You guys are great fans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

Re: You guys are great fans

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans:
    In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : nah, it is me.  Should I be ashamed for my honesty? Again, don't think I am going soft.
    Posted by UD6

thanks UD6, as far as I'm concerned, ur always welcome w/ the others like jbolt and steelercurtain. Would be frightfully boring if it were for you folks Laughing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

UD6 has perfected INCEPTION technology. He's friendly now because he knows something we don't. He and his team were spotted leaving Patriot HQ last week with a silver briefcase. Mr. Kraft now--mysteriously--has the single minded obsession that he must trade Brady to Indianapolis this offseason for Curtis Painter and a set of free weights. The "suck for Luck" drive was all an elaborate dodge to get us to lower our gaurd. Now it all makes sense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : TP - you may have the others bamboozeled but the irony of your comment above didn't escape me.  Can't really ignore me (as you've said you are) when comment directly to me. 
    Posted by UD6

Talk about bamboozeling...here you are trying to curry favor, after years of trolling, lies, and misrepresentations. What a hypocrite!! 

Maybe it's time for me to once again begin "monitoring" your BS posts.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Phil, I've got to believe parking will be very difficult.  With so many people in town for all of the festivities beyond the game, I just generally believe, it will be hard to find parking within a mile of the downtown stadium.

I am almost hoping for lots of snow so that we can show the world how to hold an event in bad weather (unlike dallas).  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      Talk about bamboozeling...here you are trying to curry favor, after years of trolling, lies, and misrepresentations. What a hypocrite!!       Maybe it's time for me to once again begin "monitoring" your BS posts.   
    Posted by TexasPat

whoops just committed another faux pas.  Everyone knows from your responses on certaln threads that you do nothing if not "monitor" me.  

Reading your posts as they relate to me while publicly stating you are ignoring me is akin to watching Clinton famously say, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman."

But listen, at least this time, you responded directly to me.  Mommy's lettin' ya wear the big boy britches again.  I am happy for you.

For the rest of y'all, I meant what I said.    

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Notice he made no replies to any of my comments about Jughead who is 9-10 all time in playoffs......lastly, with Polianus now gone, UD realizes his gift penalty flags go with him...

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : whoops just committed another faux pas.  Everyone knows from your responses on certaln threads that you do nothing if not "monitor" me.   Reading your posts as they relate to me while publicly stating you are ignoring me is akin to watching Clinton famously say, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." But listen, at least this time, you responded directly to me.  Mommy's lettin' ya wear the big boy britches again.  I am happy for you. For the rest of y'all, I meant what I said.    
    Posted by UD6

Watch out, wus...I'll be making sure that you're on your best behavior.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : Then why were dad and Popper there and certain to make sure the media pointed it out?
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

I think you'll want to re-read my original response to you.  Who's popper?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Notice he made no replies to any of my comments about Jughead who is 9-10 all time in playoffs......lastly, with Polianus now gone, UD realizes his gift penalty flags go with him...
    Posted by ccsjl

CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do.  
    Posted by UD6

What BS!! For months you've blamed the crash of the Keystone Colts on the absence of Peyton Manning...even subscribing to the theory that Peyton should be named league MVP for 2011, since the Colts' crash was, according to you, all due to him being out. Yet, you now claim that you "don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person"??   

I see that nothing has changed with you. More lies, and BS...LOL!!!!! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Best part is UD will be the leader on the dolt boards (under another name of course) to DISOWN jughead when dolts cut him loose in March to prior to his 28 mill payday, by finally aknowledging his stellar 9-10 playoff record. He may even admit the SB losing pick six to give Saints the win......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Best part is UD will be the leader on the dolt boards (under another name of course) to DISOWN jughead when dolts cut him loose in March to prior to his 28 mill payday, by finally acknowledging his stellar 9-10 playoff record. He may even admit the SB losing pick six to give Saints the win......
    Posted by ccsjl

Notice that after I caught "The Dog(gggg)" in yet another lie...he ran off? He tells you that: 

"CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do." 

Yet, here are his own words, from the thread entitled "Colts Crash Due to More Than the Loss of Manning:  

1.) 11-17-11: If Manning was playing, they'd be in the playoff hunt.  I can make an argument that with Manning the colts would likely be 6-4 and possibly 7-3.

