You Call the Play!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

You Call the Play!

BB gives you one offensive trick-play that you can run against Giants. What play would you draw up? Be creative BB may be watching.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Re: You Call the Play!

Handoff to Hernandez who starts a sweep on Light's side, throw backwards to Brady who is now behind Solder, then throws deep to a wide open Ocho.  I'm sure BB will read this!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: You Call the Play!:
    [QUOTE]Handoff to Hernandez who starts a sweep on Light's side, throw backwards to Brady who is now behind Solder, then throws deep to a wide open Ocho.  I'm sure BB will read this!!!
    Posted by southernpat[/QUOTE]

Flea Flicker and reverse Flea Flicker...good one.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

FAKE PUNT on 4th and 1 near midfield

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ytsejamer1. Show Ytsejamer1's posts

southernpat...good thinking...but the Giants would be in the backfield by the time Brady would get around to throwing it.

I think the most exotic thing we'll see offensively is a reverse run...pitch one way to RB, toss to Hernandez running the other way and hopefully to daylight.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from sheldong. Show sheldong's posts

Edelman at wide-out, steps back upfield of Brady to receive a lateral (simulating our popular pass-run) and then throws deep to any of our receivers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

On-side kick to start the 2nd half ?

No wait , Jim Irsay just tweeted me that no head coach would EVER have the stones to do that in a SB .

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

double reverse involving Hernandez and Edelman......but Edelman throws the ball downfield to a wide open Branch.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking12. Show harleyroadking12's posts

Vince in the shotgun.....ain't no pocket big enough to hold 'em

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelichickDisciple. Show BelichickDisciple's posts

I'd love to see big Vince Wilfork score a TD. He has had such a great year, he deserves it - plus he has shown some real ball skills. Line him up at FB inside the 10, have him chip a rusher and then let him go out in the flat for a TD pass. That would be great to see.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

In Response to Re: You Call the Play!:
    [QUOTE]I'd love to see big Vince Wilfork score a TD. He has had such a great year, he deserves it - plus he has shown some real ball skills. Line him up at FB inside the 10, have him chip a rusher and then let him go out in the flat for a TD pass. That would be great to see.
    Posted by BelichickDisciple[/QUOTE]

Put him in at Running Back and let him do a Fridge