YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND!!! This is how WE do it!

In response to RallyC's comment:

No rah rah here. Just know what its like to be on a team in this situation and understand the positives. See, I don't need to second guess who runs the Patriots because HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US. Now, argue that. I don't pretend to know better that Bill B. No, I also don't pretend to know more than Bill Gates, but I'm ceratin some of you second guess him too. "IS HUMAN NATURE. Having been there and done that, I know what it means and the value of focusing on YOU JOB. OUrs is to be fans. Have fun second guessing. I'll enjoy being a fan of the New England Pats. OH and if you ever start getting paid by the PATS for your exceptional expertise, let me know...........maybe I will take your jobs.

The only reason you would get a Patriots job is if they were looking for a YES man. 

So you are saying that everything Bill Gates does is correct?  All his products have always been perfect.  Always have, always will be, right?  Hahahaha.  You know as well as I do that isn't correct.  And I know over the years you have complained many times about his products at one time or another.  Other programs are being developed everyday in the market place better then his products, taking his market share, winning consumer awards over him.  So your example really doesn't support your argument very well, however it does support mine so thanks for using it as an example. lol!

I will have fun being a Pats fan too.  I will be cheering every Sunday, on here talking Pats football, continue to promote the team through various sites and if I don't agree with everything they do, as a fan I can let it be know.  Cheers!  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

No rah rah here. Just know what its like to be on a team in this situation and understand the positives. See, I don't need to second guess who runs the Patriots because HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US. Now, argue that. I don't pretend to know better that Bill B. No, I also don't pretend to know more than Bill Gates, but I'm ceratin some of you second guess him too. "IS HUMAN NATURE. Having been there and done that, I know what it means and the value of focusing on YOU JOB. OUrs is to be fans. Have fun second guessing. I'll enjoy being a fan of the New England Pats. OH and if you ever start getting paid by the PATS for your exceptional expertise, let me know...........maybe I will take your jobs.

The only reason you would get a Patriots job is if they were looking for a YES man. 

So you are saying that everything Bill Gates does is correct?  All his products have always been perfect.  Always have, always will be, right?  Hahahaha.  You know as well as I do that isn't correct.  And I know over the years you have complained many times about his products at one time or another.  Other programs are being developed everyday in the market place better then his products, taking his market share, winning consumer awards over him.  So your example really doesn't support your argument very well, however it does support mine so thanks for using it as an example. lol!

I will have fun being a Pats fan too.  I will be cheering every Sunday, on here talking Pats football, continue to promote the team through various sites and if I don't agree with everything they do, as a fan I can let it be know.  Cheers!  

He lives in SFO, argues/complains like a woman, has a picture of the "best looking" NFL QB in the league as his? avatar........HMMMMM.....don't forget your POM POMS TFB! That Damned Gisselle, she's ruining it all for ya! Tom probably isn't looking for a fat IT guy from the West Coast anyway, that distance would be hell! 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Didn't you scream out loud minutes before the game in panic about Safety help like a genuine drama queen? Are you serious?

Please provide proof to back this up?  Are you making things up now??

[QUOTE]

I will play your way if you want. Otherwise, Come on TFB don't start dude. SFO is not the hot bed of NEW ENGLAND fans........forgive me for noticing.....Oh and for the record, you act like a woman/gay man in the way you threaten people with retaliation, you live in the right place, and I think I have you figured out.....not that theres anything wrong with that. Now go stalk someone else. I may be handsome, but I'm obviously no Tom Brady, you know your avatar whom you love from afar????? Keep it up sweetheart!

[/QUOTE]

What?  So you are now claiming I am gay?  Wow, dude.  You are now resorting to making false claims about a persons character simply because I am not a rah-rah, do no wrong, Yes Man, fanboy like you?  LOL @ you.  That is just plain pathetic.  I bet you want me to provide wedding pictures and photos of my kids to prove otherwise. Hahaha!!

