YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!  What a desperate thread.

Oh, boy... this is not going to go over well..

So these are growing pains?  We are rebuilding for what 2015?  No, these are desperate times.  You have a HOF QB at the tail end of his career... Get those rings while you can.  Time is wasting away.  This team does not have the talent needed to win it all.  An off-season totally wasted away on terrible draft decisions, terrible FA signings.

I think that's some of the problem around here... Some of you can not separate being a fan from the game.  Pull your heads out  and see what's going on.

I seen many strong teams in week 1, if you think they are just going to roll over between now and the playoffs then I have a surprise for you.... They are going to get even better too.  We play in a pretty weak division, we SHOULD go 6-0 in the AFCE so it shouldn't be too tough going 10-6, 11-5.  But when it's time to face the more talented teams, and believe me.. there are a lot more talented teams, then we will have serious problems, just like we have had in the previous several years.  Oh.. but let me guess... you will use the phrase "we have always been competitive and in the play off's"  to justify the team not being as good as it really could have been had there been better drafts, better FA signings.

Step out of your plastic bubble and take a look around at what is going on around the league. 

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Hey TFB, please, go away. You are the worst whinner here. The PATS win, you moan louder and louder. You want to be a Broncos fan anyway, right? Thats where Welker is now??? Isn't it time for you to root for one of your hometown teams yet? The 49ers or Raiders, aren't they looking prety good now? Only a matter of time before you can jump on their bandwagon bro! With a TRUE FAN like you, who needs a troll? I'm just sayin...........no need to be going through all of this pain you seem to feel. You have no real ties here......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to rtuinila's comment:

In response to ATJ's comment:

[QUOTE]

Oh, I think there's more than one or two fans who post on this forum who've watched this team over the years and who also have a sense of context.  Winning a game like yesterday's (and even great teams have 'em) is what separates the good teams from the not-so-good.   No need to repeat any of what's already been said.  A tough division W on the road - 'nuff said.

I think you need to change one thing in your statement for it to be true ATJ. You need to change "even great teams have them" to "great teams have to have them". Yesterdays win was the kind that creates great teams and thinking back I don't know of one that hasn't had a game like yesterdays early in their season.

[/QUOTE]

Editorial discretion noted and endorsed, sir.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Stupid.

So, despite the fact that I've been a Pats fan for over 30 years, I cannot point out the circus that is the receiving corps?

If I do, I'm not a good fan?

Apparently you have to be born on the steps of the stadium doors to be a "true" fan. And then you have to take an oath to never say anything bad about the team or you will be cast as an outsider, a bandwagon fan.  LOL! Children.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Stupid.

So, despite the fact that I've been a Pats fan for over 30 years, I cannot point out the circus that is the receiving corps?

Apparently you have to be born on the steps of the stadium doors to be a "true" fan. And then you have to take an oath to never say anything bad about the team or you will be cast as an outsider, a bandwagon fan.  LOL! Children.

Says the man from San Fran with two teams who have sucked until recently. HMMMM, why not a fan of theirs TFB? Never have explained that. Did you pick the PATS out of a hat as your favorite team? Or, was it because they were so good when you were growing up and the 9-ers had just finished their hayday? How old are you anyway man? Don't worry TFB, the 49ers are ready to take you back now, and the Broncos are even closer for ya to see WW. Dude, you have zero basis......But, hey, I can toerate you for as long as you wanna be here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to RallyC's comment:

[QUOTE]

So these are growing pains?  We are rebuilding for what 2015?  No, these are desperate times.  You have a HOF QB at the tail end of his career... Get those rings while you can.  Time is wasting away.  This team does not have the talent needed to win it all.  An off-season totally wasted away on terrible draft decisions, terrible FA signings.

I think that's some of the problem around here... Some of you can not separate being a fan from the game.  Pull your heads out  and see what's going on.