You have to remember that the colts were 10-6 with the most "games lost" injuries in the league last year.  Further they had a terrible offensive line like this year, yet Manning manages what he's got better than anyone.  The defense has not played terribly this year.  Sure they are still the colts and are going to give up points and aren't built to play without an offense, but if Manning were around it would be a different story... 

2.) 12/9/11:

a.) ...you just can't replace the G.O.A.T.  The colts have been playing next man up for years.  This one just seems irreplaceable.  

b.) ...those advocating Manning as MVP - which he can't be because he's currently not playing, but is understandable because with him, the team would probably be 8-4 or so... 

More proof positive that "The Dog(gggg)" is a liar, who will switch positions and say whatever it takes to defend his indefensible positions. This is yet another example of why he has no credibility, and why no one here should take him seriously.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

UD6 is not that bad unless somehow he has a hidden, or not so hidden agenda to promote Gomer being better than Tommy boy. He really obsesses on that.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

UD6 is not that bad unless somehow he has a hidden, or not so hidden agenda to promote Gomer being better than Tommy boy. He really obsesses on that.
    Posted by BabeParilli

He's a liar...who will say anything to promote Peyton over Brady. He has zero credibility. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Sam-Adams. Show Sam-Adams's posts

Dogg,

Has your boy ever made it to the AFCC with the #32 ranked defense? Or will you contend that Brady is still benefiting from his defensive play?
    You are in complete denile and your manlove affection for that helium headed choke artist is seriously affecting you.

Just one question, do you think Peyton Manning is better than Joe Montana?

btw-you mentioned something about the parking situation being what is was due to something other than the game......what? Your vrooom vrooom car race isn't until May?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans :      What BS!! For months you've blamed the crash of the Keystone Colts on the absence of Peyton Manning...even subscribing to the theory that Peyton should be named league MVP for 2011, since the Colts' crash was, according to you, all due to him being out. Yet, you now claim that you "don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person"??         I see that nothing has changed with you. More lies, and BS...LOL!!!!! 
    Posted by TexasPat

Well you are actually right TP - my fault.  When we look at a team like the colts and try to figure out why they failed as they did, its seems fairly self-evident that missing Manning was the key. 

On the other hand, the points that I have made for Brady I still stand by.  The kicker and the defense deserve just as much credit during the SB runs.  And by that same token, I give the colts d and kicker the same kind of credit for the colts superbowl win. Except in 2009. 

Its frankly not a lie at all, as you so exuberantly wish to shout to all willing to listen.  Its a matter of circumstances.  Over the past few years I have given Brady the credit he really deserves for taking the pats as far as he has.  It generally has been his d that has failed him (except for the 09 playoffs - that was a total team failure - like the colts in the 09 SB). 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Dogg, Has your boy ever made it to the AFCC with the #32 ranked defense? Or will you contend that Brady is still benefiting from his defensive play? You are in complete denile and your manlove affection for that helium headed choke artist is seriously affecting you. Just one question, do you think Peyton Manning is better than Joe Montana? btw-you mentioned something about the parking situation being what is was due to something other than the game......what? Your vrooom vrooom car race isn't until May?
    Posted by Sam-Adams

Brady's having quite a season.  He deserves great accolades for this year.  If 31st ranking for the pats is based on yards and everyone knows the pats play a bend don't break style of defense as evidenced by ranking 15th in points against. 

Brady's been significantly better over the past few years when the defense has been down, but that translated into one and dones in the playoffs.  Now the pats get the benefit of their win vs. the Broncos, but did anyone really believe the broncos deserved to be there?  Your test will be this week and possibly in the superbowl.  As it stands today.  I see the pats getting by the Ravens and my reasons for believing that have to do with Brady's excellence. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: You guys are great fans : Well you are actually right TP - my fault.  When we look at a team like the colts and try to figure out why they failed as they did, its seems fairly self-evident that missing Manning was the key.

RESPONSE: So...you're admitting that the following statement that you made to fellow poster CC was a lie: "CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do."...because you obviously do ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person...Peyton Manning.  

