You can put your bet in now!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

You can put your bet in now!!!

1) That the Dolts will get 90% of the calls by the referees, 2) The temperature in the Dome will mysteriously rise about 30 Degrees during the third quarter, 3) that the crowd noise will mysteriously become deafening in the fourth quarter, 4) there will be at least two PIs called in a dramatic fourth quarter comeback by Opie Taylor All Growd up to win it "in the clutch"!!! 5) One of our DBs will get a letter from the NFL apologizing for an erroneous call in the endzone during the last two minutes, but too late to change the outcome of the game, 6) Trey Wingo will wet his pants over how the brave Dolts, led by the Super Hero Oppie Taylor all Growd Up came back against insurmountable odds to pull the game out at the last second, 7) underdogg will come on the board and tell us not to whine about the inevitable march to perfection by his beloved Dolts.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

Re: You can put your bet in now!!!

1) That the Dolts will get 90% of the calls by the referees, 2) The temperature in the Dolt Dome will mysteriously rise about 30 degrees during the third quarter, 3) that the crowd noise will mysteriously become deafening during the fourth quarter, 4) there will be at least two PIs called in a dramatic fourth quarter comeback by Opie Taylor All Growd Up to win it in Homeric fashion, 5)One of our DBs will get a letter four days after the game apologizing for an erroneous call in the endzone during the last Heroic Dolt Drive, but too late to change the outcome of the game, 6) a sweaty Trey Wingo will wet his pants over how the brave  Dolts, led by the GREATEST QUARTERBACK IN THE UNIVERSE, Opie Taylor All Growd Up, came back against insurmountable odds to defeat the Evil Hoodie Empire at the very last second, 7) the erudite Merril Hodge will exclaim that he knew the Patriots were frauds all along and only his beloved Squealers can now save the NFL from the Dolts, 8) and finally underdogg will come on the board and tell us it is all our imagination and we should stop whining and man up and wait for the playoffs!!!! 

Thoughts??????????????????????

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

The Texans almost pulled it off, no problem for the Pats in my book. And they will be underdogs too.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

In Response to Re: You can put your bet in now!!!:
    [QUOTE]The Texans almost pulled it off, no problem for the Pats in my book. And they will be underdogs too.
    Posted by jbolted[/QUOTE]
    No problem for the Pats? I highly doubt it. I fell sorry for the poor soul that has to cover Dallas Clark. The Pats will have to score close to 40 to beat the Colts in Indy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You can put your bet in now!!! : No problem for the Pats? I highly doubt it. I fell sorry for the poor soul that has to cover Dallas Clark. The Pats will have to score close to 40 to beat the Colts in Indy.
    Posted by perfect72[/QUOTE]

40? The only time the Colts scored 40 this season was against the Rams. We're slightly better than them.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

wa wa wa cry much? The Pats will play hard and they will win. You sound as if we might as well not even show up cause the refs wont let us win the game. Is that what you are saying is that we might as well just let teh Colts have the W and forfit the game cause you dont think the refs like us? This is stupid logic. no offense.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

[QUOTE]wa wa wa cry much? The Pats will play hard and they will win. You sound as if we might as well not even show up cause the refs wont let us win the game. Is that what you are saying is that we might as well just let teh Colts have the W and forfit the game cause you dont think the refs like us? This is stupid logic. no offense.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009[/QUOTE]

Offense taken!  I have been a Patriots fan since 1967 and over the last three games with them EVERYTHING I listed came to pass. For example, we outplayed them two games ago and LOST on a phantom PI call on Hobbs that the League apologized for in writing 4 days after the game. If we only had to beat the Dolts and their fans in the Dome I would be confident anytime we play them, but that is NEVER the case when you play them in Indy. We WILL beat them in the playoffs regardless of where we play them, but Polian and his rules committee will do all that they can to see that they match our perfect regular season record. Hey Killa, its not just against us...remember when the ref named Morelli tried his very best to overturn the Palomolu INT in the AFCCG a couple of years ago????
    I do and so does every Steelers fan to this day. On a level playing field I will always take my chances with The Patriots, I just question whether it will be a level playing field.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Blaming the refs before the game is even played???? How New Englady of you! Always looking for excuses this fickle fan base.They haven't even played the game and the exccuses are already mounting!??
    Posted by Guesswho-[/QUOTE]

Learn to spell, Leon.  I mean, if you're going to slam NE fans, then at least spell New England correctly.  Might want to check on the spelling of "excuses", too.  And before you get all whiney about it, Leon, consider that you already look stupid before you write incorrectly.  At least learning to spell might show progress.