I seen many strong teams in week 1, if you think they are just going to roll over between now and the playoffs then I have a surprise for you.... They are going to get even better too.  We play in a pretty weak division, we SHOULD go 6-0 in the AFCE so it shouldn't be too tough going 10-6, 11-5.  But when it's time to face the more talented teams, and believe me.. there are a lot more talented teams, then we will have serious problems, just like we have had in the previous several years.  Oh.. but let me guess... you will use the phrase "we have always been competitive and in the play off's"  to justify the team not being as good as it really could have been had there been better drafts, better FA signings.

Step out of your plastic bubble and take a look around at what is going on around the league. 

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Hey TFB, please, go away. You are the worst whinner here. The PATS win, you moan louder and louder. Time for you to root for the 49ers or Raiders, isn't it? With a TRUE FAN like you, who needs a troll? 

[/QUOTE]

Hey Rally, please grow up and get off your high horse.  I have tried to be nice to you but your ridiculous garbage about what a true fan is and then yesterday trying to tie in national Patriotism and this team... Give me a break dude.  You give Patriot fans a bad name because you can not see clearly through those rose colored glasses you have on, you know the pink one's with the big wad of white tape in the middle. 

BTW, I don't recall seeing much of you on here before this season so maybe YOU just need to put your pom pom's away and go away.  Don't go away mad, just go away. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

NO ENG, I WON'T calm down. I'm excited about what I saw yesterday and if you REALLY understood the game and how youth develope, REALLY, then you'd be excited too. All this negativity is a waste of time. Now get back to work.......You don't even know what you are talking about. You are evaluating the situation from the perspective of your 65". Me, been there, done that, my friend. Don't believe me, I DON'T GIVE A DAMN about what you have to say! I know better than you do my COUCH POTATO ANALYST FRIEND. Sorry to be so harsh, but it is true....Yesterday was a VERY GOOD DAY. PATS WON and there is no reason to believe that it won't continue....

If you think you know so much Rally you still haven't said what team you proffessionally played for. Go ahead and tell us all and your number so we can look you up. Btw you have no clue what my history is with the sport so I wouldn't presume I'm a coach potato since I've been very good at breaking down talent and this team for a while now.

I'm just going by what you write, Eng. I have nothing against you. You may very well be an NFL scout, but at least I provide some background, how bout you??? I won't even ask you for WHO? Truth is, it comes out in what we write one way or the other........you can't fake it for too long when it comes to NFL knowledge, skills, abilities, and the understanding of the culture......care to share?

Rally you've been double speaking to me the entire time and what you have said was meant to be insults. I haven't bragged about my history in the sport because I haven't needed to. The fact that you have brought it up though multiple times while trying to insult me but haven't provided any proof to that claim is the issue. If you are really interested I played all-state at Exeter High School from 97-00' which we won 4 championships and had a walk on scholarship to BC before blowing out my knee and losing my scholarship. I have no delusion I was lucky to be practice material for BC and had no shot at the pro's. After I left BC and later transfered to Northeastern for an engineering degree to which I was a special assistent to the secondary coach and local high school talent evaluator while going to school (great job btw tons of fun). I primarily looked at secondary and receivers for local schools. After college while working close I assisted at Exeter as a secondary coach before my job took me back into Boston and I couldn't do that anymore. Now I just hang around the forums for fun and love to watch college game film as MB can attest

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Hey TFB, please, go away. You are the worst whinner here. The PATS win, you moan louder and louder. Time for you to root for the 49ers or Raiders, isn't it? With a TRUE FAN like you, who needs a troll? 

Hey Rally, please grow up and get off your high horse.  I have tried to be nice to you but your ridiculous garbage about what a true fan is and then yesterday trying to tie in national Patriotism and this team... Give me a break dude.  You give Patriot fans a bad name because you can not see clearly through those rose colored glasses you have on, you know the pink one's with the big wad of white tape in the middle. 

BTW, I don't recall seeing much of you on here before this season so maybe YOU just need to put your pom pom's away and go away.  Don't go away mad, just go away. 

