YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/04/indy-radio-host-says-peyton-needs-another-neck-procedure/

If true, which seems likely, this is shocking.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?

In Response to YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?:

I am sure P-robs A-team in our Message Board FF league is not happy....They are saying "his" backup Cassell is out for week one!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

I hope it's not true, not just for me (he's on my FF team) but he's a great player, and playing the Colts without Manning will be lame.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from aytee. Show aytee's posts

Ouch

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?:
    I hope it's not true, not just for me (he's on my FF team) but he's a great player, and playing the Colts without Manning will be lame.
    Posted by shenanigan

Could be a huge mistake for the Colts to have activated him and notput him on PUP

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

That sucks.  Hope he's ready when we play them in December.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Same. I don't like the guy or his team. Or his brother. Or how his parents are invited to do interviews about how their rivalry started when they were just starting to walk. Gag me.

BUT, I don't want anyone to get hurt playing football.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

I just hope he is back for their game against us, watching him play against Brady is always one of the best games of the year.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

I'll believe it when I see it. I also hope its not true for Peyton's sake.  Best case scenario in my mind is a Brady vs Manning afc championship game(preferably in N.E) .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Polian doesn't confirm or deny:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/09/04/bill-polian-on-manning-report-i-dont-know-anything-about-that/

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Was not aware.  

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

If it turns out he needs his 3rd neck procedure in the last 18 months, how good can that be for the rest of his career?  I hope he doesn't need it and he's ready to go Week 1. 

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

LMAO @ Mybologna!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gln826. Show gln826's posts

Good thing the Colts signed Collins, he has been looking really good.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

This thread is an example of why New England fans are the best in the world! The large majority of you posters above all express the same sentiment "hope the guy isn't hurt, we want to play the Colts when they are at their best." And thats what seperates us from some of the other cities,and some of the trolls here, who celbrated when TB12 went down. Nice thread guys. Go Pats!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

This thread is an example of why New England fans are the best in the world! The large majority of you posters above all express the same sentiment "hope the guy isn't hurt, we want to play the Colts when they are at their best." And thats what seperates us from some of the other cities,and some of the trolls here, who celbrated when TB12 went down. Nice thread guys. Go Pats!
    Posted by Quagmire3

Yes! I'll never forget the Shittsburgh fans that made/wore the Bernard Pollard shirts. Then again, I can't let one bad apple ruin the whole bunch. They're pretty classy fans too. Now Oakland, on the other hand.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure? : Yes! I'll never forget the Shittsburgh fans that made/wore the Bernard Pollard shirts. Then again, I can't let one bad apple ruin the whole bunch. They're pretty classy fans too. Now Oakland, on the other hand.....
    Posted by apdynasty23

I remember those t-shirts.  Very classless.  Steelers still haven't gone through the Patriots to get to the 3 Super Bowls they've made it to in the last 6 years.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

This is the latest from ESPN:

Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning is being re-evaluated by several doctors because of the slow progress in his rehab from offseason neck surgery, sources familiar with his medical condition told ESPN senior NFL analyst Chris Mortensen. 

However, the sources said that no new procedure on Manning's neck is scheduled at this time.

The Colts activated Manning from the physically-unable-to-perform list on Aug. 29 and cleared him to practice on a limited basis. Manning had been on the PUP since the team's first training camp practice on Aug. 1 following the May procedure to repair a nerve in his neck.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Red-Doc-Redemption. Show Red-Doc-Redemption's posts

In Response to YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure? : I am sure P-robs A-team in our Message Board FF league is not happy....They are saying "his" backup Cassell is out for week one!
    Posted by Rocky

I sat there saturday on the clock, Manning, Romo, Manning, Romo?...Went Romo! I don't care how good Peyton is, he won't just step right back on the feild & sling stones to every corner of the endzone. This just AIN'T gonna be 18's year......He looks fat right now too.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Man I got banned for spelling pittsburgh with "sh".

Gomer must have hurt his neck again lifting those bags of cash.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Duc749Rider. Show Duc749Rider's posts

I hope Manning gets healthy quickly and is able to play well.  Brady Manning and Pats Colts makes football fun to watch.  Respect.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

Sorry UD ...

As much as I've hated watching Manning carve up the league's secondary  ( and admittedly recent Pats Dbs ) I'd hate it more that a competitor like him may have the remainder of his carreer shaped by a recurrent injury.

Manning vs Brady is Koufax vs Gibson and I for one was hoping to not witness it's deterioration for at least another 4 or 5 years.

Hopefully the story of his demise is greatly exaggerated .

Sections
Shortcuts