You heard it here first.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaxpat. Show jaxpat's posts

You heard it here first.

The Pats are going to go 15-1 in the regular season and win the Super Bowl with ease.  No 3 point winner this time around.....more like 10 to 14 points.

The Defense will return to the form of the early 2000's......12 points per game average.......Jamie Collins is going to build on his late season performance and be a real player maker on D along with Revis, Mayo, McCourty, Chandler Jones and the rest of the cast.

The offense will be superior to last season but to be honest their not going to be put in a position to have to win many games.....the defense will shine this season

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Re: You heard it here first.

I agree but 19-0 isn't out of the question if the defense is for real.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

It's good to see the fan base has reasonable expectations.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from oddlyenough. Show oddlyenough's posts

In response to DougIrwin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to jaxpat's comment:
    [QUOTE]

The Pats are going to go 15-1 in the regular season and win the Super Bowl with ease.  No 3 point winner this time around.....more like 10 to 14 points.

The Defense will return to the form of the early 2000's......12 points per game average.......Jamie Collins is going to build on his late season performance and be a real player maker on D along with Revis, Mayo, McCourty, Chandler Jones and the rest of the cast.

The offense will be superior to last season but to be honest their not going to be put in a position to have to win many games.....the defense will shine this season

[/QUOTE]

You are too late.  But, good to have you back.  Do not be surprised if they go 16-0.  3 games could be sure losses against good teams on the road, but really ne is better on paper than all 3.

I usually say no worse than 12-4 but this year i am going with 14-2.

16-0 very possible assuming no goodell induced funny business which we seem to get at least once per year.

[/QUOTE]

So we're 100% certain to lose those 3 road games like 50% of the time?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

I don't care what the regular season record is or if they're the top seed or the last wild card. Just get in and be playing your best ball in January, with a healthy roster, especially the all-world TE. I'll take my chances with that.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I don't care what the regular season record is or if they're the top seed or the last wild card. Just get in and be playing your best ball in January, with a healthy roster, especially the all-world TE. I'll take my chances with that.

[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Because falling short of the SB isn't cutting it

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agill1970. Show agill1970's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You just summed up my feelings perfectly.  I mean how absolutely great would it be to see Gronk playing like Gronk come the playoffs and then in a Superbowl, rather than the busted up and gimpy shell of himself we've seen in the past, and that sadly cost us our last Superbowl.  Honestly at this point if I could see him "Dash and Smash" his way in the big dance for a TD, I would probably cry tears of joy. 

Give me some of this:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ_wVK4W7M4

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

I got them going 14-2 and the defense being ranked third overall. Beating the 49ers in the Super Bowl.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are too late.  But, good to have you back.  Do not be surprised if they go 16-0.  3 games could be sure losses against good teams on the road, but really ne is better on paper than all 3.

16-0 very possible assuming no goodell induced funny business which we seem to get at least once per year.

[/QUOTE]

And right on queue, there is queenie laying the ground work for his crying about Goodell.  I think we all remember last year when he claimed that 1) the NFL changed the rule in the middle of the season and was then able to somehow send out rulebooks printed before the season with the "new rule" intact and also claimed that the official rule book of the NFL is the fan site, Nfl.com.  Is there anyone as stupid and pathetic as Queenie?

So, what you're saying Queenie is that after losing to one of the youngest teams in the NFL, the rebuilding Jets with a 1/2 dozen rookie starters and giving up 30 points to a poor offensive team and only winning by three in the other, that this year the patsies will go 16-0?   Bwhahahhahahahaahahahaha!

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

And right on queue, there is queenie laying the ground work for his crying about Goodell.  I think we all remember last year when he claimed that 1) the NFL changed the rule in the middle of the season and was then able to somehow send out rulebooks printed before the season with the "new rule" intact and also claimed that the official rule book of the NFL is the fan site, Nfl.com.  Is there anyone as stupid and pathetic as Queenie?

So, what you're saying Queenie is that after losing to one of the youngest teams in the NFL, the rebuilding Jets with a 1/2 dozen rookie starters and giving up 30 points to a poor offensive team and only winning by three in the other, that this year the patsies will go 16-0?   Bwhahahhahahahaahahahaha!

[/QUOTE]

They did change the rule in the middle of the season. The NFL was caught changing the wording after the embarrassing mix up vs your pukey Jets. EVen Pats haters were uncomfortable watching that.  It was beyond awkard to see it orchestrated, too.  The Jets were also doing it in the same game with no penalty called, so why would anyone even think it was a penalty?

To call it on the last play of the game?  CREEPY

Finally, the NFL admitted when they showed the rule change with video evidence of what they wanted to enforce, every clip showed a player lined up behind the line of scrimmage, not on it.

YOU LOSE

Bustchise = The Ultimate Loser

[/QUOTE]

Bwhahahahahaaha!  There it is again!  The NFL changed the rules in the middle of the season?  Really Queenie.  Let's be clear here, moron.  Are you talking about NFL.com, a fan website or the official NFL rulebook that goes to the refs and teams before the season begins?  

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheRealBustchise. Show TheRealBustchise's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to TheRealBustchise's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

They did change the rule in the middle of the season. The NFL was caught changing the wording after the embarrassing mix up vs your pukey Jets. EVen Pats haters were uncomfortable watching that.  It was beyond awkard to see it orchestrated, too.  The Jets were also doing it in the same game with no penalty called, so why would anyone even think it was a penalty?

To call it on the last play of the game?  CREEPY

Finally, the NFL admitted when they showed the rule change with video evidence of what they wanted to enforce, every clip showed a player lined up behind the line of scrimmage, not on it.

YOU LOSE

Bustchise = The Ultimate Loser

[/QUOTE]

Did you just claim that the NFL made that call on the "last play of the game"?  Really? So, what was the score when that happened Queen Bean? Had time run out?  And yet more proof that you not only don't watch football, but have no clue about the game.  

Bludgeoned again.  What a loser you are.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Well now if the PAts lose I'm absolutely blaming you.

Talk about setting up bad karma right there.

Just shut the mouth and let the team play and win on their own....

I'll predict the teams all the way into the Super Bowl but predicting the winner.... little too far for my liking

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Why do non pats fans post on this forum?

what is your psychosis ? 

we are more than capable of having our own battles with out your help

thank you very much lol

me and my guys might be nuts, but they are me and my guys

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

what is your psychosis ? 

thank you very much lol

[/QUOTE]

NICE!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to seawolfxs' comment:

[QUOTE]

what is your psychosis ? 

thank you very much lol

[/QUOTE]

Well, first off, Bustchise has never been with a woman before. He's a virgin in a basement in NJ. That's for starters.

Next, Bill Belichick left his team at the altar back in 2000 and then drafted Brady, built a dynasty, becoming the best GM and coach in NFL history.

So, he actually thinks what we have should be his.

Hence, why he acts like he belongs here as a Jets fan.  Creepy huh?

Can you imagine his blood pressure levels being that fat of a load and not having any friends or being able to attract the ladies?

bahwaha

[/QUOTE]

remember rus I am from nj lol

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from m. a. pat. Show m. a. pat's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

The coach and QB can get the Pats 10 - 12 wins in the regular season.As you said so much depends on their health. It's a grueling training camp and season but on paper and "if healthy" this looks like one of the more talented teams the Pats have had in a few years.

Sections
Shortcuts