TFB, I have proven who you are long ago bro. The PATS win yesterday and all you do is whine and complain. YOU ARE NOT A FAN, you are a wanna be. You second guess everything that BB does and think you know what he should do even better than he does. GO RUN THE FANTASY LEAGUE, that's your reality, DO YOUR PHOTO SHOP and we will leave one another alone, if you can stand it. Its noon out there! shouldn't you be at lunch? What do you do for a living son? I know this, you can't have many friends out there, unless.........nevermind. Let just leave one another alone, OK, for everybody's forum peace......DEAL? Otherwise it just becomes too trolloish for the REAL FANS here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Stupid.

Says the man form San Fran with two teams who have sucked until recently. HMMMM, why not a fan of theirs TFB? Never have explained that. Did you pick the PATS out of a hat as your favorite team? Or, was it because they were so good when you were growing up? Don't worry TFB, the 49ers are ready to take you back now, and the Broncos are even closer for ya to see WW. Dude, you have zero basis......But, hey, I can toerate you for as long as you wanna be here.

LOL!  I was growing up when the Raiders were good and won the SB. I was growing up when the 49'ers were good and winning SB's.  Certainly perfect times to be a bandwagon fan of either or both teams, wouldn't you say?  But let me tell you something, which I have stated to Rusty in the past and probably you before too..  I was never, ever a fan of either team and still not a fan of either team today. 

So it clearly doesn't make any sense to even remotely refer to me as someone who would be a band wagon fan to the Patriots as an adult.  Good grief!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Stupid.

Says the man form San Fran with two teams who have sucked until recently. HMMMM, why not a fan of theirs TFB? Never have explained that. Did you pick the PATS out of a hat as your favorite team? Or, was it because they were so good when you were growing up? Don't worry TFB, the 49ers are ready to take you back now, and the Broncos are even closer for ya to see WW. Dude, you have zero basis......But, hey, I can toerate you for as long as you wanna be here.

LOL!  I was growing up when the Raiders were good and won the SB. I was growing up when the 49'ers were good and winning SB's.  Certainly perfect times to be a bandwagon fan of either or both teams, wouldn't you say?  But let me tell you something, which I have stated to Rusty in the past and probably you before too..  I was never, ever a fan of either team and still not a fan of either team today. 

So it clearly doesn't make any sense to even remotely refer to me as someone who would be a band wagon fan to the Patriots as an adult.  Good grief!

OK, can you indulge me then and explain why such a passionate football fan would not embrace the richness of their storied traditions? Lets get back to being courteous, really. I aplogize for lashing out. Fill us in on why that was, please. How did you come about being a Patirot fan. I'm serious......I am interested in how that works. I'm not playing a game here, I am serious.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Rally I have frozen my rearend a few times in the old stadium in the 70's watching the Pats before I joined the army, so I am one of the ones who remember the bad old days and thats why it was so sweet when we started our winning ways over tens years ago. I am also enjoying every minute of this because we could be one of those teams with no QB and I am not looking forward to those days again!!!

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Rally I have frozen my rearend a few times in the old stadium in the 70's watching the Pats before I joined the army, so I am one of the ones who remember the bad old days and thats why it was so sweet when we started our winning ways over tens years ago. I am also enjoying every minute of this because we could be one of those teams with no QB and I am not looking forward to those days again!!!

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

Raptor, I'm with ya! That was one sad statium back then. SEATS SUCKED! I popped a hammy on that turf one day too......To lament over an "ugly" win on the road against a division rival just seems to take the joy outta being a fan. It just goes against conventional football wisdom. BTW, I deal with your Predators regularly in my work, lets leave it at that bro! Thanks for what you do......AND FOR BEING A LOYAL PATRIOT FAN!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

TFB, I have proven who you are long ago bro. The PATS win yesterday and all you do is whine and complain. YOU ARE NOT A FAN, you are a wanna be. You second guess everything that BB does and think you know what he should do even better than he does. GO RUN THE FANTASY LEAGUE, that's your reality, DO YOUR PHOTO SHOP and we will leave one another alone, if you can stand it. Its noon out there! shouldn't you be at lunch? What do you do for a living son? I know this, you can't have many friends out there, unless.........nevermind. Let just leave one another alone, OK, for everybody's forum peace......DEAL?

