YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

After a good night's sleep, I came to a very clear conclusion about YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!  Grow up, be a man, and take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT. This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days. SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON, with "BUTTAH FINGAHs" WW onboard would love to have ya!!! PEACE!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to RallyC's comment:

After a good night's sleep, I came to a very clear conclusion about YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!  Grow up, be a man, and take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT. This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days. SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON would love to have ya!!! PEACE!!

OK OK! We got another guy in here who knows what time it is. Champ. teams are built week to week. They arent champs in week 1. This is a perfect start to the year. Just about all went wrong and we still pulled it out. It gives the team confidence going forward if they are down again and u still get the W. Win win for everyone. NOw they can play the disrespect card again after being written off I guess!

Good Post Rally! Just u and me so far!  LOL

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, Rally calm down. There are plenty of us Pats fans who went through the 1-15 year and see this team as not what it was early in Brady's career and aspects need to be improved to get to another SB. Could it be that those of us who remember those bad times understand Brady is a once in a lifetime player and we don't want to see the window close with 15 rooks and 8 UDFA's on the team instead of quality players while $10+mil in dead space is spent on players sitting on the couch? Just because someone doesn't sacrific their first born in the name of everything Pats doesn't make them a bad fan and questioning moves of a team is a way to show how much you actually care about the teams success because you want them to continue to succeed and improve. For the most part the only fans I hear that never question anything are those who aren't real fans and no nothing about the game (not you btw) and those who are so blind faithful "Next year we'll show them all" is not only tattoo'd to the inside or their eye lids but on their gravestones as well. BTW, I heard almost the same exact speaks (minus the years) from a pink hat that couldn't tell you beyond Brady and Tebow (sadly they didn't realize he wasn't on the team anymore) who else was on the team because all they knew was the winning and didn't understand why people were seeing fault in the gameplay.

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

After a good night's sleep, I came to a very clear conclusion about YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!  Grow up, be a man, and take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT. This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days. SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON would love to have ya!!! PEACE!!

OK OK! We got another guy in here who knows what time it is. Champ. teams are built week to week. They arent champs in week 1. This is a perfect start to the year. Just about all went wrong and we still pulled it out. It gives the team confidence going forward if they are down again and u still get the W. Win win for everyone. NOw they can play the disrespect card again after being written off I guess!

The less the better BRO! More braggin rights for me and you at the end of the year!!!! We stole one on the road on opening day with a bunch of rooks and several out! DAMN, we couldn't beat the Cards last year with everybody! I'm happy as a clam........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wow, Rally calm down. There are plenty of us Pats fans who went through the 1-15 year and see this team as not what it was early in Brady's career and aspects need to be improved to get to another SB. Could it be that those of us who remember those bad times understand Brady is a once in a lifetime player and we don't want to see the window close with 15 rooks and 8 UDFA's on the team instead of quality players while $10+mil in dead space is spent on players sitting on the couch? Just because someone doesn't sacrific their first born in the name of everything Pats doesn't make them a bad fan and questioning moves of a team is a way to show how much you actually care about the teams success because you want them to continue to succeed and improve. For the most part the only fans I hear that never question anything are those who aren't real fans and no nothing about the game (not you btw) and those who are so blind faithful "Next year we'll show them all" is not only tattoo'd to the inside or their eye lids but on their gravestones as well. BTW, I heard almost the same exact speaks (minus the years) from a pink hat that couldn't tell you beyond Brady and Tebow (sadly they didn't realize he wasn't on the team anymore) who else was on the team because all they knew was the winning and didn't understand why people were seeing fault in the gameplay.

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

The less the better BRO! More braggin rights for me and you at the end of the year!!!! We stole one on the road on opening day with a bunch of rooks and several out! DAMN, we couldn't beat the Cards last year with everybody! I'm happy as a clam........

Yep, Fans done already forgot about us losing to ARZ in week 2. That team last year must not have had a shot either. Its not how you start......but even still were 1-0. What did I miss??  Ohhhh, too many people listening to the preseason hype and folks wanted a 45-10 win out the gate??   LMAO!  Some of you get what you deserve on here. Meaning if you are really all bent out of shape after a divisional win, you deserve to be miserable. The rest of us dont, so enjoy being miserable. I WIll enjoy an exciting season where I actually have to watch the games to see who wins!  Imagine that....

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Yep, Fans done already forgot about us losing to ARZ in week 2. That team last year must not have had a shot either. Its not how you start......but even still were 1-0. What did I miss??  Ohhhh, too many people listening to the preseason hype and folks wanted a 45-10 win out the gate??   LMAO!  Some of you get what you deserve on here. Meaning if you are really all bent out of shape after a divisional win, you deserve to be miserable. The rest of us dont, so enjoy being miserable. I WIll enjoy an exciting season where I actually have to watch the games to see who wins!  Imagine that....

"OH NO! GOD FORBID!!!! I gotta watch a whole game on the edge of my seat!!!! I might just peeeee my pants or something worse. I became a PATS FAN SO I COULD BE RIGHT ALL OF THE TIME WITHOUT WORRYING AT ALL! I don't like this feeling".........DAMN, OG, Where did all these scared little girls come from???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

Football is a long season and all that matters is they won. Anyone who's watched over the years knows that the Patriots always improve over the course of a season. 2003 was their worst season opener ever under BB but like always they were a different team by seasons end.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

Because it doesn't make a damned difference to me if you believe me, you wanna be. I like my privacy and cherish my personal safety. Read my posts and analysis and you will learn some things. If I tell you, whats that do for me? Just know its true. Regardless, I'm not here to worry about your opinion of me. I've impressed more than enough in my life. I don't need any perfect stranger to make me feel relevant. I'm here to promote my favorite team, the PATRIOTS, not me.....THANKS!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He said he played for the Browns, in Canada and for the Pats, I believe. S and CB.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

A sane fan.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

bumped 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'nm excited about what I saw yeasterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better, my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. 

