You guys are gonna love this, re: Tom Jackson

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crabcakesandfootball. Show Crabcakesandfootball's posts

Re: You guys are gonna love this, re: Tom Jackson

Unbelievable, it was bad enough watching that Bart Scott interview with Sal Palantonio. I don't know what kind of games Jackson plays with the Jets. I hope the Steelers stick it to them, even though I can't stand both of these teamws, I guess picking the lesser of 2 evils.   

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I will have to jump ship from AFC on this one.,....I'm going for the Packers....the only team in the last 8 weeks that played us well with a back up QB, so I think they deserve to win....The Yests and Steelers were both blown out in reg. season and are frauds teams that inherited good defenses.  I cant have Rapelisburger in the same category as T.B. being a 3 time Champ!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Oh, hey, I'm going packers ALL THE WAY. BUT FIRST I hope the Steelers run over the Jets, stomp the bloody carcass, drive a fire truck over it, and set fire to what's left.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

This is just like when we got robbed by the ref in that Denver debacle in 05'.  They wasted so much energy trying to disrupt Brady with the 11 in the box( it worked unfortunately) that they went into Pittsburgh and didnt even get a punch in, it was a laugher!   This is what will happen to NYJ.  You know why, not because I hate them, but because Pitt has a real defense, and they wont sit back and let Sanchez have 6 seconds to find a WR.  Brady has historically torched the Steelers with the shotgun spread, but Sanhez doesnt have the talent or personell to do so , so Pitt will stop the run and beat the c rap outtta Sour cream sanchez, and the route will be on, and we'll all be sitting , watching, asking ourselves, "did we really just get beat by THAT team"

Same ol' F riggin Story! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

This clown has serious issues with the Pats. It really makes no sense why he hates the Pats so much because his Broncos teams were victorious every time the Pats played the Broncos during his player years. The networks are a joke now. ESPN, NFL network. Its a party every time the Pats lose! There was even a few times that Boomer and Uncle Tom would not even do a recap of Pats games this previous year. Embrace the Hate fellow Pats fans because as long as the Pats are relevant, that's just how it is going to be!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are gonna love this, re: Tom Jackson:
    Oh, hey, I'm going packers ALL THE WAY. BUT FIRST I hope the Steelers run over the Jets, stomp the bloody carcass, drive a fire truck over it, and set fire to what's left.
    Posted by Davedsone

I'm right with you on this one Dave. I think it would be something if GB won the superbowl over the Steelers the same year Favre supposedly, maybe, probably retires.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Bret Favre retired?  When....  Oh, you mean he put in his retirement papers...psshsh,  He does that every year....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are gonna love this, re: Tom Jackson:
    Posted by Davedsone

Carefull Dave, some people on this forum may think of you as classless with talk like that.  But I'm with you all the way.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Watching Bart at the beginning of his interview, it is pretty clear the Jets weren't sure they could win. He was relieved.

Tom Jackson - what can you say. I think he is part French.

Sections
Shortcuts