Rally, you really want to start it all up again?  If you are going to go in and edit your posts then please learn to use the quote commands.  You are making a mess in more ways then one on this forum.

You proved who I was long ago?  Um, okay.  Have no idea what you are talking about but if you say so, lol!! 

You have been talking out your behind for a while now.  You were making so many Tebow comments and predictions and guarantees that you kind of look like a fraud with all your big talk that doesn't seem to work out.  Lot's of empty comments from you over the past several months and now you keep trying to tell me and others "How It All Is" because you know!  When really you don't know.

Sure, we can agree to stay away from each other here, but you like to say that then toss some comments my way when I turn my back.  That's kind of cowardly, wouldn't you say?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

TFB, I have proven who you are long ago bro. The PATS win yesterday and all you do is whine and complain. YOU ARE NOT A FAN, you are a wanna be. You second guess everything that BB does and think you know what he should do even better than he does. GO RUN THE FANTASY LEAGUE, that's your reality, DO YOUR PHOTO SHOP and we will leave one another alone, if you can stand it. Its noon out there! shouldn't you be at lunch? What do you do for a living son? I know this, you can't have many friends out there, unless.........nevermind. Let just leave one another alone, OK, for everybody's forum peace......DEAL?

Rally, you really want to start it all up again?  If you are going to go in and edit your posts then please learn to use the quote commands.  You are making a mess in more ways then one on this forum.

You proved who I was long ago?  Um, okay.  Have no idea what you are talking about but if you say so, lol!! 

You have been talking out your behind for a while now.  You were making so many Tebow comments and predictions and guarantees that you kind of look like a fraud with all your big talk that doesn't seem to work out.  Lot's of empty comments from you over the past several months and now you keep trying to tell me and others "How It All Is" because you know!  When really you don't know.

Sure, we can agree to stay away from each other here, but you like to say that then toss some comments my way when I turn my back.  That's kind of cowardly, wouldn't you say?

yup. I promise. I'll just leave ya alone if you do the same. I'm not here to fight with you. I am here to promote the PATS, and don't find joy in trying to figure out why they can't win when they clearly can, even on a "disaster" of a day. Our perspectives on the NFL are too different to argue, because frankly we can't relate to eachothers' perspectives. You seem to be a good guy, you just don't seem to grasp that negativity is a much more powerful and destructive emotion than just to yourself but to thsoe all around you. I don't want to dislke you TFB. So please, don't try to pretend to know more about the game than me. I really did play and understand much more about the PATS at this point than you would even want to.

As for TEBOW? I told you they would try him at H-back/TE. THEY DID EXACTLY THAT. TEBOW told management after 2-days that he would rather not as he wanted to pursue his dream as an NFL QB and they said OK we will try you at QB but you just went from 50% chance of making the team to about a 20% chance. LIKE I PREDICTED and was proven right, BB agreed that it was worth it that they try. I NEVER SAID it was a guarantee that he would stick if he refused, I said that BB would try due to TT's skillset. Then you and others told me how stupid I was for suggesting it. Who was right? They tried it, he refused. I don't get what you are saying, but if its what you normally do, it is reworded to fit your argument. Thanks.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

OK, can you indulge me then and explain why such a passionate football fan would not embrace the richness of their storied traditions? Lets get back to being courteous, really. I aplogize for lashing out. Fill us in on why that was, please. How did you come about being a Patirot fan. I'm serious......I am interested in how that works. I'm not playing a game here, I am serious.

Since you are back to being courteous then you aren't going to like that last post I posted while you were deciding to be courteous again, sorry buddy!

