You Cannot Make This Stuff Up

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Re: You Cannot Make This Stuff Up

In Response to You Cannot Make This Stuff Up:
    [QUOTE]Did I just hear that the players association -- you remember the players association? Those are the guys who pretended to be perfectly willing to broker a compromise with the owners contingent primarily on a rookie wage scale -- is now requesting that potential high draft picks NOT attend the upcoming draft in New York? Oh my . . .   oh my oh my! There's something about Scew You! and Solidarity! occupying the same space that just tickles my funny bone.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Yup. You heard correctly, P-Mike.  Do we need more proof the union is self serving and irrational?

The arrogance and dictatorial regime that DeMaurice Smith has led is a disgrace.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

In Response to Re: You Cannot Make This Stuff Up:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: You Cannot Make This Stuff Up : I'd rather not speak for others, but personally, I see decertification as nothing more than a short-sighted, overreaching power play to force the owners to show the players everything.  The players have decertified before only to re-form.  If the alternative was so good, there'd have been no reason to re-form. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

That's what I was saying before. If you have to resort to not being a union, then everything you decided as a union is basically irrelevant/an empty principle.

If what Kraft just said is true in his letter to season ticket holders, which it likely is, since it's in print and now official, the players have lost their minds.

This latest move about rookies boycotting the draft is further proof.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

For every Jerry Richardson, there is a Charlie Batch or Jeff Saturday.

Same thing with politics.

Rick Santorum and Harry Reid.

Same thing, different face.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]"I find Jerry Richardson a bit difficult to swallow" Really UD6? With all this off the field, contractual, legal, massively complicated deal structuring going on right now I just needed to act out with one to remind me he's a Colt fan.
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

huh?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

[QUOTE]For every Jerry Richardson, there is a Charlie Batch or Jeff Saturday. Same thing with politics. Rick Santorum and Harry Reid. Same thing, different face.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I think Mawae and Brees might fit that bill right now. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

So, you are saying you tried to make a funny at my expense? 

Shame on you!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

I am still shocked Underoos is making sense for once.