Now, I could sink to you level and make a couple comments that would be pretty funny here, but I don't think I will go there.  I will be the bigger person here.    

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE}

Didn't you scream out loud minutes before the game in panic about Safety help like a genuine drama queen? Are you serious?

I will play your way if you want. Otherwise, Come on TFB don't start dude. SFO is not the hot bed of NEW ENGLAND fans........forgive me for noticing.....Oh and for the record, you act like a woman/gay man in the way you threaten people with retaliation, you live in the right place, and I think I have you figured out.....not that theres anything wrong with that. Now go stalk someone else. I may be handsome, but I'm obviously no Tom Brady, you know your avatar whom you love from afar????? Keep it up sweetheart!

What?  So you are now claiming I am gay?  Wow, dude.  You are now resorting to making false claims about a persons character simply because I am not a rah-rah, do no wrong, Yes Man, fanboy like you?  LOL @ you.  That is just plain pathetic.  I bet you want me to provide wedding pictures and photos of my kids to prove otherwise. Hahaha!!

Now, I could sink to you level and make a couple comments that would be pretty funny here, but I don't think I will go there.  I will be the bigger person here.    

[/QUOTE]
    OH NO YOU DI'INT!!! SNAPPPP! You go girl!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I understand RallyC.

Nothing wrong with feeling good when the team you've been following most of your life wins.

They didn't play all that great and still won.  

Plenty of room to improve and 15 more games to do it in.

I'll take it.

No, I don't wear any rose colored anything.  Just a long time fan who's happy when my team wins.

You know, in 2003, the Pats beat the Browns 9-3, Cowboys 12-0 and the Dolphins 12-0.

They also lost their first game to the Bills 31-0.

Very good defensive team but not exactly offensive Juggernauts.

If I remember correctly, they released Lawyer Malloy after that game.

I think they'll have a tough time again this Thur. against the Jets but if they win that game and show some improvement here and there, I'll be happy.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Wow Rally, why did you go in and edit your previous comment?  You screwed it all up again with the edit.  and you were to slow beacuse I already quoted it. 

So here is your new edited comment

He lives in SFO, argues/complains like a woman, has a picture of the "best looking" NFL QB in the league as his? avatar........HMMMMM.....don't forget your POM POMS TFB! That Damned Gisselle, she's ruining it all for ya! Tom probably isn't looking for a fat IT guy from the West Coast anyway, that distance would be hell!

Pretty childish for a 50+ old man, wouldn't you say?  Look how you are with protecting BB and Mr. Kraft.  What does that say about you?  Once again, just showing you are a hypocrite with all the Brady stuff and then you seem to have a temper tantrum trying to protect BB and Mr Kraft.  I'm, sure they are big boys and don't need you to protect and stick up for them.  Heck, they don't even care what you or I think so why are you so protective?    BTW... You ever meet Mr. Kraft, Owner of the team?  I have!  Heck of a nice guy in person.   

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Intereting.  You seem to be a bit out of control now.  Past concussion issues from the playing days??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I understand RallyC.

Nothing wrong with feeling good when the team you've been following most of your life wins.

I'll take it.

No, I don't wear any rose colored anything.  Just a long time fan who's happy when my team wins.

You know, in 2003, the Pats beat the Browns 9-3, Cowboys 12-0 and the Dolphins 12-0.

I think they'll have a tough time again this Thur. against the Jets but if they win that game and show some improvement here and there, I'll be happy.

He was released a week prior to that game and was on the Bills when they beat the Pats. This team isn't anywhere near the 03' team. I'd put it closer to the 01' team or the 09' team right now but they showed a bit more cohesion getting out of camp back then. But, that makes sense given the amount of rooks on the team. We should celebrate a win but as you said there is plenty of room to improve and as fans we should weight the good with the bad and have open discussions about it.

btw TFB check your messages

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

[QUOTE]

I understand RallyC.

I'll take it.