For one that has been preaching for months why you don't need to defend yourself to strangers on the internet,  I find it hypocritical to even ask me why I am a Pats fan and why I was never a 49'ers and Raiders fan.  I had my own favorite team during those times.  I had many friends who were Raiders and 49'er fans... maybe I didn't want to be like everyone else.

It has been well documented with Rusty how I became a Pats fan.  Long story short... I was a big Belichick fan long before he was a Patriots head coach.  The day he took over as the Patriots head coach I was a Patriots fan.  Before Brady, before a SB ring. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

There are the "Doom and Gloomers", "I told you so" and the "WE can do it " clubs

We hear how the Dline is "thin, about how they don't get pressure. With some we hear how TB stinks. We hear how all the wrs stink - before the first game. We hear how BB stinks as a GM. . How many posters complained about Nink? Arrington? We hear about WW's drops and when he is gone we hear about Amendola being hurt all the time before he is.

We hear it over and over and over. We all know the weaknesses and it gets tiring.WE know that some players are going to have to get better. But they do get better. The team gets better.

When was the last time the preseson favorite won the SB? How many times has the preseason favorite even won?

Exactly - so every good team is in the hunt. WE are in the hunt? How do we get there? with what we have? Why is it that BB is basically undefeated in December?

If you don't think we can win, why are you even looking at the games? and then being po'd when they lose, mush less almost lose?

I have yet to read one concrete suggestion on how we get better safeties or wr's. The ones mentioned are not any better than the ones we have. Saying someone stinks over and over again is not great commentary. When we "ALMOST" lose we hear the same old same old.

When do we hear what is it that these players have to do to get better - exactly! - Like KT needs to know when TB scrambles what should he be doing? like in the end zone yesterday that should have been a Td.
    When did some one not "do his job? and why - but remember BB just said
    that he can look at tapes and know something is wrong but he cannot tell all the time just looking at tape why it went wrong. Like on the blown coverage for the TD yeasterday. Was it the safety, was it Talib.

Does one bad play mean a guy stinks? ( well for me there is one time - AS dropped INT in 42 - especially when he now brags that he owns Eli)

Why don't we hear how you would scheme to mimimize our weaknesses? Like what scheme do you use against a running QB?

In other words being critical is fine. but constructive critism is a lot better. Sometimes you guys are pretty funny. Sometimes not so much. Calling a person a name - no matter how well deserved - eventually takes us all down the rat hole

So I can appreciate what Rally is saying.

Looking to read every Pat fan

Everybody have a good day, and
    Lets GO Pats

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT."

You do realize that the only reason we even have a shot at the postseason this year is because in the AFC East you can have a growing pains year and maybe it will amount to something, right? 

In the NFC we would be finished before we started. I watched two very good NFC teams play (niners/packers) and they are both far more advanced than where we are right now. Even the Giants and Cowboys are more veteran savvy. 

I watched Victor Cruz pull down some great long catches that change how a team must defend the giants. Belichick has decided we don't need that. 

I hope you're right, and I agree in the AFC this team has a chance to round into form. 

But I don't see the defensive and offensive playmakers needed for a Super Bowl run at the moment. I see another team that could rack up a lot of regular season wins and then go home, similar to how it's been the last decade. But you seem happy with that so good for you. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

"take the growing pains of watching a very good team become GREAT."

You do realize that the only reason we even have a shot at the postseason this year is because in the AFC East you can have a growing pains year and maybe it will amount to something, right? 

In the NFC we would be finished before we started. I watched two very good NFC teams play (niners/packers) and they are both far more advanced than where we are right now. Even the Giants and Cowboys are more veteran savvy. 

I watched Victor Cruz pull down some great long catches that change how a team must defend the giants. Belichick has decided we don't need that. 

I hope you're right, and I agree in the AFC this team has a chance to round into form. 

But I don't see the defensive and offensive playmakers needed for a Super Bowl run at the moment. I see another team that could rack up a lot of regular season wins and then go home, similar to how it's been the last decade. But you seem happy with that so good for you. 

