You guys are no fun anymore

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

You guys are no fun anymore

When an outsider is no longer as critical of the pats as an insider (that would be the pats fans), my perspective loses all its juice. 

I guess I better hope for a patriots win if anyone is to engage me again.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dafoe. Show dafoe's posts

Re: You guys are no fun anymore

In Response to Re: You guys are no fun anymore:
    [QUOTE]i'm sure there are other forums you could go to.
    Posted by Mike-J-D[/QUOTE]

I have reported this jerk several times to BDC and they refuse to do anything about it. Even though he claims to be the banned troll underdogg.

I'm really starting to think he, and some of the other imbeciles like Leon, are simply creations of BDC to stir the pot.  

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Yes, it has become brutal in here...   these folks are acting they know more about how to run a team than the team itself.  Being disappointed and to criticize is one thing, but, then to make comments about get this player, trade that player, this one's in demise...  I guess these folks are also in the locker room and know the inside scoop!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

Being critical is not a trait of an insider or outsider. Anyone can be critical of a team, as long as that critique is objective and fair. I think it far worse to be a homer, and turn a blind eye when your team does not perform to its potential, or fail to recognize a trend, or criticize a particular players play or a coach's playcalling. Sure we don't all have the inside scoop and we are all armchair QB's and coaches, but that is to say because we are not, we cannot comment on anything related to football?

Lots of posts on this board are critical. But if you read clearly, what most are trying to do is understand why things are happening the way they are. Why the Pats have experience 2nd half letdowns, and how to correct it. We aren't coaches, and we aren't players...but if we can't talk about football, and discussing openly if our team played good or bad and reasons why, or perhaps players that could help us, or perhaps the draft, then what is there left to talk about? 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

There's a game this Sunday?  After reading this board I thought the Pats season ended after last week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MarcW1. Show MarcW1's posts

14 games left.  I'll pass my own judgement on the Patriots season after we play 6 more games.  All I want is consistent play away and at home. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to You guys are no fun anymore:
    [QUOTE]When an outsider is no longer as critical of the pats as an insider (that would be the pats fans), my perspective loses all its juice.  I guess I better hope for a patriots win if anyone is to engage me again.
    Posted by Indylove[/QUOTE]

doggiedodo!  YOU have NEVER had any juice here!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JerrySpringer. Show JerrySpringer's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to You guys are no fun anymore : doggiedodo!  YOU have NEVER had any juice here!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]You tell him Bradleybliss....      Yell

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

[QUOTE]There's a game this Sunday?  After reading this board I thought the Pats season ended after last week.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

Amen to that...   and if the Pats run off 5 - 6 -7 wins in a row, all this will be forgotten until the next loss and the sky will be falling, again!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to You guys are no fun anymore : doggiedodo!  YOU have NEVER had any juice here!
    Posted by bradleyBliss[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's why you always want to engage me in conversation.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

[QUOTE]So if being a troll can be called being a "Leon" can we assume that being a homer could be called being a "Rusty" ??????
    Posted by MVPkilla4life[/QUOTE]

We have a winner.  Give that young man his prize!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]So if being a troll can be called being a "Leon" can we assume that being a homer could be called being a "Rusty" ??????
    Every time that I hear Crusty's name, I throw up in my mouth.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

A book.

"Rusty's Guide to Facts and Contexts"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Rusty was the kind of guy where even if I disagreed I would never say it because I didn't feel like getting into an argument with someone who has nothing better to do than sit on here and endlessly post and throw childish insults.  I just don't have the time or desire to discuss football with someone like that.  Hopefully he doesn't read this.  There's one more guy I won't disagree with for the same reason. 

Anyone care to guess who that is?  (PS: it's not UD)

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Not me I hope LOL I hear you man, there were times when Rusty was spot on and other times he was way off but you dear not tell him that for the reasons you just listed, he was impossible. I disagreed with him a lot and I would speak up but there were times i would just not say anything cause i didnt feel like getting into it with the guy. Like i said sometimes i agreed with him and when that happened I would say so but his war against anyone who doesnt see it his way was insane.
    Agreed, and it's not like he didn't know football, but he would never admit he was wrong even if he clearly was, he's just turn it into semantics (not unlike UD).  And he would act like his predictions were infallible, even though they were ultimately guesses.  Oh well.  And no, it's not you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

Where is the know-it-all anyway? I know he got banned by someone (not me) but I can't believe he could go even 15 minutes without getting back on and hurling his usual "learn to read""grow up""go to school", etc childish comments. He was "NoPinkHats" for a bit. It was so easy to tell it was him by the tone and comments... What's his latest name? 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]Good Im glad its not me lol is it.....hummmmm...Mighty?
    No, someone that posts a lot, and long posts.  Tried to convince us Chung was a bust during the offseason.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

That would narrow it down to 3 I think, and I think I know who it is. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Yep - The 3 I had were Laz (who is more than willing to admit mistakes); Paul K (who doesn't argue much but his "statistical" power rankings are akin to War & Peace), and then TP. 

Had to be TP.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stompper. Show Stompper's posts

LOL....tooo funny

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Indylove. Show Indylove's posts

Well done Sam - But he already posted and deleted it.  Doesn't want to rock the bdc boat.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

No, that would be an "Indy" or an "Undie"

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Its me.  Except the part about Chung.  Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

P.S.  Indy, you should really go to www.indystar.com  all the cool people there love fighting about the Colts, and you would fit right in.  Except you would probably talk about the Pats too much.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

[QUOTE]Well Shen, Were waiting..........................................
    Posted by Sam-Adams[/QUOTE]

He's talking about Texas Pat dude. The Scurge of BDC.

Sections
Shortcuts