He was released a week prior to that game and was on the Bills when they beat the Pats. This team isn't anywhere near the 03' team. I'd put it closer to the 01' team or the 09' team right now but they showed a bit more cohesion getting out of camp back then. But, that makes sense given the amount of rooks on the team. We should celebrate a win but as you said there is plenty of room to improve and as fans we should weight the good with the bad and have open discussions about it.

btw TFB check your messages

[/QUOTE]

That's right!

Sorry, my bad on that.

Wasn't that when Tom Jackson? said he thought that BB lost the team?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

That's right!

Sorry, my bad on that.

Wasn't that when Tom Jackson? said he thought that BB lost the team?

That is and that week something wasn't right about the team. I think everyone saw that but it most likely was shell shock if anything else. Though I do think that 0-31 whipping was a rallying point for the team. They seemed to come together after that. Not sure it would have been the case if they lost 21-24 in the last seconds.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Back at ya PatsEng.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from VeniceSox. Show VeniceSox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Dont even waste your time with Rally... he says he is not on here to fight but thats pretty much his MO on this forum and the Celtics one as well... and just so you know, he brings up the gay thing a lot which is desperate mode... not sure why he brings that up all the time but it makes you want to say hmmm.....

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No rah rah here. Just know what its like to be on a team in this situation and understand the positives. See, I don't need to second guess who runs the Patriots because HE KNOWS BETTER THAN ALL OF US. Now, argue that. I don't pretend to know better that Bill B. Nope, I also don't pretend to know more than Bill Gates, or Warren Buffett, Donal Trump or anyone else who is at the top of their craft and is making millions/billions of $s doing it, but I'm ceratin some of you second guess all them too. "ITS HUMAN NATURE." Yeah, I know......... I also know what it means and the value of focusing on YOUR JOB. Ours is to be supportive fans when our teams win. Have fun second guessing all you want after a win. I'll enjoy being a fan of the New England Patriots. OH and if you ever start getting paid by the PATS for your exceptional expertise, let me know...........maybe I will take your job. Otherwise, can we have fun and stop feeling like we lost, you bunch of DRAMA QUEENS.......OOOOOOps! I'm sorry........

A regular season win against the rookie QB led lowly Bills is sort of expected.

The Bill Gates of Football giving Tom Brady targets limited to Mr. Injury and The Rookie Buffoons is a joke.

Rah rah.  The pitiful Bills were slain.  It was a great day for #14,000,000, Mr. Cap.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Didn't you scream out loud minutes before the game in panic about Safety help like a genuine drama queen? Are you serious? I will play your way if you want. Otherwise, Come on TFB don't start dude. SFO is not the hot bed of NEW ENGLAND fans........forgive me for noticing.....Oh and for the record, you act like a woman/gay man in the way you threaten people with retaliation, you live in the right place, and I think I have you figured out.....not that theres anything wrong with that. Now go stalk someone else. I may be handsome, but I'm obviously no Tom Brady, you know your avatar whom you love from afar????? Keep it up sweetheart!

Wow, your posting quality sure did go right downhill.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Wow.  What a jerk.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Really high quality post right there.  I like the ebonic "di'int", the extra large print, the bold type and the insinuation that the target of this brilliant concoction is female.

Just A+ all around.

You're the best.  You're the exact type of fan that everyone wants to have around.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Really high quality post right there.  I like the ebonic "di'int", the extra large print, the bold type and the insinuation that the target of this brilliant concoction is female.

Just A+ all around.

You're the best.  You're the exact type of fan that everyone wants to have around.

Balh, blah, balh, whine whine whine, I am a genuine fan. I'm just tired of all of you whiners. I've lost my patience, that's all. I'm on the internet using an alias and can say ANY DAMNED THING I WANT about you and the other littel whinny azzed girls who complain about EVERTHING. Thats all N-A-S! Come on, the bandwagon is built for free loaders. We will take ya. I am tired of your incessant whinning is all. Go hyberante, please.......Take care......OH, and please forgive some of my more immature statements. Its the result of I DON"T GIVE A SHYT WHAT YOU THINK. Thanks.....

