You are what your record says you are.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

You are what your record says you are.

Pats are 5-2, still leading the division.

Brady has a 79.5 QB rating, good for 23rd in the league.

We have a below average QB this year so far. Those are the facts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: You are what your record says you are.

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

In response to pats-fan-2007's comment:

Jets are 4-3 and should be 2-5. Two bag job calls at home in the waning minutes this year that they try to pass off as wins.

1+

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

Who cares about the Jests, as long as they don't make the playoffs...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Jets are 4-3 and should be 2-5. Two bag job calls at home in the waning minutes this year that they try to pass off as wins.

I hate rules too.  The NFL should do away with rules.  Did you hate all 9 penalties againts the Jets?  I did.  I think everyone was bogus.  Did you have a problem with the 8/3 margin of penalties against the Jets in the first game?   Me too.  It was like a hometown ref that allowed the Pats to squeak by with a three point win at home againt a rookie QB.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:

I hate rules too.  The NFL should do away with rules.  Did you hate all 9 penalties againts the Jets?  I did.  I think everyone was bogus.  Did you have a problem with the 8/3 margin of penalties against the Jets in the first game?   Me too.  It was like a hometown ref that allowed the Pats to squeak by with a three point win at home againt a rookie QB.

Pretty sure it was Geno Bust turning it over 3 times. LMAO

Would that be Geno's turnovers?  I know you struggle with the meaning of apostrophes.

Three turnovers and he only lost by three points playing on the road in his second NFL game against the NFLs best D?  That is amazing.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Which means the Pats are in first place in spite of Brady to a certain extent. So unless Brady has gotten old and is done the Pats should be in great shape when he gets his Mojo back. In 2010 the Pats revamped their offense midseason and they became almost unstoppable in the second half of the season that year. That was under O'Brien (not McDaniels) but Belichick was undoubtedly heavily involved with that on the fly brilliance so they did it then they can definately do it now. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Jets may make the playoffs - 2 games given to them by zebras....Reminds me of jugheads colts where every incomplete pass he threw was automatically flagged as PI for the first down

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Jets may make the playoffs - 2 games given to them by zebras....Reminds me of jugheads colts where every incomplete pass he threw was automatically flagged as PI for the first down

Was it the rule you are so upset about or the fact that the ref enforced the rule?  Tell me, after flaming out on the first OT drive, how did you forsee the next drive going for the Pats if the refs opted not to enforce a rule.  Are there any other rules you think shouldn't be enforced.  I really hate that 13 men on the field one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Oh lets see - missed FG gives Pats ball on 45 yard line.....25 yards to FG for win and division locked up. Typical Jet fan - like the Colts fans could never admit without the ref assisted wins they were an 8-8 team at best. BTW are you the guy in the vid punching the girl in Pats shirt at game today?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Oh lets see - missed FG gives Pats ball on 45 yard line.....25 yards to FG for win and division locked up. Typical Jet fan - like the Colts fans could never admit without the ref assisted wins they were an 8-8 team at best. BTW are you the guy in the vid punching the girl in Pats shirt at game today?

After getting the ball to start the OT and not being able to move it, you think that it's a done deal that the Pats move into FG range? 

But you didn't answer the question.  What is it that is so upsetting. That the rule about pushing exists or that the ref enforced an NFL rule?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Was it the rule you are so upset about or the fact that the ref enforced the rule?  Tell me, after flaming out on the first OT drive, how did you forsee the next drive going for the Pats if the refs opted not to enforce a rule.  Are there any other rules you think shouldn't be enforced.  I really hate that 13 men on the field one.

So then Refs should have decided SB last year - on San frans last drive Balt defender has helmet to helmet hit on 16 yard line - and flag NOT thrown. So apparently San Fran should have been given a 1st down on 1 with less than minute to go.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

So then Refs should have decided SB last year - on San frans last drive Balt defender has helmet to helmet hit on 16 yard line - and flag NOT thrown. So apparently San Fran should have been given a 1st down on 1 with less than minute to go.

Sorry, you lost me.  What does that have to do with today and why won't you answer the question?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Shows how pathetic you and your team is - like Mannings colts cry to league and refs so you can win a game. Pats lose 4 best players on D, play like crap, Jets bring A game, and still need zebra to get a win....enjoy the rest of your 6-10 season

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Shows how pathetic you and your team is - like Mannings colts cry to league and refs so you can win a game. Pats lose 4 best players on D, play like crap, Jets bring A game, and still need zebra to get a win....enjoy the rest of your 6-10 season

Still no answer? Do you even know what you were trying to say?  Seems like not.  Are you crying about injuries now?  Are you crying about playing against a rebuilding team with a rookie QB?  Or are you crying about the refs?  Are you just plain crying.  It's ok.  Let it out.  Everything will be ok.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

You know Manning is on the Broncos, right?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

The way we played today sure didn't look like 5-1.  Maybe we really aren't what our record says we are.  We are worse then 5-2.  Need to change your thread title. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Pretty selective facts.

You didn't mention the fact that we have the most dropped passes in the league. LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Uncle Rico. Show Uncle Rico's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

Pretty selective facts.

You didn't mention the fact that we have the most dropped passes in the league. LMAO

That's because we have the worst receivers in the league.  Heck, I would take the Jags WR group over the Patriots.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"We have a below average QB this year so far. Those are the facts."

We also lead the league in drops this year (or maybe we're second now - those are also the facts. 

Brady has not had a great year by any means but you can't surround QBs with junk and expect great things. 

We didn't resign Welker. Our best receiver was injured until this week. Our potential hall of fame tight end is in jail for murder Belichick has not been successful drafting impact wide receivers. 

Those are also facts. 

Nice job cherry picking the facts you like. 

Sections
Shortcuts