Sigh.  You used to be so much more fun. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to You can put your bet in now!!!:
    [QUOTE]1) That the Dolts will get 90% of the calls by the referees, 2) The temperature in the Dome will mysteriously rise about 30 Degrees during the third quarter, 3) that the crowd noise will mysteriously become deafening in the fourth quarter, 4) there will be at least two PIs called in a dramatic fourth quarter comeback by Opie Taylor All Growd up to win it "in the clutch"!!! 5) One of our DBs will get a letter from the NFL apologizing for an erroneous call in the endzone during the last two minutes, but too late to change the outcome of the game, 6) Trey Wingo will wet his pants over how the brave Dolts, led by the Super Hero Oppie Taylor all Growd Up came back against insurmountable odds to pull the game out at the last second, 7) underdogg will come on the board and tell us not to whine about the inevitable march to perfection by his beloved Dolts.
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

People aren't upset with you for your opinions, but for the fact that this is a wall-of-whine.  NE fans already know these things came to pass; we need to be more concerned with how the Pats might eke one out next week.

I happen to agree that Indy will use any tactical advantage it can muster, but that just makes a Pats' win all the more sweet.

For what it's worth, though, if the Pats stumbled against Miami on 3rd downs yesterday, Peyton will pick them apart.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

[QUOTE]1) That the Dolts will get 90% of the calls by the referees, 2) The temperature in the Dolt Dome will mysteriously rise about 30 degrees during the third quarter, 3) that the crowd noise will mysteriously become deafening during the fourth quarter, 4) there will be at least two PIs called in a dramatic fourth quarter comeback by Opie Taylor All Growd Up to win it in Homeric fashion, 5)One of our DBs will get a letter four days after the game apologizing for an erroneous call in the endzone during the last Heroic Dolt Drive, but too late to change the outcome of the game, 6) a sweaty Trey Wingo will wet his pants over how the brave  Dolts, led by the GREATEST QUARTERBACK IN THE UNIVERSE, Opie Taylor All Growd Up, came back against insurmountable odds to defeat the Evil Hoodie Empire at the very last second , 7) the erudite Merril Hodge will exclaim that he knew the Patriots were frauds all along and only his beloved Squealers can now save the NFL from the Dolts, 8) and finally underdogg will come on the board and tell us it is all our imagination and we should stop whining and man up and wait for the playoffs!!!!  Thoughts??????????????????????
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

I hate it when the Raven whine and I like it even less when we whine. That Patriots and the Patriots fans are better than that. We come to play, we leave it all on the field and we take what we get at the end.

We will win on Sunday in INDY and there will be calls against us, some we earn, but we will prevail over both because that is who we are.

AND WE WILL NOT WHINE ABOUT ANY OF IT!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninsatx. Show patsfaninsatx's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: You can put your bet in now!!! : I hate it when the Raven whine and I like it even less when we whine. That Patriots and the Patriots fans are better than that. We come to play, we leave it all on the field and we take what we get at the end. We will win on Sunday in INDY and there will be calls against us, some we earn, but we will prevail over both because that is who we are. AND WE WILL NOT WHINE ABOUT ANY OF IT!
    Posted by gmbill[/QUOTE]

I couldnt agree with you more!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]Hey sooops -Dount' yu have anythung better to doo then to currect speelingk in a sports forum-utoolu? LOL at soups once again. It's Monday at 2:50 PM and the excuses for losing to the Colts this weekend have already started!? Only in New England folks ...only in New England!

That's better.  And kind of funny.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

Why make excuses? The game hasnt even started. Stop being so god damn negative

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tnutts. Show Tnutts's posts

[QUOTE]Hey sooops -Dount' yu have anythung better to doo then to currect speelingk in a sports forum-utoolu? LOL at soups once again. It's Monday at 2:50 PM and the excuses for losing to the Colts this weekend have already started!? Only in New England folks ...only in New England!

How are your Jets doing?