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Balh, blah, balh, whine whine whine, I am a genuine fan. I'm just tired of all of you whiners. I've lost my patience, that's all. I'm on the internet using an alias and can say ANY DAMNED THING I WANT about you and the other littel whinny azzes girls who complain about EVERTHING. Thats all NOT! Come on, the bandwagon is built for free loaders. We will take ya. I am tired of your incessant whinning is all. Go hyberante, please.......Take care......

The only problem with this is that it's untrue.

I don't whine about everything.  I think it's a tragic joke that one of the best QBs in the history of the game has to make something from nothing because the "Greatest GM of All Time" has given him Mr. Injury and the Unwanteds as his only targets while sitting on $14,000,000 of cap space.

As for me being a bandwagon, that couldn't be further from the truth.  Like many fans here, I've been with the Pats for 30+ years. 

Very Rusty like post, amigo.  Maybe you and he should go out for a Schlitz and talk about how awesome it is that they squeaked by the pathetic Bills.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

This is better than cable.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

[QUOTE]

Balh, blah, balh, whine whine whine, I am a genuine fan. I'm just tired of all of you whiners. I've lost my patience, that's all. I'm on the internet using an alias and can say ANY DAMNED THING I WANT about you and the other littel whinny azzes girls who complain about EVERTHING. Thats all NOT! Come on, the bandwagon is built for free loaders. We will take ya. I am tired of your incessant whinning is all. Go hyberante, please.......Take care......

The only problem with this is that it's untrue.

I don't whine about everything.  I think it's a tragic joke that one of the best QBs in the history of the game has to make something from nothing because the "Greatest GM of All Time" has given him Mr. Injury and the Unwanteds as his only targets while sitting on $14,000,000 of cap space.

As for me being a bandwagon, that couldn't be further from the truth.  Like many fans here, I've been with the Pats for 30+ years. 

Very Rusty like post, amigo.  Maybe you and he should go out for a Schlitz and talk about how awesome it is that they squeaked by the pathetic Bills.

[/QUOTE]

Schlitz?  They still make that crap?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from WazzuWheatfarmer. Show WazzuWheatfarmer's posts

Love the enthusiasm Rally.  You're either going to be really, really correct or really, really wrong.  I actually agree with your thoughts that this team will build and improve as the year goes on.  There is a ton of room for growth will all of the young guys, and I think we will see that.  I also think that there is a bit of a chip on their shoulders after a turbulous offseason.  I like them to be in the thick of things come playoff time.  However, Eng makes some good points about possibly having too much youth and not enough established talent.  Guess we will see how things play out, but I sure hope you're right!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

I like this guy Rally. Says it straight. We've picked up a ton of wagoners over the years of success and of course they are jumping ship after a struggle of a game (which was a good win). they are hopping off like the building was on fire. The defense looks good. they seem to be really maturing and the offense had growing pains, thats it.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to joepatsfan111111's comment:

I like this guy Rally. Says it straight. We've picked up a ton of wagoners over the years of success and of course they are jumping ship after a struggle of a game (which was a good win). they are hopping off like the building was on fire. The defense looks good. they seem to be really maturing and the offense had growing pains, thats it.

Joe, just an FYI, you might want to change that avatar before Rally satrts calling you names.  He doesn't have one, I don't think he can figure out how to do it.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

[QUOTE]

Joe, just an FYI, you might want to change that avatar before Rally satrts calling you names.  He doesn't have one, I don't think he can figure out how to do it.

[/QUOTE]

no way its changning. TB is a god. Rally can call me gay all he wants. Brady is a good looking dude and a practical god in my eyes. Rally just needs to embrace it more

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

no way its changning. TB is a god. Rally can call me gay all he wants. Brady is a good looking dude and a practical god in my eyes. Rally just needs to embrace it more

hahaha!  Well done!