get the #1 seed by winning out right. The Phins in NE in Dec haven't been great but the usually warm weather is going to help a hot team. The Bills are on a major down slide so things are looking good for a bye with the chance to be the #1 seed

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from xBruzer77. Show xBruzer77's posts

In Response to Re: Yesterday was HUGE:
    Yesterday was a GOD-SEND for Pats fans on SOOOOOOOOOOOO many levels...Patriots winning & losses by Ravens/Jets/Houston  as well as Packers going down was awesome...now, if the 9ers can just complete the circle & beat the Sqeelers I would have to say that this would be the best week in football thus far... TONIGHT I'M A NINERS FAN!!!!!!
    Posted by dmcpatsfan
    Without a doubt, yesterday was Merry Christmas Pats fans! It was even good to see the Colts get one. No one could stink-it-up like the 0-16 Lions!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I don't know if I wouldn't want the 2 seed-heres why--looks like its going to be Jets playing Houston and Balt playing Denver. If Houston wins and Balt beats Denver, which will happen, we would get Houston first and Balt would have to play Pitt. Then if Balt beats Pitt we would host the AFC Campionship against Balt. If we are 1 seed most likely will play Balt or Jets first then have to beat Pittsburg!In Response to Yesterday was HUGE:
    Can gain top seed in the playoffs with a PIT loss tonite, and definitely a bye week by winnign out. C'mon SF!
    Posted by sml1210

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

The Fins and Bills will be playing for pride. I hate playing those teams when something is on the line. Ask the Jets and Ravens. To save some flaming, you didnt really expect the Eagles or Chargers to make the playoffs .. did you?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In Response to Yesterday was HUGE:
    Posted by sml1210

Could anyone have predicted this weekend so far?  GB loses to the Chiefs, the Texans lose to the Panthers then the Ravens lose badly to the Chargers.  A loss by the Steelers tonite would make it a Pats trifecta for their chances to lock up the top seed in the AFC by simply winning out.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Yesterday was HUGE : Could anyone have predicted this weekend so far?  GB loses to the Chiefs, the Texans lose to the Panthers then the Ravens lose badly to the Chargers.  A loss by the Steelers tonite would make it a Pats trifecta for their chances to lock up the top seed in the AFC by simply winning out.
    Posted by agcsbill

Yeah, it was vey strange.

But before we get too excited, the Pats may need to win-out.  Miami is a lot better right now than their record. Pats will need to be prepared for anything vs. them.

Go San Fran!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

yes it was, hope BB doesn't let up against Miami and Buffalo. Our defense needs the extra week to heal up, and maybe some offensive players too.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dmcpatsfan. Show dmcpatsfan's posts

still a ton at stake for the pats...they need to lock up a 1st round bye & if the Steelers lose tonight the Pats will play all out to lock up that home field advantade...either way, I don't see the Pats taking either Miami or buffalo for granted & will play them both VERY HARD if it will somehow improve them in the standings for the post season....We as fans are so fortunate to have a owner/coach/team to follow & support....I've ALMOST recovered from the Sullivan days but still carry the scar tissue from back then.....

I hope the Patriots can win it all for Mr. Kraft on behalf of beloved Myra....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrocktonMike. Show BrocktonMike's posts

yes it was, hope BB doesn't let up against Miami and Buffalo. Our defense needs the extra week to heal up, and maybe some offensive players too.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

I don't know that BB ever lets up.  He's not one of the guys on the field however, and that's you who have to worry about.

Sections
Shortcuts