You Can't Teach It

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

Re: You Can't Teach It

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I still have no idea how this guy was not drafted.    Look at the compete level. My word.

You just can't force someone to consistently compete and perform. Looks like a lock at this point with regards to his STs prowess both on kick offs and with his tackling.  BB must CBs who tackle and he clearly fits the bill there.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwSlg81MW0" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwSlg81MW0

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you can't teach people how to form a sensible sentence.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

No Rusty, you sure can't teach it.  You were born an idiot. 

Be a Fan!  But don't be a Homer Fan!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

" BB must CBs who tackle and he clearly fits the bill there."

Were you trying to say something, Queenie.  What does that even mean.  Are you typing so feverishly that you can't put out a full sentence?  Wow, the grammar cop looks like more of an idiot with every post.  Let me help you out, Queenie.  You can't just string words together.  You freakin idiot.

#STFUQueenie

[/QUOTE]

LMAO. Once a tard, always a tard.  152 IQ my azz. :)

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

You just can't force someone to consistently compete and perform. Looks like a lock at this point with regards to his STs prowess both on kick offs and with his tackling.  BB must CBs who tackle and he clearly fits the bill there.

[/QUOTE]

Apparently you can't teach people how to form a sensible sentence.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO.....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

did you want to try again, idiot boy?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

The skunkweed and ripple have kicked in...

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Interesting that "Mr. 151 IQ", can't go a day without "a typing error". Dope.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:

Idiot.  It's 152.  Pfffft.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This is my favorite thread in a very long time.

You guys are a riot!

#canttypedonttype

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Anyway, what do real Pats fans think about Butler?

Love what he's doing.

At this point will probably make it because of Browner's suspension but after the 4 games he could be in jeopardy with Browner's return if he makes it. he'll have to immediately play well to earn his keep

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

[QUOTE]

Anyway, what do real Pats fans think about Butler?

[/QUOTE]

Malcolm looks better than Darius so far . . . 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Also known as liquid IQ . . . 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

I think Butler still has a lot to prove to make the team. It'll be interesting to see how he performs when facing tougher competition.

In regards to the 151 /152 IQ: I'm thinking that test was graded on a curve. Universities have been testing animal IQs (monkeys, dogs, cats, bears) for years and I'm speculating that Doug dropped by for a group study.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to m. a. pat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In regards to the 151 /152 IQ: I'm thinking that test was graded on a curve. Universities have been testing animal IQs (monkeys, dogs, cats, bears) for years and I'm speculating that Doug dropped by for a group study.

[/QUOTE]

That all makes sense if the range of the curve was 1 thru 10000, and the monkeys, dogs, cats, and bears were around 1510 or above....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't know much about Butler, but I do know that video of his highlights show me nothing. That had to be the worst video I've seen to get a look at a player. Every clip showed the tail end of a play, either from a crap field level camera angle, or in slow motion. I would like to know the guy's 40 time, because that would tell me a little bit about his chances of sticking with some of the receivers he's going to have to face every week. He's a shade under 5'10". He got kicked off his junior college team and he is on record as saying Michael Vick is his idol and someone he looks up to - even brought up how Vick overcame his problems and landed back on his feet. I hope he is as good as he looked in that first game, but I'm not going to get excited over him yet.  The only 40 time I found on him is a 4.6, and if that's true he's not going to cut it. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I leave a word out and I'm a Dyslexic moron.  This is the dcik head that faked outrage at my anti-depression stance yet has no issue calling a person, who has a quantifiable disorder, names.  What a sick little asssshelo.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from OnlyDaTruth. Show OnlyDaTruth's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

I leave a word out and I'm a Dyslexic moron.  This is the dcik head that faked outrage at my anti-depression stance yet has no issue calling a person, who has a quantifiable disorder, names.  What a sick little asssshelo.

+1

Idiot Boy = hypocrite. FACT, not a myth......lol

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

You can't teach it

that sounds mchammeresque.  

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

But, but I'm a good poster!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

At this point I don't think Butler is close to a lock. Showing well, but still a long way to go.

A guy like this though could make someone like Ebner expendable, as Ebner is ST only and should not see the field on defense. Keeping an extra CB may also make sense with an eye to the future taking into account Revis contract and Arringtons cap hit next year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That's rusty in a nutshell.

Sections
Shortcuts