I agree with you.  Many teams looked good yesterday and Thursday.  Pats have a long way to go.  Not happy about it but glad to see some others here are able to separate from being overly fanatic to the point it doesn't cloud their judgement!

Who would want Victor Cruz?  He dropped way too many passes last season... something like 12. 

(Insert butterfinger candy bar picture here)

LOL!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Hey TFB, please, go away. You are the worst whinner here. The PATS win, you moan louder and louder. You want to be a Broncos fan anyway, right? Thats where Welker is now??? Isn't it time for you to root for one of your hometown teams yet? The 49ers or Raiders, aren't they looking prety good now? Only a matter of time before you can jump on their bandwagon bro! With a TRUE FAN like you, who needs a troll? I'm just sayin...........no need to be going through all of this pain you seem to feel. You have no real ties here......

TFB is a positive member of this group.  With over 10K posts, I think it's safe to say he does have ties here.  Beyond football knowledge, his photoshops are a lot of fun.

So he doesn't ring the bell for Belichick.

At least he's honest.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Says the man from San Fran with two teams who have sucked until recently. HMMMM, why not a fan of theirs TFB? Never have explained that. Did you pick the PATS out of a hat as your favorite team? Or, was it because they were so good when you were growing up and the 9-ers had just finished their hayday? How old are you anyway man? Don't worry TFB, the 49ers are ready to take you back now, and the Broncos are even closer for ya to see WW. Dude, you have zero basis......But, hey, I can toerate you for as long as you wanna be here.

Who are you? Russ-lite?

If a guy in Dallas is a Pats fan, watches every game on TV with the Sunday Ticket, reads about them via the Globe and Herald online every day, and comes here to chat about them, is that different than a guy who lives in North Adams doing the same thing?

Who are you to tell anyone they cannot be a fan of this team?  Why would you want to turn away a fan?  Why does it even matter?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

TFB is a positive member of this group.  With over 10K posts, I think it's safe to say he does have ties here.  Beyond football knowledge, his photoshops are a lot of fun.

So he doesn't ring the bell for Belichick.

At least he's honest.

[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the kind words NAS.  I am a big Belichick fan, I just dont AGREE with everything he does.  Just because I am a fan doesn't mean I HAVE to like everything about the team.  Glad you understand.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

yup. I promise. I'll just leave ya alone if you do the same. I'm not here to fight with you. I am here to promote the PATS, and don't find joy in trying to figure out why they can't win when they clearly can, even on a "disaster" of a day. Our perspectives on the NFL are too different to argue, because frankly we can't relate to eachothers' perspectives. You seem to be a good guy, you just don't seem to grasp that negativity is a much more powerful and destructive emotion than just to yourself but to thsoe all around you. I don't want to dislke you TFB. So please, don't try to pretend to know more about the game than me. I really did play and understand much more about the PATS at this point than you would even want to.

How can you quantify if someone knows more than someone else about football?  That's dumb.

Some of us aren't being negative, but instead we are talking about the truth that the rah rah gang refuses to accept.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

So, we should all be bummed out today because our favorite team won a tough game on the road against a division rival?

Because they didn't blow them out 45-0?

I thought everyone was on the "it's not how you start but how you finish" train this season?

There's just no way this team can possibly get better?

I was ecstatic about that win yesterday.  Was it a great played game? Uh, no!  It was ugly as a lot of these first games around the league were.

I remember when the Pats winning ugly was the norm.

God, sometimes I wish 2007 never happened.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

How can you quantify if someone knows more than someone else about football?  That's dumb.

Some of us aren't being negative, but instead we are talking about the truth that the rah rah gang refuses to accept.