^ +1

Got to agree with you Rally! This team feels a lot like the 2001 team! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:

I think you need to change one thing in your statement for it to be true ATJ. You need to change "even great teams have them" to "great teams have to have them". Yesterdays win was the kind that creates great teams and thinking back I don't know of one that hasn't had a game like yesterdays early in their season.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

I'm just going by what you write, Eng. I have nothing against you. You may very well be an NFL scout, but at least I provide some background, how bout you??? I won't even ask you for WHO? Truth is, it comes out in what we write one way or the other........you can't fake it for too long when it comes to NFL knowledge, skills, abilities, and the understanding of the culture......care to share?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Stupid.

So, despite the fact that I've been a Pats fan for over 30 years, I cannot point out the circus that is the receiving corps?

If I do, I'm not a good fan?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Football is a long season and all that matters is they won. Anyone who's watched over the years knows that the Patriots always improve over the course of a season. 2003 was their worst season opener ever under BB but like always they were a different team by seasons end.

Wasn't that the year the Pats lost 31-0 to Buffalo and still went on to go 14-2 and win the SB that same year. I also remember the 31-0 payback they gave Buffalo the last game of the season. It's not how you start but how you finish.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to melswitt's comment:

After a good night's sleep, I came to a very clear conclusion about YOU WHINNY AZZED LITTLE GIRL ACTING FANS and the game yesterday.  The problem with many here is that they don't remember the way the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS because they only became fans AFTER the "Pats" became THE NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS!  Got some news for all of ya who are front running PATRIOTS fans, this is gonna be fun!!!  Grow up, be a man, and take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT. This is your chance to INVEST the way WE REAL fans did back before these glory days. SO SHUT THE F-UP with the whinning! Can't take the heat??????? THEN YOUR Broncos BANDWAGON, with "BUTTAH FINGAHs" WW onboard would love to have ya!!! PEACE!!

Agreed, agreed, AGREED!!! Finally the voice of reason...careful now, there are loads of unbelievers in these here threads...that's how ANY good team is built, especially with an huge influx of new, young players at critical positions...you cannot replace years of experience overnight...it takes time and reps....they'll be fine, BB will slowly build them to a peak...heck, I'm sure they haven't introduced all the offense or defense yet to make it easy on the new guys...they will and they'll find out who can do what in what formations and what areas of the field.....it takes time and work...NO TEAM IS READY FROM JUMP STREET...it only looks that way...

DA is a great addition...they'll get through the injuries...every team has injuries, it's not a matter of luck but a matter of time...you can't play football the right way without someone getting hurt and missing time...if you have all injuries or NO injuries something's not right with the way you're playing...

Who is Wes Welker?

Mel, You got it baby! As they ay, "ITS NEVER GOOD TO LOOK GOOD EARLY!"

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from the-redsox-rule. Show the-redsox-rule's posts

In response to ANONMD08's comment:

In response to the-redsox-rule's comment:

Wasn't that the year the Pats lost 31-0 to Buffalo and still went on to go 14-2 and win the SB that same year. I also remember the 31-0 payback they gave Buffalo the last game of the season. It's not how you start but how you finish.

Week

Yes that's right. They were both completely different teams by week 17. Thats when Tom Jackson said they were done and that BB had lost the team.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheFutureNow. Show TheFutureNow's posts

Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Stupid.

So, despite the fact that I've been a Pats fan for over 30 years, I cannot point out the circus that is the receiving corps?

If I do, I'm not a good fan?

Never said that NAS. Its the doom and gloomers that I am speaking of. Go ahead and point out anything you want, but if you are talking about the receiving corps, you are only gonna look foolish in about 3-4 games. I can't stop you from feeling the way you do, but it sure would be nice if some gave consideration to how it REALLY works in this game. BB has got it fugured out, THAT'S JUST A GUESS!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TheFutureNow's comment:

Grief can take care of itself, but to get the full value of a joy you must have somebody to divide it with. 

Especially with those whom you share a common interest! IF in fact THEY have a common interest......hmmmmmmm..........WE WIN, they are miserable.......hmmmmmmm????

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!  What a desperate thread.

Oh, boy... this is not going to go over well..

So these are growing pains?  We are rebuilding for what 2015?  No, these are desperate times.  You have a HOF QB at the tail end of his career... Get those rings while you can.  Time is wasting away.  This team does not have the talent needed to win it all.  An off-season totally wasted away on terrible draft decisions, terrible FA signings.

I think that's some of the problem around here... Some of you can not separate being a fan from the game.  Pull your heads out  and see what's going on.

I seen many strong teams in week 1, if you think they are just going to roll over between now and the playoffs then I have a surprise for you.... They are going to get even better too.  We play in a pretty weak division, we SHOULD go 6-0 in the AFCE so it shouldn't be too tough going 10-6, 11-5.  But when it's time to face the more talented teams, and believe me.. there are a lot more talented teams, then we will have serious problems, just like we have had in the previous several years.  Oh.. but let me guess... you will use the phrase "we have always been competitive and in the play off's"  to justify the team not being as good as it really could have been had there been better drafts, better FA signings.

Step out of your plastic bubble and take a look around at what is going on around the league. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Sections
Shortcuts