YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?

In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure?:
    In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure? : I think so.  Could be the end of an era.
    Posted by UD6

I'll say it again.  See above.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure? : Okay...But why spend the time worrying about Brady being just one hit away? That would drive most fans crazy to be fixated on the possibilty... 
    Posted by Rocky

What?? I wouldn't be thinking about the possibility if the OL was doing it's job during the preseason? Remember the time, during the 2009 preseason, when Albert Haynesworth, then a Redskin, sacked Brady, and fell atop of him, breaking a couple of Brady's ribs in the process? That injury hampered him throughout the 2009 season.

Peyton Manning's OL allowed him to be pounded last year...even though they didn't allow many sacks. Look what has happened to him. 

Brady is now 34 years old. He needs to be better protected than he has been thus far.   

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: YIKES! Peyton needs another neck procedure? :      What?? I wouldn't be thinking about the possibility if the OL was doing it's job during the preseason? Remember the time, during the 2009 preseason, when Albert Haynesworth, then a Redskin, sacked Brady, and fell atop of him, breaking a couple of Brady's ribs in the process? That injury hampered him throughout the 2009 season.      Peyton Manning's OL allowed him to be pounded last year...even though they didn't allow many sacks. Look what has happened to him.       Brady is now 34 years old. He needs to be better protected than he has been thus far.   
    Posted by TexasPat3

I agree, but I am not going to drive myself crazy thinking because the OL is not strong enough, Brady will more likely than get knocked out for the season or for his career.  He does need to be better protected than last year and years past.

If I was so focused on the OL and how they have not been up to standards, than I would be so drunk at sports bars every week, I would never be able to drive home!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Rock - TP's working on landing a columnist gig.  this board is his practice area for writing from an inflammatory perspective. 

When he takes his material to his interviews, he's got to be spot on, you know.

Sections
Shortcuts