you are what u are, it is what it is... GRONK+HERNY are exhibits A and B!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JulesWinfield. Show JulesWinfield's posts

Re: you are what u are, it is what it is... GRONK+HERNY are exhibits A and B!

Not to pile on, but:

1) Gronk is a known idiot having back surgery that will possibly land him on the PUP for the first 6 games of the season.

2) Herny is a known ilow-life coming off injury and possibly involved in a murder.

3) Armendola has played an average of around six games the last two season because of injury, and he's playing a slot position that gave Welker RB-like wear and tear over his seasons with the Pats.  Also, he has never had any kind of impressive numbers.

4) The new draftee WRs' scouting reports look okay, but BB has been terrible at drafting WRs.

The question is: who is Brady going to throw to this year?  There's a lot of possibilities, but it just looks like a bunch of guys to me.  Maybe the worst WR corps in the league...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bingobilly. Show bingobilly's posts

You have to figure that at some point or points the Patriots habit of connecting with "questionable" athletes is going to result in some backfires. 

What surprises me is that the Patriots ownership and organization try to market themselves as the pearl of the NFL, upper crust New England style if you will...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

In response to JulesWinfield's comment:

Not to pile on, but:

1) Gronk is a known idiot having back surgery that will possibly land him on the PUP for the first 6 games of the season.

2) Herny is a known ilow-life coming off injury and possibly involved in a murder.

3) Armendola has played an average of around six games the last two season because of injury, and he's playing a slot position that gave Welker RB-like wear and tear over his seasons with the Pats.  Also, he has never had any kind of impressive numbers.

4) The new draftee WRs' scouting reports look okay, but BB has been terrible at drafting WRs.

The question is: who is Brady going to throw to this year?  There's a lot of possibilities, but it just looks like a bunch of guys to me.  Maybe the worst WR corps in the league...

Sounds like another deep playoff run to me.

Sections
Shortcuts