On the other hand, the points that I have made for Brady I still stand by.  The kicker and the defense deserve just as much credit during the SB runs.  And by that same token, I give the colts d and kicker the same kind of credit for the colts superbowl win. Except in 2009.  Its frankly not a lie at all, as you so exuberantly wish to shout to all willing to listen.

RESPONSE: Oh really? You've just admitted in the first line of your post that it was a lie, when you said, "Well, you are actually right TP - my fault". So now, you're trying to cover up your lie by misdirecting the conversation. You're feeble points about Brady have nothing to do with your lie about not ascribing wins or losses to one person.  

Its a matter of circumstances.  Over the past few years I have given Brady the credit he really deserves for taking the pats as far as he has.  It generally has been his d that has failed him (except for the 09 playoffs - that was a total team failure - like the colts in the 09 SB).

RESPONSE: Liar...spin all you like. If Manning's absence was the cause for the Colts' collapse, then he's directly responsible for all those playoff chokes over the years, that you and he have tried to pawn off on such things as bad weather, the Colts' defense, a bad kicking game, the Patriots roughing up his receivers, and OL malfunctions.            
    Posted by UD6

In just a matter of minutes of monitoring your posts, I've caught you in a lie. Nothing has changed with you. You'll continue to lie, misrepresent, and misdirect conversations in order to try to make your bogus points. This is yet more proof of why you have no credibility on this forum, and why no one should take you seriously. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

Here's a photo of UD6, a/k/a "The Dog(gggg), before telling a lie: 

After fibbing:

LOL!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

You really do like Patriots fans don't you?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

Do not believe those bearing false witness. A leopard can not change his spots. He will be yapping about spygate as soon as the Pats beat the Ravens. Goodbye and Good riddance, and learn about football while you are gone you fake band wagon football fan.

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

RESPONSE: So...you're admitting that the following statement that you made to fellow poster CC was a lie: "CC - its just that I don't ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person in the most team of games as you do."...because you obviously do ascribe wins and losses entirely to one person...Peyton Manning.  
    Dear boy - my statements about Manning being the difference between the colts success and failure and that I don't ascribe wins and losses to one person are not in contradiction with one another unless you wish ANGLE it that way.  You see the rest of the colts went ahead and played those 2012 games without Manning and in many of them came close to winning those games.  I absolutely believe that Manning would have been the difference maker in those games, but that is not to diminish entirely the efforts made by the rest of the team.  It is simply that Manning is more of a difference maker for his team than any other player is on any other team - although I believe Brady is very close to that now and has been for the past few years.  As I have noted before circumstances matter.  As I have also noted, you wish to find a lie.  you wish to assign a lie.  your bias makes your thoughts reckless and not incredibly cogent.  There is no lie TP.  

RESPONSE: Oh really? You've just admitted in the first line of your post that it was a lie, when you said, "Well, you are actually right TP - my fault". So now, you're trying to cover up your lie by misdirecting the conversation. You're feeble points about Brady have nothing to do with your lie about not ascribing wins or losses to one person.  
    Dear boy - I didn't admit that I lied.  I admitted that the crash of the colts was due to the loss of Manning, that's not admitting a lie.  It also doesn't ascribe, entirely, wins and losses to Manning.  Manning is the difference maker.  I will say this, however, Manning's presence is important to his team than any other player is to their team.  As much as you wish it, there is no lie. 

RESPONSE: Liar...spin all you like. If Manning's absence was the cause for the Colts' collapse, then he's directly responsible for all those playoff chokes over the years, that you and he have tried to pawn off on such things as bad weather, the Colts' defense, a bad kicking game, the Patriots roughing up his receivers, and OL malfunctions.            
    There's no spin.  The point is Manning's absence demonstrated that he covered up many of the shortcomings of the team.  He can't be expected to cover them up every time, even when he has a good game.  He didn't call the timeout at the end of last year's playoff game vs. the Jets giving the Jets the time they needed to call one additional play and put themselves in good FG position.  Finally, nice effort at redirection - this wasn't a discussion of Manning's entire career.  Your redirections are about as subtle as jackhammer to the side of your head. 

Sections
Shortcuts