No rah rah here. Just know what its like to be on a team in this situation and understand the positives. See, I don't need to second guess who runs the Patriots because HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US. Now, argue that. I don't pretend to know better that Bill B. Nope, I also don't pretend to know more than Bill Gates, or Warren Buffett, Donal Trump or anyone else who is at the top of their craft and is making millions/billions of $s doing it, but I'm ceratin some of you second guess all them too. "ITS HUMAN NATURE." Yeah, I know......... I also know what it means and the value of focusing on YOUR JOB. Ours is to be supportive fans when our teams win. Have fun second guessing all you want after a win. I'll enjoy being a fan of the New England Patriots. OH and if you ever start getting paid by the PATS for your exceptional expertise, let me know...........maybe I will take your job. Otherwise, can we have fun and stop feeling like we lost, you bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.......OOOOOOps! I'm sorry........

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Fair enough.  And just for the record, I am not here to fight with you or anyone else for that matter.  I will give my opinion on what I see concerning my favorite team.  I'm sorry you and some others can't seem to take criticism very well.

I am here to promote the Patriots too.  Heck, I have a couple social media sites dedicated to the Patriots.  I am a huge fan... HUGE.  But what I won't do is pretend and act like everything is all peachy when it really isn't.  A lot of Pats fans around the country are hated for that very reason.

We see fans of other teams over here and some are the same way about their team as you and some others are about the Patriots.  They can do no wrong..  They will be okay, blah, blah, blah...  yet everyone, you included,  bash them for being like that, when you and others do the same with the Pats.  But hey, it's okay because you are on a Pats forum.  Wrong!  That my friend is a hypocrite.

[QUOTE]

As for TEBOW? I told you they would try him at H-back/TE. THEY DID EXACTLY THAT. TEBOW told management after 2-days that he would rather not as he wanted to pursue his dream as an NFL QB and they said OK we will try you at QB but you just went from 50% chance of making the team to about a 20% chance. LIKE I PREDICTED and was proven right, BB agreed that it was worth it that they try. I NEVER SAID it was a guarantee that he would stick if he refused, I said that BB would try due to TT's skillset. Then you and others told me how stupid I was for suggesting it. Who was right? They tried it, he refused. I don't get what you are saying, but if its what you normally do, it is reworded to fit your argument. Thanks.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't you post, maybe even have an entire thread about Tebow making the team and would be used during the season at TE and actually have a catch?  Because you played pro ball and you knew more then everyone else?

You don't want my replying to you then don't create silly posts or threads directed at my comments.  Simple as that.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

Fair enough.  And just for the record, I am not here to fight with you or anyone else for that matter.  I will give my opinion on what I see concerning my favorite team.  I'm sorry you and some others can't seem to take criticism very well.

I am here to promote the Patriots too.  Heck, I have a couple social media sites dedicated to the Patriots.  I am a huge fan... HUGE.  But what I won't do is pretend and act like everything is all peachy when it really isn't.  A lot of Pats fans around the country are hated for that very reason.

We see fans of other teams over here and some are the same way about their team as you and some others are about the Patriots.  They can do no wrong..  They will be okay, blah, blah, blah...  yet everyone, you included,  bash them for being like that, when you and others do the same with the Pats.  But hey, it's okay because you are on a Pats forum.  Wrong!  That my friend is a hypocrite.

Didn't you post, maybe even have an entire thread about Tebow making the team and would be used during the season at TE and actually have a catch?  Because you played pro ball and you knew more then everyone else?

You don't want my replying to you then don't create silly posts or threads directed at my comments.  Simple as that.

Didn't you scream out loud minutes before the game in panic about Safety help like a genuine drama queen? Are you serious? I will play your way if you want. Otherwise, Come on TFB don't start dude. SFO is not the hot bed of NEW ENGLAND fans........forgive me for noticing.....Oh and for the record, you act like a woman/gay man in the way you threaten people with retaliation, you live in the right place, and I think I have you figured out.....not that theres anything wrong with that. Now go stalk someone else. I may be handsome, but I'm obviously no Tom Brady, you know your avatar whom you love from afar????? Keep it up sweetheart!